What the Fuck is this on my lip Sup Forums...

What the Fuck is this on my lip Sup Forums? Its been there a few days or doesn't hurt but it's getting bigger and more annoying

Bump

It looks like a canker sore.

Did you eat something really salty lately?

aren't kanker sores normally not bulging out and yellow though?

This, or a cold sore.

mouth contact with semen can make those. They're harmless. it will be healed in a week

go see a dentist and let him remove that tartar, guy

Brush your teeth and it will go away quickly

"Poor dental hygiene and a habit of lip or cheek biting due to stress can also put you at higher risk for developing mucous cysts. Some people develop these cysts as a bad reaction to tartar-control toothpaste.

Mucous cysts are most common in people ages 10 to 25. However, these cysts can occur in people of all ages. They also happen equally in both females and males."

thank you thats what this is

AIDS

>underrated post

You bit your mouth/lip at some point, not necessarily even that badly. There's now trapped liquid in the area you bit, its growing because it can't drain itself. I had this happen to me about 4 years ago, its a cyst of some sort but I don't remember the name.

I had mine for months and by the time I saw a doctor it was about 2-3 times as big as what you have. Go get it checked out because it may not drain naturally/or quickly

Also just in general brush your teeth faggot.

stomatitis aphthosa
It'll go away in a couple of days

You got siphilis bro!!

Depends, but i do believe its a kanker

you need to floss.

are you me? that's a mucocele. had mine about a year now. it fluctuates in size but no pain. doc says if it gets too annoying they can cut it out

Looks like Oral Nigsyphilaids. That's what happens when you constantly suck nigger dick for those dollar bills.

brush your teeth bro you bad oral hygiene havin motherfucker maybe if your mouth was clean you wouldn't get so many random sores you stupid fuck do I have to fucking spell it out for you?

pinch it

Lukas?

Herpes.
That's what you get for sucking craigslist dick, buddy.

i think it's cancer you will die soon....maybe

cold sore=herpes.