Guys please help me...

guys please help me, i just got addicted to yugioh again and ended up spending 400 pounds in the last 2 months on yugioh cards. What the fuck should i do?

kill yourself

+1

I Fucking had that card when I was young... God Fucking damn it.
>the things I'd do today for 1400 cash

like buying the blue-eyes white dragon?

devpro
google it.

Me and my mate have just done basically the same thing, well, not quite 400 quid but I've spent about 80 in 2 weeks

Get laid

Nigga you probably didn't have the rare print

I don't get why someone is charging that much for it. I really don't think it's worth even 10% that amount.

No, it's sdk. It's worth shit. I have a LOB 1st and it's also worth shit.

Find a cure for your autism

Just found my copy of this now

I would have stayed a Yugioh addict if it weren't for the XYZ and later pendulum shit, hoo boy did that turn me off.

buy counterfeit cards retard.

The one in your picture isn't a first edition

What does the SDK mean?

Why's it in a hard case? It's in pretty rough condition.

Maybe buy cards that aren't trash? Two sacrifices for a 3000/2500 is garbage.

Back then you needed the cards

when they introduced that shit you would have to also use a dice, a penny, a clock, a glass of virgin blood and the patience to read the effect descriptions and all that bullshit

kek

No idea why I put it in there its been in there for about 7 years, I keep all my "shinies" in them

i second this

kek

just stop?

this
wtf are you doing still playing some shit monster card gayboi game made 20 years ago

WHHATT ITS WORH FUCKING 1400$?!?
I HAVE LIKE 4 OF THESE SOMEWHERE HOLY SHIT
THANKS MAN

bro please sell it to me OP heere

make sure the edition and print are from the 2002 series they are the only ones worth this much although no one would pay 1000 bucks youd easily have them sold for at least 200 dollars which is a fair deal

how do you get addicted to such a piece of shit game. magic the gathering? ok. but yugioh? come the fuck on, even the art on the cards is absolute shit

Alright I'll put it on eBay in a bit ill put Sup Forums in the title so you can search for it, send me a message on eBay prove you're op and I'll cut you a discount on it

Starter deck kaiba

Also what deck do you play, OP?

I'm playing BA, monarchs, and nurse burn

Rolling

Lol blue eyes isn't worth that much, nobody would pay for that. People who spend that kind of money on cards wouldn't buy that shit. You retards are better off burning your blue eyes, you're not sitting on a gold mine. Fucking scrub lords

Lololololol that card is damaged all to shit, you'd be lucky to get a dollar out of it. Not trolling, that's the truth, man