Okay, hello Sup Forums

Okay, hello Sup Forums

I'm a huge metalhead but my gf listens to emo stuff and dubstep. We have been dating for nearly a year now. What to do?

>emo

treat her like shit

This is like saying I eat toast for breakfast but my gf eats cereal. Oh no what a conundrum. Be happy you have a gf at all you whiney shit and stop being a faggot.

youre pretty much fucked lol
unless you can get her into at least classic rock like aerosmith and shit work your way from there to stuff like nirvana and so on

but as experience as a metalhead that had an ex with shit taste
youre pretty much stuck with it

unless shes wanting to get into it herself theres nothing you can do

When i drive the car and she puts her music on i feel like driving off the road. Do you understand what im trying to say?

>eats cereal
more like shes eating razorblades with milk

I do. Doesn't make you any less of a whiney cuck.

She listen to TÝR. A band from my country, but i showed her DIO and Priest and shit and then she showed me Pierce the veil. im fucked.

man up and accept that other people have other tastes, and that you love her the way she is.

oooor

be a pussy, make a scandal about and possibly break up.

that's the shortest way to put it.

Lol Dio and Priest, if you showed me that to try and get me in to metal, I'd probably want to listen to shit that makes me want to kill myself as well.

Dude I feel for you, my ex had really shit taste and hated metal/classic rock and all that because her dad was heavily into it and she was the type to try to fit in with the popular kids at my college and shit, the whole like ed sheeran bullshit... good luck though op my advice is try to low-key get her into it and eventually over time she should turn to the side with good taste.

I have been trying for nearly a year now but it just gets worse and worse. Imaging waking up and having your morning coffee, everythings good, and then out of nowhere fucking black veil brides starts playing.

ur so fukd
my ex even thought they sucked and she liked chelsea grin and chiodos n shit
the most i could do was get her into nirvana but i think she only did that cause it was my favorite band
also it being over a year doesnt help youre past the point of showing each other cool things
start deciding if you want to inadvertantly listen to pierce the veil the rest of your life
also tyr is pretty great love shit lie ulver and all that

Dont get me wrong, i just tried showing her some of the not so brutal stuff.

Idk man, i guess ill just try to live with it for now.

I took her with me for Copen Hell because iron maiden was playing there, and when we got back to our country she said it was great but she never listens to them.

Christ man that fucking sucks, but at least she is willing to go to a concert and stuff to see them I guess its a decent start, maybe over time her views might mature and change tbf, also I imagine she classes the whole PTV and BVB as "metal" because lots of people ive met would class that shit as metal.

She doesnt know the diffrence in Rock and metal, she calls that emo shit rock and my music rock

Fucking hell, that sounds like a massive pain, its a saddening thing to hear/see when it happens since its very different and people just dont seem to see that, its really frustrating sometimes so I imagine you internally scream anytime she mixes it up tbf

Idk, it may not seem like a big deal to most people but i try my best to ignore me. Me and her and some friends are going to see TÝR on juli the 25th tho, so i guess thats good.

It* not me, my brain is not working right now.

Its not too bad but its frustrating at times, it was for me since im really big on my music and such and it drove me insane at times. Also that sounds fucking cool, never seen them before but I really want to sometime rip

Yeah. They are from the same country as me the Faroe Islands. They play here pretty often.