Feminist Hate thread

Feminist Hate thread.

Roast these jaba the huts

feminism makes women waste so much time on being strong and independent and special and so on, that they no longer have time to be the one thing they need to be in order to be happy: women!

>rip hole in plastic
>rip sign off
>piss inside the bag

>place sign inside bag

it's feminazi not feminist.

just pee on the floor instead

user is confirmed feminist

user is confirmed retarded

C'mon Trump will make all of the feminazis stop and let them work.
Cause Feminazis think they have no rights and can't get a job cause they are female. Like Really this ain't 1956 where all women need to stay in the kitchen and make pies, it's 2016 and that means that females can work, but wait, what's that? There are women out there who think they have no rights? Well in that case just cut off thier clittorus so they can't even enjoy having sex / making babies since they think they don't have any rights.

are these the same person?

if so, holy Shit user you are the saviour of 2016.

Pic is a reaction photo .

>clittorus

More cut out png fat people

piss on bag or floor. and just to drive the point home further shit on bag or floor.

there are still some third world shitholes that still cut off clits.

Should be a thing in more places

I refuse to call this thing a human, it's an abomination

the government does this because they dont want to be the ones to pay.
the system is fucked.

>I can pimp anything.

Help anons, looking for a certain femnist hate pic

It's a screencapped story about two creative writing being put together to write for a project one paragraph at a time. The Hole tries making the story about a woman drinking camomile tea. The guy tries making it about an alien invasion.

Please post

Have tits

this is meant to be farce.

thats hilarious holy shit

Sauce on the pic tho?

I thought about that, but then the janitor that cleans it up is likely a male.

fucking rekt

Wanna rage?

>then poo in loo bag

Okay this one is legitimately a fucking problem. It's one thing to have a cuck fetish and to let his chick bang his friends and people he knows, etc. It's a whole nother thing to let random people off craigslist fuck her.

>implying he cared

He was pimping her out and getting money from it. She was perfectly OK with that until she found out she wasn't in control

OH

MY

GOD

That's like jury nullification where the actual truth of what was done is inconvenient & doesn't matter. It's treating people like pawns to change the system. It isn't fair to the innocents which weakens the arguments of those trying to create change. The ends doesn't justify the means. You can't harm innocents to prove your point or else you're just as hateful as those who do evil things. Not winning any support that way and is hypocritical

Worth the read

Very sexy any nudes?

wow I guess people can change

Not bad advice though

Lol. Don't think they could legally require you to stay indoors after a certain time.

These people are going to look back on themselves and cringe like we're doing now

This is not a YRYL