Alright, meet cucklord adam hes been threatening to send nudes of my ex around and beat her up...

Alright, meet cucklord adam hes been threatening to send nudes of my ex around and beat her up. (he is her ex from a year ago) shes a nice girl but poor adamn thinks its fun to take advantage of girls take nudes of them and send em around. Discuss.

don't really care but I'll lurk for a bit

He is currently telling me how he won. Hes a real winner..

Go on

kek owen sound

NYPA
but I like to see how this develops
and eventually we could be personal army etc. etc.

Its not his actual number maybe a friends we arent really sure ill provide some retarded shit this guy has sent me in the past in a bit.

Go to his door and beat him op

why do you even talk to her ex, seems like you're the cuck not him

Fuck Canada

Send him dick pics op.

Trips demands it

that's a textplus number

Payton.

we do it all the time

So where is this going?

I wondered what moots been up to lately.

nowhere, OP is texting himself.

see

Not gonna let these dubs go unnoticed

Witnessed

its going wherever we want it to Im just posting pictures of my texts with a dick

go to his door and suck his dick since you're obviously a faggot anyway

she said he had a small weiner and my mom told me not to put small things in my mouth so idk man. Back to story time. This guy first started texting me and he was pretending to be some chick who wanted to go to a party and hookup (while i was in the relationship)

Charge your phone you mongrel

> Ur are

...Why would your mom tell you not to put small things in your mouth? Doesn't food count as a small thing?

jesus christ i cant believe a typed that

Who gives a fuck post her pics faggot

so ure both broken up with her and now ure texting each other? i suggest you take user's advice and go suck his cock faggit

just dump the nudes and quit the faggotry OP

im 90% sure hes lurking ask him

OP you both are fucking losers. I know 8th grade is hard but just think this fall you will be a big high schooler!

Post the nudes though and we will all think you are 'the victor' or whatever you two fags are wanting to be.

this

Op nudes hurry up

Trips demands nudes

Op and this kid are fags if this isn't op himself playing shit fuck games

> wants the nudes dudes
That made me Kek for some reason

OP is the epitome of cringe