CUCK THREAD 2: post a pic of your girl and other anons say how they would fuck her.. replies get replies

CUCK THREAD 2: post a pic of your girl and other anons say how they would fuck her.. replies get replies.

Bukkake all over her face.

Nah.

make her blow me right there in the front seat as we drive

Gf. thoughts?

feed her some of my freshly made cream

Fucked on the toilet after being made to piss herself.

OP post more then i tell how i'd forcefully finger your girlfriend on that car seat.

Bring in a bunch of my buddies and gangbang her one after the other, filling her slut hole up with loads of cum until its pouring out of her.

Also hold her down and shave that nasty goat-tee off her pussy. sick bitch that dont shave

I stand infront of her and rip all her clothes off, beat her for a while until she is black and blue crying for her mum on all fours. I stuff the end of the house in the driveway hard up her cunt as far as i can. Before knocking her out with a few punches

Picking up her unconscious body I fuck her pussy after removing the hose and shoving it in her ass instead. I Thrust as she tears and involuntarily orgasms/squirts everywhere.

I spit her unmoving face. Before holding open her mouth while I piss in it.

Now all her male guy friends who have been watching jerking come over for a turn as I collect $20 off each and go home.

Left

also, for what I'd to to OP's chick, that car would be shaking and people would call the police.

how would you fuck them? good stories get long replies

rip that dress down the middle, force her onto all 4s and fuck her in the ass right there in the street so everyone can hear her scream

That face is asking to be fucked, until she's crying and choking on cum.

Emma again, got nudes

i'd fuck them on a treadmill so they get some exercise and turn attractive.

Adorable. I'd love to pull on those pigtails while I pound her from behind.

rip those jeans down, pound her right there in the street, then leave her crying and dripping cum

would glaze / 10

(My sister)

Kik sittingbull77 if you'd like me to use her hard

How would you guys fuck her

Would take her down beside the river, there I would tear off all her clothes, throw her in a grassy patch and pin her down while she giggled.

I kneel down and spread her legs and begin fucking her juicy pussy until she squirts everywhere, eyes rolling back with a giant orgasm.

As I'm nearing my final pumps a few middle aged hikers come by and stand there shocked. I lean over my shoulder and say. 'Don't worry boys I'll be done in a minute'.

After blowing inside her I do up my pants and leave to the sounds of her moaning and cumming all over again following me back down the path.

undress both of them, bend them over and fuck one from behind, while I finger the other one. then I switch girls and continue fucking. later I try anal,they moan and sayi its to tight, there arent into anal. but after I fuck for a minute, they just moan and want moar. and after I finish I cum on left ones faces, and right one need to lick her clean

too tan. is she trying to turn into a niggress?

Rip her clothes off and give her to the homeless to use as a toilet.

DUDE! How do you hold your self? MOOOORE

While playing with those tits or sucking them banging her with her legs spread

My g

I want her to get fucked silly

yesss, moar please

more face

Fuck her face and than piss in her mouth.

Drag her into a room where her dad is sitting. Have him bend her over his knee lift that dress and snap off her panties before he begins to spank her, harder and harder

As her ass goes red he slowly stops his spanking and instead starts fingering her before moving onto fully fisting her while buckles and writhes screaming and squirting everywhere.

He throws her to the ground sobbing and crying so her two brothers can fuck her however they like.

Begining to spitroast her two brothers thrust with all there might as she screams 'stop no!' Muffled and unintelligible by drooling pulled out lips. They cum too quickly for their liking and leave the room sad to allow her frienzoned male friends in on the action.

They surround her and begin to jack off as the prod and fuck holes, exploring her so long forbidden body. Her fat socially awkward friend fucks her cunt raw screaming 'Ive always loved you. You deserve this!!' Before he cums the biggest load of his life deep inside her.

good call

Bring in a bunch of my buddies and gangbang her one after the other, filling her slut hole up with loads of cum until its pouring out of her.

how would you fuck my gf? replies for more pics

posted in old thread b4 death of it

They're pretty massive ay?

How is this a cuck thread, exactly? This is a bunch of highschoolers posting pics of people they may or may not know, chances are not, just pics saved from 4chin, and then jerking off over a dirty story someone else makes up about fucking the unknown person.

By the rules posted you couldn't even reply more than once, unless you had more than one gf/wife, and we already know you faggots don't have that.

This is basically a sausage fest of young cocks jerking off together. AKA circle jerk!

tie her up between the two trees and fuck her brains out, invite anyone in the area to use her as they please

reposting nude since last thread died

oh man i would be crazy... and perv...

Yes she's sexy!

are there more besides that one?

wish she would lick my balls as i jack off

Rip her clothes and let surfers gangbang her.

I'd rip down that top and make her deepthroat me until i unload all over those tits

She's sexy right?

have her strip everything but that scarf and uggs, bend her over a park bench and pull the scarf around her neck

Face fuck followed by cumming on her glasses.

She's got nice tits and a cute face. Would love to have her sobbing my knob while I'll shove my dick down her throat and explode unto her stomach. Wb my girls

Aww, so cute. I'd love to knock her up.

meant for

You like her?

how would you fuck her?

I would take her to the beach, drunk her and fuck her until morning. Especially with that dress and legs

strip them and tie them together and force them to pleasure each other while I jerk off all over them.

this for

you already said no nudes go away

Yeah a lot

so much copy paste here

Thirsty af

Gangbang

I want her to get used

How would you fuck this slut

titfuck and facial

Someone is already does it dude! He probably deepthroat her. Someone is cumming on her boobs...

anal. whether she wants it or not

Rip her clothes off her, throat fuck her till she passes out. Roll her over and fuck her in the ass while she is out. Take many pictures to use as blackmail for further fucking.

he right tbf

How would u fuck them and their best friends? The first two are cousins btw

Honestly wanna fuck her deep and hard while sucking and playing with those tits maybe some tit fucking too :)))

I'd fuck her ass and let her watch in that mirror then I'd shove my cock in her mouth and fuck her throat until I've filled it with my cum

Got any more of your girl? ?

Probably. My friends tell me she's a slut.

mooooooooore

of course. comment what you'll use her for and i'll keep posting

Watch her ride me on the beach

I would put the cousins together and the friends together. Then i'd say whichever pair gives each other the most orgasms won't be raped by me. then I start a timer