What does being British feel like?

what does being British feel like?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10180222
ibtimes.co.uk/jimmy-savile-how-margaret-thatcher-assured-peadophiles-unrestrictive-access-stoke-1489626
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ask your question in Arabic so they understand you

We have a muslim mayor in London. Feels pretty shitty.

Like christmas

far from ideal, brexit seems like the only way forward right now. Yet you can't say that or a million idiots jump you a label you a racist, as not wanting to have an un elected group of europeon businessmen decide what we can do in our own country, while paying them hundreds of millions of pounds of taxpayers cash a week, is racist.

Fuck this shit.

Muslims are the best people, Britain is better off with muslims

It kind of feels like when you were a kid and your parents found out you were doing drugs or stealing. An overwhelming sense of disappointment. You feel the weight of your ancestors crashing down on you as they ask you how did you let things get so bad

Well, I had a brain haemorrhage a few years ago, spent months in hospital, dozens of scans and tests, physio and recovery for a year. Total cost, £0. Feels good.

feels good

It feels good because 6ft, I'm white with dark hair and green eyes.

Tastes like strawberries

if your so british, then how do you know how tall you are in American feet? dont you like cm over there?

Imagine being king of the world. Then imagine being king of nothing. Feels like that.

weak bait

like fish and chips

RAF FTW

knowing you descend from the people that built the modern world is a indescribable feeling

Like milk and pennies

So many dickheads

must be hard taking pride over something you have absolutely nothing to do with.

Pull your fedora out of your ass and just call it euphoric

As a person who is ill 24/7, feels good not being in debt because of healthcare. Live in the north too so barely any Mudslimes

>brexit seems like the only way forward right now
Forward into becoming a third world country maybe.

aight

England is lost. The worst thing is that it's leaders caused it deliberately. Islam out of England.

if anything, most british people today play an active role in destroying everything their ancestors worked so hard to build

I reckon us northerners should align with scotland, rebuild hadrians wall abit further south and leave muslondon to its own fate

Don't know OP cause I'm Scottish

British doesn't exist. British = English. Scottish = Scottish.

Feels like if it weren't for a few silly mistakes in the 20th century, we would still be ruling the world, and the world would be a significantly better place for it.

It also feels like a vaguely hopeless situation which calls for a massive cleaning of the proverbial slate.
Our culture/political culture is fucked so badly.
Either Britain, France, Germany, and Sweden are going to unfuck ourselves dramatically over the next few years/decades, or our nations will disappear in all meaningful senses but geographically.

Luckily, I live in Swansea, so I don't have to live with having a Muslim mayor or anything of the sort. My constituency is something like 93% ethnic British, and the only non-Brits in my neighbourhood are Indian doctors.
I feel sorry for the English and the (much more cucked) Scottish though.

This EU referendum will honestly be our last chance of a non-violent turnaround, I think.

ITT Angry people that got colonised

feels like everyone telling me my countries shit then running to it every time someone drops a bomb on theirs

>Total cost, £0. Feels good.
KEK
Real total cost: All those thousands of extra pounds in tax you've been paying so that sandniggers can go to the hospital for free.

For a while. Then I think we kind of kicked your ass. And there may have been some tea dumping

>Be me
>top of the social hierarchy
>white
>male
>British
>mid/upper class
>straight
>not fat
>try and offend me

The total amount of tax we pay to the NHS in a lifetime probably wouldnt total up to the amount your yank doctors want for 2 months in hospital & an MRI

kek I'm the colonizer, m8

I will concede that my country is pretty much just as shitty as yours at the moment though

let me guess.. American? please nigga.. the fact that India was a hell of a lot richer than your colonies has nothing to do with this....

this 1000 times over

This

please nigga, have a comment relevant to another's comment
he didn't evem say anything about how rich they were

well put it like this, the last 3 days was our summer. no summer now till 2017, cant wait!

also, you just lost the game.

Haha! Well done Bond.

>tumblr
What seems to be the problem good Sir?

>total cost
>0
you actually believe the meme

kek

Dear brittons, i deeply respect you and your country! Britannia rule the waves!

Greetings from Germany

>Dug-in army of British people on the west of the Atlantic beat a distracted army of British people based across the ocean
>Mongrelised 'American' with even less of relation to the founding fathers/colonists of the aforementioned war than that of the British people he's pointlessly trying to start an argument with champions this event as a victory said British people.
Come on man. Don't be a cunt.

nice b8, ahmed

fuck off you kraut wanker

dear britbongs, who do you hate more?

americans or muslims?

Tell that to 5000 gang-raped children, Mohammed.

*victory over said British people
Fuck typos

Anyway, how are you lot voting in the referendum?
strawpoll.me/10180222

Do it faggot. We'll be rid of the two most useless parts of the kingdom. Enjoy paying for heroin and Mars bars without the UK welfare payments.

Americans don't bum our children, at least.

The feeling is mutual my friend, Deutschland ist 8/8. Keep strong over there!

both... they are equally retarded, all they are concerned about is whose imaginary friend is more powerful

Britain is the third world of the first world

Right back at you kraut. We like your cars.

Leave maddafacka!

in

but i don't bother to vote

Let's ignore that the majority of and more notorious pedos are White English

Muslims, obviously. We may have an instilled dislike for Americans simply for being American but we much prefer them for obvious reasons.

