TIL I look better with my clothes on

TIL I look better with my clothes on.

moar

Apparently my rib cage is so huge file must be modified. One moment.

pls

Another angle please

show pussy

what are you

good luck gayfriend

i'd fuck you

Show the panocha

Well, thought I was human, apparently robot with boxy skeleton and human skin

do you have a gender?

This

Defiantly a grill

plz op post more pics

Your tits are so small that i taught you were a man with a tiny dick

I'd fuck you op.

I identify myself as genderfluid owlkin

This is more disgusting than the guy who eats his gfs pinworms.

>TIL

get the fuck out

this + pic related

I like small tits. I want to see more

>I like small tits
I will never understand this

would fuck you with pleasure, any more pics to share?

hoot hoot, wanna fuck?

Sadly, I have put my clothes on after a measured exposure to solar radiation. Also, need to take a shower and shave

Second picture is much better. Why so much chest acne? Were you fat?

we can't really judge anything without more pictures. maybe full body and standing pics with clothes and naked. I'm genuinely interested in the difference with and without clothing

Go inside that picture of yourself topless!

I have a small tits fetish

excellent, post pussy pic before and after shave

I have a small penis

>owlkin
>clothes
Choose

Can I see your penis?

What the fuck is that thing?

I hope you wore sunscreen. I'd hate to see a fine piece of ass go to waste because of melanoma

Please Chick can you post more

It's not like I have feathers you insensitive prick.. if you don't understand what being an owl means then you should just shut up. Fuck you

I bet she has a hundred holes drilled in her fence with all the guys from the neighborhood peeping through them

Stupid, I know, but I never bother with sunscreen. Never had a sunburn in my life. I suppose the one thing I can thank my genetics for

Hahahaha, actually that's the only part of my yard with a fence. I was about 50 yards away from a busy road, with clear view from some angles.

I lost over 65 pounds, so yeah, used to be much fatter

give us a standing up photo , clothed/unclothed doesn't matter

yes this

Sorry, didn't mean to offend. I'm a helicopterkin so I can relate.

For reference, shitty clothed pic

Op can I eat you if you suddenly transform into a chicken?

Ah and btw, birds don't have tits.

Not even sure if male or female.

Or if pretending to have tits

Nonetheless, birds don't have tits

nice, but I'd prefer looking at your naked body

More pussy and ass pls

curvy cholocate, now i want more

fuck... i guess I need to get in the shower and shave now. It's gonna be a bit

your body type is aight'. Maybe hit the gym for maximum look

post shower pics

Post pics of night time rodent safaris

holy shit, those look like decontamination showers

or rich fag grade equipment

Are you making fun of me? Because that's what it looks like. I don't like being bullied

picture related

Actually the helicpoterkin user is verified and is here quite often.

You on the otherhand are still merely pretending and have no proof whatsoever that you are what you state to be.

As far as the internet is concerned you are a gay faggot munching on estrogen plants having a bit of tits trying to get attention because you made the biggest mistake of your lifetime.

Kappa

I didn't mean to offend anyone who is helicopterkin FOR REAL but I think he's just trolling because I told something about me that he doesn't agree with and now he has the urge to make fun of me for whatever reason

Well there is the problem with you stupid humans and the pretend ones.
The ones that pretend to have said tolerance and acceptance of others, yet they feel like they are on such a high horse that they instnatly thing that they are getting trolled WHILST highly offending the people in the process.
The thing that they said they did neither want to receive nor use.

See the dilemma here?

Don't blame this on me! I clearly said that I did never intent to hurt anybody's feelings. I just don't think that my fellow Sup Forumsro is the real helicopterkin user.

I did not blame this on you as I already stated that I blame it on humans.

Thus confirming my suspicions that you said everything you said in order to look for confirmation of your own craziness.

What is timestamp?

Also you seem to be trying to justify your own aggressive intentions towards said user by trying to make yourself look like a victim, which is clearly not the case, since said user never said anything to arouse suspicion of being a fraud towards you.

Who are you to call me crazy? Someone asked how I identify myself and I answered. Nothing crazy about that

Don't have nothing against that.
It's merely the way that you jumped that user that made me suspicious of your real intentions here.

Hey I'm into it, OP. Post more nudes!

What are your pronouns; Who, Whom, Whose?

And since crazy is a word that's genuinely defined by ones own experiences with "crazy", you should have really asked me about how I define the word crazy for me.

I don't even use it in a negative way.

It's more like a rephrasing of the word weird.

Ze, Hir?

holy shit that's hot, got any more?

STFU jesus the fuckin autism on this god forsaken board

Oh, I'm the real helicopterkin. There are a few of us machinekin here. Look me up on le tumblr, iamhelicopterkin.

So you don't have proper arguments and now you just keep on oppressing me? That's really sad. It's 2016, not the 1960s you know...

It's how stuff stays interesting, have a heart for our favourite board, faggot.

>Oppressing
>Internet

Choose one.

Don't need to bother with arguments for this one anways, have your own:

>Oppressing
>Internet
> That's really sad. It's 2016, not the 1960s you know...

Hope that insight did not give you ptsd ...

Interesting? It's fucking autism

And how is that different from any given time period along this boards existance?

Exactly

I'm so sorry I didn't mean to trigger you. See, for an owlkin like me it is very hard to understand how you even identify with machines. But I think non-animal kintypes are just as real as animal kintypes

Show penis now

Yeah really funny I just laughed my arse off.. not!!
No really, ptsd is nothing to make fun of

Neither is insulting other anons about their thing because you are too insecure about your own thing, still.

Kappa

>existance
>existence*

You're autistic but you have a point

Your cyberbulling is going to give someone PTSD you shitlord

It's ok, I get that from time to time. Not everyone can relate to the things we closely identify with but that's what makes us unique. No harm, no fowl.

Being autistic is a weapon.

Dunno how that 'a' ended up in there.

>fowl
>f owl
>owl

Had a sensible giggle, thanks.

Wait are you fuck wits discussing the type of animal you identify with as in the same as gender identity?

And your thing is being a huge asshole on the Internet?
Are you proud of yourself? I am. Since I know what my real identity is, life is a lot easier for me. Maybe you have to go through 19 years of shitty life like I did find yourself and be a better human