Trips decides my character for a game I'll play with my friends this Saturday

Trips decides my character for a game I'll play with my friends this Saturday.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/tAV3wHl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Half-Orc bard that plays a lute.

whateverthefuckclass
whateverthefuckrace
whateverthefyckelseyouwant
YOU MUST EXPLICITLY SPECIFY THAT YOUR CHARACTER IS HOMOSEXUAL

Definitely a homosex gnome

Or a barbaric gnome.

An Orc. 40k themed "Dakka" with crossbows and bows with bow attachments that are more bows.

WINNER

genderqueer pansexual sjw.
needs to check its privilege every other turn

Orc Bard that plays a drum and only uses Thunderclap while laughing like a fucking retard. He also finds it funny that Thunderclap damages his allies. 8 int 8 wis.

Those aren't trips you homosex gnome. Also, dragonborn rogue.

crunchyroll.com

Your very bland regular human warrior. A sword a shield, that's it. He wants to become rich

A Warlock/Barbarian multiclass human that can't use his gifted power without going into some kind of frenzy. His only way out of the deal is losing in a fair fight in which he gave it his all.

fucking casual

>check its privilege every other turn
gold

homosexual gnome barbarian with higher int than strength.

Suicidal dwarf fighter
Gotta roll a D20 for every action you take, if it rolls 1, commit suicide. must be important actions, not just opening the door for the toilets.

>average tumblr user

reroll with additions:
Has ex-wife, three kids that he loves and is LG.

Dragonborn rogue
Or
Barbaric gnome
Or
Half-Orc bard

Elf. Talks with metaphores only. Have fun RPing

Donald trump

Changeling rogue, Assassin build
>Kill every one
>Be every one

I JUST WINNERED
Use the name Fin'Isher for your changeling

There it is.
Something probably not possible in the game.

Changelings probably aren't a class in his edition, faggot. Try again.

Changeling is a race, not a class, faggot. Stop trying.

Dildo Gaggings
Horribly ugly, sadistic omnisexual halfling thief.
Master of poisons and grand arsonist.

Why do retards that don't actually play D&D have to ruin it?

Transsexual gnome wizard with no legs, you're rolling around in a self built wheelchair, meaning you won't be able to go anywhere that's not wheelchair accessible without someone carrying you.

Try house rules faggot. topic didn't specify which edition.
I got trips, he has to role it. It can easily be done in 5e and was a popular choice in 4e.

Thats literally the character I'm playing atm... Hmm

What edition?

Sparky the masochist twink tank. Leather bondage gear armor. Always tank the biggest bad guys. Get hit. Make the table uncomfortable making orgasm noises.

imgur.com/tAV3wHl

>Fin'Isher
>changeling assassin
>LOOK AT HOW DEADLY I AM. I CAN BECOME DRIZZT.

Are you some kind of autist?

Rolling for a human wizard who is allergic to grass.

Bard gnome, be a harem king

Dammit fuck. I was so close.

No, it's definitely a class.

If his DM doesn't allow homebrew material/is strictly playing classes and races by the book, then he can't. Chew your tongue, faguette.

Try assassinating a fucking king and than ditto transform into him. There are endless possibilities as a Changeling Rogue.

5th doesn't have changelings yet afaik. Assassin build is part of rogues tho, and is very, very good at killing team-mates.

What faggot DM doesn't allow homebrew....OP never specified simply said" Trips decides my character for a game I'll play with my friends.."
Changeling is a race you fucking twat monger. Have you ever even played a roleplaying game?

Nice bait tho 8/8

Are we assuming 5th? Then Doesn't count for race, and I suggest we change it to Dragonborn or Tiefling, who actually exist in fifth.

We should keep the rest to honor mighty trips. Hail Fin'isher, the rogue Assasin build!

Pretty sure that the Changeling was included in the Eberron Unearthed Arcana.

Does it have to be published by Wizards to be playable? Isn't the fun of D&D making your own content and crafting your own stories? You can easily go on the D&D wiki or any other D&D forum and look at hundreds of homebrew playtested classes and races that work just fine.
If OP is not a faggot he will honor my trips and role a Changeling Rogue. I'm sure between him and his DM they can sort out the fluff. Shapeshift isn't even that op its a insight check to fail. I highly recommend giving it a try.

>Counting fifth ed Unearthed Arcana as anything close to the officialness of Unearthed Arcana in earlier editions.

Pleb. I bet you preferred Pathfinder to 4E too.

A furry rogue

>Isn't the fun of D&D making your own content and crafting your own stories?
Ouch. Right in the keyword, fun.

As a DM I almost never allow homebrew. Most of it is unbalanced poison.

As a DM I do my best to balance any player request. Game balance is probably the most crucial task of being a DM. Fixing stats on a race or just re-fluffing is a minimal task if it means my players are happy. Anything broken can be fixed.

it is nearly impossible to run a game with out any homebrew at all. I'm damn certain some of the drops your players received came from the top of your head.

Reddit