Shitty.
>A portion of our laws are dictated to us by people outside the country who we never elected
>Our voting system is fucked, heads of minority groups register hundreds people for postal voting and then vote on their behalf
>Our media has been infiltrated by lefty cuckolds over the last 10 years
>The BBC is biased as fuck and plays propaganda most days
>The NHS is under strain because no cunts know how to visit their GP or that a sore finger doesn't require emergency services
>We are constantly being told that multiculturalism is amazing while the media pushes immigrant gang rape stories to the back of the newspapers and insists they are one offs
>London is almost half populated by immigrants who don't work
>Voting in a leader of a political party costs £3 per applicant, only a minority of applicants are vetted, meaning the opposition can vote in the least likable candidate (Jeremy Corbyn)
>Actors have way too much involvement in politics, comedians are a source of news
>Emergency services have funding cuts when they don't meet targets
>Emergency services meet targets by putting paramedics and police on bikes or in small cars and the like so they arrive in time but lack equipment
>Unions are a cancer on workplaces, most coordinate strikes with others to pressure employers into bending over backwards
>Schools are turning into academies which discard anyone who doesn't keep up and hold back the top tier students
>Feelings are more important than Reality
>Immigrants can move here and use services without contributing, claim benefits for kids who aren't living in the UK and get social housing before British Nationals
>Our best chance of recovery (Brexit) is being hammered by EU propaganda funded by British tax payers

>We have a muslim mayor in London. Feels pretty halal.
fixed.

The weather is pretty shitty but tea is good

>majority
>6 people
...I'm sure you will figure it out on your own eventually.

>Let's introduce a completely irrelevant strawman into the point of importing industrial-scale child rapists into our country

couldn't give a piss about Khan, good guy imo, however having a pig fucking poor raping posh cunt as our PM is humiliating

Look up the stats you class cuck, whitey is rapey

those were the most notorious ones, all white

Atleast out rapists are typically lone rapists and not working in massive organised rape rings. Not saying that a lone rapist is a good thing but it is far better than those of an entire culture who believe this shit is just halal.

/thread

Mudslimes. At least Americans bring some fun stuff to the table. Fast food, rock music etc. Nothing pleasurable about Muslim "culture". Just 1000 year old tribal hang ups.

So we're ignoring how the entire Thatcher government stopped the police from persuing action against Jimmy Savile because he supported the conservative party and was a high profile at the BBC

Feels like semi-freedom

>entangle your economy in a dozen other economies
>thinks you can just up and leave
lucky you kept your currency, how much britbong bucks are being held in euros?

>whitey is rapey
The overwhelming majority commit more crimes?
Well colour me surprised.
What about crimes per 1000?

notorious historical pedos, I'm pretty sure the muslim rape gangs who were trafficking kids around while giving them drugs before gang raping them were way kinder and had less victims.

>couldn't give a piss about Khan, good guy imo
Good guy in what regards?
In the sense that he is friends with terror groups and sympathisers?
In the sense that he cries racism whenever it suits him?
In the sense that he calls journalists liars for having more recent information than him?

>So we're ignoring how the entire Thatcher government stopped the police from persuing action against Jimmy Savile because he supported the conservative party and was a high profile at the BBC
Source?
Saying "uh well its obvious but I don't need proof" isn't a source.

Like being Scottish and not being oppressed.

I couldn't give a shit if people want to bash Muslims who are pedo's but its retarded to think the majority of crimes committed in the UK against children aren't carried out by white British men, its statistically provable

You had a chance to leave and you said no.

Quit your whining.

Pretty dull tbh.

>Britain is the third world of the first world
>Britain
that's a weird way to spell 'Murica

good craic

Khan is a good lad, and has probably done more for human rights, given that he is a human right lawer who has defended gay rights and gay marriage for example than you have you sack of shit

>Implying votes were counted

ibtimes.co.uk/jimmy-savile-how-margaret-thatcher-assured-peadophiles-unrestrictive-access-stoke-1489626

Sorry couldn't hear you over the sound of muslim cum being sprayed from your lips.

stop being buthurt, just try and hope you dont break anything. Because on top of that broken bone you can also enjoy the big bill that comes with it.

Keep blaming muslims for everything while our own government carries out bombing on countries that kill more than 9/11

going to the mosque, beating up weak palefaces.
i called my cousin sadiq and he says that him and his 13 children will move here soon. its so great to have all this infastrucure just handed over.

brighton fag here btw

>Actually killing ISIS members
who cares if 1 or 2 stray goat-"herders" happen to get caught with their pants down.

Nope, my country has "free" health care too unfortunately.

>>Be me
>>top of the social hierarchy
>>white
>>male
>>British
>>mid/upper class
>>straight
>>not fat
>>try and offend me

posting on Sup Forums ....yeah sure prince duke youre all of those things only opposite.

>oh jeez are you a fucking retard

It feels like becoming an endangered species due to a conservative government putting literally everything up for sale for foreign purchasing and investment

it feels like getting on a London bus and being unable to hear an English conversation due to the amount of "locals" now being French, Italian, or Russian

it feels like spending more than any other European country to use shockingly unreliable and overcrowded public transport owned by private monopolies that have nothing but contempt for their passengers

it feels like working a respectable full-time job and then spending over 1/3rd of your net income renting a room in a house an hour's commute from your office

it feels like national treasures like the BBC and the NHS being destroyed by the fucking tories

Still I mean it's not like we have the possibility of Trump becoming our leader, lol

Funny thing is, if Trump could be leader in America of all places, what's that suggest about Nigel's chances?