Sup Forums I might start dating a girl who is a bit heavy. She'll be my first thick girl. Any things to look out for?

Sup Forums I might start dating a girl who is a bit heavy. She'll be my first thick girl. Any things to look out for?

pic semi related. She probably looks like this in a bathing suit. She doesn't have a kid AFAIK.

Smelly pussy

Pound that ass from behind and have fun

Wait she's already fat before a kid? No abort.

DO YOU HAVE NO SELF-RESPECT?

Yeah. Never go bottom.

He's probably pretty gross or in some other way a loser. Most of these guys who fuck fat women are generally losers or niggers.

Look out for your food when having dinner with her perhaps?

Dude... my lady is chubby, or "thick," but that girl is straight fat. Find a different one. Or just Fuck her. Shell Seriously let you do anything.

Don't listen to those faggots. You'll have the fuck of your life. Enjoy.

If she's a fatty, just go for it and take her for a test drive. If she's fun to fuck, go back for more. If she makes you sick, throw up on her cootch and say bye-bye.

Pro Tip: Fucking a fat girl is a lot like wrestling a water bed.

she doesn't look that fat, but her mom's a little thick.

If you like her, date her. Fuck what the virgins in this thread think or tell you.

11 replies before this one. I am disappoint Sup Forums

Chubbies are the BEST! They're usually super sweet and caring. They L O V E a good dicking and like to be on top while rubbing their tits in your face. From my experience, thick women are usually tighter than most women except super super petite women. If you're attracted to her and shes into you, what does it really matter in the long run? If people calling you faggot on Sup Forums is the worst thing that you have to worry about then you're in good shape for the road ahead.

Just so long as you're actually attracted to her. You can't force attraction and it's stupid to try. I dated a bigger girl for a while, and though she was cool I just rang attracted to her. I knew it wouldn't go anywhere and then I just ended up hurting her feelings when I inevitably broke up with her.

any pics OP

/thread

You know when a girl kind of leans on you, maybe when you're standing in a queue or something. A thick girl will do this and you have to stand strong like the statue of david cause if you move and she's even a tiny bit insecure you'll make her feel fat.

Look man we get it, you can only get with big girls but please stop spouting this "lelel chubby girls are waaayyyy better than thinner/fit girls!!11" bullshit

Stop being a pussy and post a real pic

Next time you are over there try to use her own personal bathroom. Check the laundry for skid marks. Chubby girls are fine as long as they are clean and you can tell a lot about a girl based on how clean she keeps her asshole day to day

This

I'm on my 2nd heavy girl right now. It can be a lot of fun, but her eating habits may rub off on you.

Also, when fooling around, its a lot of fun. Keep your eyes out for discoloration of flesh due to obesity.

OP won't cause she's a lardass, it's easy to tell when someone is describing a fat chick based on how they talk about her. "A bit heavy" is a huge indicator, plus "kinda chubby" is one too.

Don't listen to any of this shit.

You see those threads where dudes on Sup Forums get brainwashed and end up fucking some trap and then come back to Sup Forums talking about how disgusting they feel? That's you.

Men who have a job, take care of themselves, and have options don't fuck fatties. You need to work on your self esteem. Don't be one of these delusional fucks.

back to tumblr

I have a good job and am dating a tiny one at the moment, just giving him hope.

>"i loooove chubbies!"
>gets called out on it
>"uh uh i'm dating a small girl i was just saying that for ops sake!!"

You're not wrong user. Sticking pigs is fun but they never seem to go the distance with me.

uhhhhhhhhhhhh! i love thick bitches

these.
i'm one of those guys that likes sluts regardless of their size. skinny chicks can look hot and fat chicks can look hot. i've fucked a few of both.
the fat chicks pussies most of the time fucking stink. I'm not saying this is a general rule, but fucking hell the ones i've been with have been oderous. Not just bearable oderious, but full of fishmonger. She was a shit shag too, always wanted me on top, which was okay, I got to smash her hard which is fun with fatties. She always got hungry after fucking too and always made something to eat for us which was a bonus.
The skinny bitches ive fucked are better, for me anyway. They're not concious of their fat, pussies dont look like car wrecks, VERY rarely stink.

>have good job in the medical field
>take fairly good care of myself
>self esteem is through the roof
>date super hot mexican/white chubby

just because it's not your thing doesn't mean i OR OP can't enjoy a nice thick chick

more?

>works in medical field
>attracted to unhealthy people

Get the fuck out bitch

You can just lay on top of her during missionary, no holding yourself up necessary.

