I must be a sociopath but I just don't understand why women's lives are ruined by being molested as a child...

I must be a sociopath but I just don't understand why women's lives are ruined by being molested as a child. Can someone explain it to me please?

yea i thought so

you're just a faggot who posts cringe b8

no I'm not, I'm genuinely curious.

Basically let's say daddy raped her at 6 years old. She is gonna like it because anything down there will feel good. She will also hate it though. Now in the future whenever she has sex, she is scarred with that memory and it will come up and torture her every time.

You said she will hate it, why? Not because of the future, that shit goes away and will only stay if u make a big stink of it, wtf.

Molestation and abuse almost always hang around in women's (and men's) minds. The earlier on, the worse. Typically, people believe they are worth less or nothing at all because of what they were subject to. To have such a hit on your self-esteem at a young age can and will progressively worsen. I'd be more specific, but it's often case-specific as to what exactly about the violation and how they perceived it damaged their character. Maybe their parents weren't around, or maybe it was one of their parents who did it, so once they are older, they seek attention/acceptance by giving themselves out to people or going the opposite route and self-harming as a result of guilt, thinking that they did something wrong and deserve to be punished even though they were the victim.

like who the fuck cares if some dude used your crotch to have an orgasm 20 fucking years ago on some random goddamned day. Dude's a fuckin weirdo.

ptsd fucks with you man

Because her father was someone she trusted and betrayal is a very cruel feeling. Since she is a chick she will never let it go and it will haunt her forever.

Not a sociopath, just an idiot.

and just get on with your life. people get so fucking caught up on this bullshit and make their whole life revolve around it.

would it really be so wrong to just pretend like that shit never happened? WTF is so hard for ppl to do this?

>genuinely curious
You know that's the new meme right?

But regardless, it goes like this. The act of being molested freaks kids right out, because kids are smarter than you. They can tell it's wrong because the molester makes a big fucking deal out of it. It was their idea to begin with, but they always gotta tell the kid it's a secret to protect their ass.

Kids pick up on this. They think, well what the fuck now I've got to be ashamed of this shit now and keep it a secret from someone I love, or else I'll be in trouble? Why the fuck did we do it at all?

Which then leads into the conflict between any physical arousal they might have felt and the guilt/disgust they feel towards themselves for feeling good at all.

See it's not an indoctrination from outside sources that makes the kids feel guilty. The propoganda they show kids implies the guy is gonna eat them like a witch, or give them a "BAD TOUCH" which kids assume will hurt.

Have you ever had anything bad happen to you as a child?

that's bullshit, 'never letting it go' is just a perspective locked in place.

Let me rape you and see how your theory works out.

i'll report it and use a rape kit and then you'll go to jail for being a slimeball. Now what?

how is my life ruined now?

You should him user

What makes a kid feel guilty is the implied shame of the secret between the molester and molestee. The molester (usually someone the kid cares about) will usually tell the kid straight up, "if you tell anyone I'll have to go away"

He does this because he's aware how kids will blab about anything and if word gets out at all, his ass is grass.

This fucks kids up. And as they grow up they learn most people didn't learn about sex at age 8 and lose their virginity on the same night.

Now this kid knows about sex before anyone is prepared to deal with it, and starts doing what kids do, namely never keeping a fucking secret. They start fucking all of their friends who'll let them, and anyone else who seems game.

Then before you know it they're 16 pregnant and a high school drop out.