Why are Norwegian women such whores?

Why are Norwegian women such whores?

They use their wealth to travel around the world and taste cocks of all sizes and colors.

Such is the cycle of nature: once you get wealthy enough you start to degenerate.

This is why we must exterminate the bourgeoisie and seize the means of production.

id do the same if i had money

It's what happens if Norwegian men don't behave like cave men

why are they orange?

>drinking water in a champagne flute

Fucking cunt

This is not a meme answer but I used to work in a hostel by the side of a beach which is frequented by European tourists, and there was this black dude that ended up fucking one German, one Norwegian, and one Danish girl in the same fucking week.

He was a very based man.

It's sad.
It never worked and never will be.

seize the means of reproduction

im a virgin

gay

I will seize them and there's nothing you can do to stop me

women are garbage ugly, maybe i need to travel

because your women prefer black men, see

No you won't

You will go to jail or get killed

They are literally the Saudi Arabia of Europe.

Except they allow their women to drive, vote, and generally whore about. God help them when the oil runs out. They had better be using that oil money to buy lots of other shit and diversify.

>An anecdotal story by an anonymous Sup Forums poster is representative of anything at all

hmmm makes me think

Your country became shit after Napoleon's fell..
So nobody care about anymore.
Know that feel.

Your country has always been shit. Surely a russian thing

>T.Transgender Apache strike helicopter
>60% and reducing every day
It's all your fault.

it's true though
statistics show that norwegian women are the most likely to have interracial sex among european women

Your country is ruled by niggers and mudslimes.

Enjoy getting beheaded lmao

>Born in Europe -> died in Africa
Atleast i will end my days in white shithole...

kek the bants from Ivanslav Dimitirov.

How will frogcucks recover?

>Says Justin FUCKING Trudeau

Fucking leafboys, i swear

Please, you perfectly know that Russia is flooded with muslims and gooks. Don't try to play that card, enjoy the shithole tho

>Your country has always been shit
East Slavic states were more advanced than West European states during most of the Middle Ages, actually. Franks were barbaric peasants to them.

So... you wuz kangz n shite? rulin the wood castle n shiet?

go outside and look at 2016 paris LOL

women are evil
I fell in love with a woman once and she ruined my life

>Women are evil because one woman did something mean to me

Go to Toronto or Montreal mate, a truely eye opening experience.

>resorts to memes when he can't defend a point with logic

Yup, sure is a Frenchfrog.

go to paris and get shot m8

I live in like a 90% white area lmao

Okay, i see you're big boy.
What is about DNA test of the children(""your"") if your wife says: "No" ? :3
Rises Tyrone or Muhmud child is truly expensive.

A historical fallacy is a logic point for you?

I live in a 100% white area, i win!

>you wuz kangz n shite
I am not East Slavic, but Croatia also had it going pretty good until the 16th century, yes.

>I live in a 100% white area, i win!
SOUNDS LIKE
>60%
M8

>I live in a 100% white area, i win!

In your basement?

kys lmao. go get shot by muhammed aldurka

>the third picture
>office chairs on a sidewalk

>memes

You perfectly have the right to ask for DNA tests to establish blood links with your children. You just have to ask a civil court.

I live in a village, negros and sandniggers only dwell in city subhurbs.

I know, Croatian history was pretty cool until you get mudlim'd

This thread:
>a few first posts about the original topic
>after which only deranged arguments about who's counrty is whiter just like in every thread on Sup Forums

>T. pic realted

delet thread or else

or else what, you gonna send your sister here to blow me?

Poor taste 2bh

NOICE

It's how many of us look tanned. Personally I think it looks like shit in most cases

delet

of course norwegian women are sexually "liberated" as they like to say, but in reality so is all western european and north american women, it's a western thing

chinese people cant open their eyes

ehh not really
it's true that the west (and russia, japan, etc.) are sexually "liberated" but your women are richer and have better education as well as a higher percentage of English speakers whereas, let's say, italian women are very poor for the most part. they can't just travel to brazil to fuck then next month try cuba then next month try turkey etc.
they could never afford all the "trips around the world" thing that norwegian women do

Well, that sounds nice, and i think all woman should be "whores" wanting sex 24/7; it would make things a lot easier

i think finland is the only sane one and we're all spurdos

>get shot in paris
kek. There's a higher rate of murder in canada than in france

whores would just fuck the hottest guys around, make no mistake

whores may be whores, but still have standards

I know you southern yuros don't have disposable income, I was talking about western european countries and if you look at the typical vacation spots in foreign countries norwegians aren't the only ones that can afford to go on vacation, you can also see on statistics that many countries have the same level of education and some countries have even better english proficiency than us, you just wanted to make a thread about Norway when this is something that isn't unique about us at all

she is not your woman you shouldn't be worried about her
i don't give a fuck when i see a white woman with a black guy (fucking rare) or brazilian woman with gringos

Well, then it sucks If its what i am thinking... If they dont fuck with men on their level, but only with 9/10s and 10/10s, wich of course are above, then it sucks. Why cant things be simetric and proportional? Well, atleast i lift for 1 year and 8 months, in 6 month i ll have ebin body and fuck all the bitchezz :DDDDD. But i think that we, as men, should think about a solution for this problem

quando a gente perder a moral brasil vai ficar pior do que ja ta, teu comentário foi ridiculo!!

>Implying that the rest of white women aren't whores

Explique-se, babuíno. O que seria perder a moral? E por que o comentário foi ridículo se ele foi uma simples análise a cerca da realidade?

Donald Trump is nordic?

Degenerate wealthy fucks, Europe is now being punished by God.

>That forced tan

lel. They look my sister.

>Does not have skin made for tanning
>But they still try to tan themselves looking fucking orange

Disgusting.

She is reading the "Mein dick" a book about the best big black cocks around the world.