I'm pissed op. my wife was a solid, curvy, muscular, dancer 5,5" and 150... But she's lost 30 lbs and now I can't slam into her Ass without hitting but bone. don't let this girl let herself go all skinny on you.

I once fucked a hot thick latina, her pussy was tight and smelled awesome like man balls, best sex ever plus she called me "pito papi" dont know what it means but sounds sexy

Everywhere you grab is like a new boob.

Face sitting. She may suffocate you

fuuuuuuu

nude frontal pics?

I'll be banging a chubby chick tomorrow night. I couldn't give a fuck. It's not like there's feelings involved. Get your dick wet and quit asking Sup Forums to validate your choices.

>Fast food workers
>counts as a job
Still all fuck fatties. Your logic is doomed, like your life.

Can confirm thick latinas pussy smell like man balls lol

>being this upset
>has to fuck fat women
>cries

Op, see the entire situation as drive an ugly car who you can fuck up and learn everything you need to not make mistakes when you get a good one. It's all about practice sex, have fun and learn be good at it.

Go for it. You want an actual woman or one with the frame of a 12 year old boy with tits?

Being chubby doesn't mean you're unhealthy. Being unhealthily overweight does, but chubby doesn't mean you're that overweight.

Lol if your girl is less than this, she's not "thick" in the slightest.

bad bait. you're insecure and projecting.

fuck yes, got moar? she's perfect

are you upset, user?

>Any things to look out for?
My experience tells heavier girls go the extra mile to make sure you have a good time.

Heavier women are the best.

Pussy always stinks.. its an aquired taste .. fat chicks tend to be lazier and eat more .. im ok with this. But sane bullshit. Girls are girls and somehow their hair will end up in your butt crack!

It means micro dick

Pic related?

yep that's my girl

this

ain't a man alive that ain't let a fat chick suck his dick or fucked one. go for it just don't get attached, move on quickly.

>heavy
>thick
Be honest with yourself user. If pic related, cow is the right word to use

bad bait

Look like your disappointed by being with her whenever you're out in public. People will lose respect for you if you look like you're happy settling for a pig

bad bait.

If you care about the respect of people when it comes to who you're banging, then tbh fam you should really just consider suicide.

Not bait my man. People judge you and we laugh at you behind your back

the undesirables will. the kind of people you don't want in your life anyway. good riddance.

That's like, not even fat. That's barely a chubby.

Fuck off m80 and get a bigger one unless you truly love your current lover and they love you or if you're a nice person and like them because reasons.

Ok bud

well they can laught all they like imo

real mean don't worry about the opinions of others

>actually giving a shit what people you don't like think about you
how insecure are you? just looking for approval your whole life.

Yikes. You're still goin huh?

Diabeetus.

goin where? what does this mean?

I fucked a small chubby bitch and my room smelled like shit for like 4 days. I had to wash my sheets and comforter before her pussy stank dispersed.

I fuck this thick bitch all the time. The pussy is good, Idc if she is fat.

Those look so heavy and dense and warm and great

So. Fucking. Close.

wait, what do you talk about exactly ... a fat pig or a chubby goddess? From my experience, I can tell that chubby women are easier to handle than any other type. They are either algid 'cause they hate their body (despise those) or they are easy going, enjoy beer and weed are and into everything fun like anal sex.

A dawg's gotta do whatta dawg's gotta do!

Kek

What the fuck

Thanks for making me laugh, I'm having a bad day.

>would bang her 12 hrs a day for several months, until she was fit as a fiddle!

>Wew lad.

I'm trying! She's always going home to her fiancé though.

Agreed! I have a 11/10 wife but still look for some chubby side. The fuck of your life! Chubby chicks fuck like your paying them!! Chubby is great! Fatty is not! Girl in pic is chubby and not a fatty!

The smallest I've fucked was an almost anorexic girl; the biggest was 250 pounds. Big girls are awesome when they ride you. But the little ones you can throw around and be rougher with. Really it doesnt matter. As long as she's cute and knows what she's doing.

Prepare to spend a lot on food. Buffets are your friend.

That's not even that fay do it faggot.

this

Depends. Is she happy with how her body is? If she's unhappy she will always be in a shitty mood, and the sex will be shit. If she's happy hold on for some awesome sexy time

Fat pussy is great, my wife went from curvy to thick to fat as we've gotten older and the pussys gotten better and better.

the only thing is now that she's bigger than ever she really just likes it from behind. If were doing it missionary it feels amazing for me but it's not going as deep in her as it used to since she's got such a thick pussy.

Thick pussy lips hugging your dick is amazing.