NBA GENERAL

eternal qbp lebron stays losing 2-5 ell ayyy emm ohh edition

warriors lead 3-1, game 5 06/13/16 8 pm ET ABC

it's not that they don't know how to treat them it's that they don't know why beal is so prone to stress fractures. I'm hoping he can put that shit behind him because a max player being capped at

Stale OP

wait until the summer starts

post outdated memes

Now that the Finals are almost over, who /draft/ here?

Jesus Christ, are any Magic Bros here? Are you doing okay? ;_;

I feel sick man. not even from florida or anything this is simply terrible

Religion of peace at it again, fucking scum

Will Oladipo be a star one day?

>giving a shit

Take this to reddit, not /nba/.

>my face when when Dragan Bender or that meme african player gets selected at #1

sup achmed

Hardcore edge

>Draymond is finally getting his nutshots reviewed by the NBA

>advanced stats
>2-5

Who here 76ers Knicks Timberwolves?

So what? The deeds have been done. You can't un nutshot yourself.

>Not Thunder Bucks Kings

>about to get suspended
>so what

The draft will be more interesting if Philadelphia takes Brandon Ingram and essentially cucking the Lakers.

WE OUTCHEA

Give it a few years time f@m. Celtics and Pistons will dominate the league.

>About to get his second straight championship ring because he got into other players heads and wasn't too bad stat wise either
He really doesn't.

And if anything, this one he should get a free pass on. If you try to step over someone who is getting up, nut collision is the most logical conclusion. It's like punishing a player for the sun rising.

I don't even think Ben Simmons will even be top 10, he's going to be like Manziel, a overhyped meme player no one buys into but the worst team possible.

You're being sarcastic or ironic right?

Technically LeBron stepped into free space

Green is not entitled to the space above him just cause he can stand up, and hitting his nuts should be a loose ball foul :^)

7 minutes until a report comes out about the Draymond problem.

>tfw if Hinkie wasnt fired, we would have inside access to the the Sixers draft process

I feel like Monta

No, not at all. LeBitch tried to act like a tough guy after being called out as the bitch he is, stepped over someone trying to get up and got one in the balls. That is asking for it.

Again, in the rules, Green isn't entitled to move into space he isnt occupying.

You tried to be funny, I guess. It doesn't work.

>Again, in the rules, Green isn't entitled to move into space he isnt occupying.
>You tried to be funny, I guess. It doesn't work.

LeBrick detected.

Yeah, and they got that foul called in the game. So trying to turn that into a flagrant is another vintage LeBitch move, but you just keep hugging his nuts.

>reddit fags infesting /nba/ 24/7
Thank God you never leave this general and poison the rest of my good time on Sup Forums, you fucking loser.

Holy shit youre just a fag. My mistake.

>>reddit fags infesting /nba/ 24/7
>Thank God you never leave this general and poison the rest of my good time on Sup Forums, you fucking loser

You're the worst poster here and you're without a doubt an unfunny cunt, kill yourself.

Dont @me or my sons ever again

>You're the worst poster here and you're without a doubt an unfunny cunt, kill yourself.

Stay off my timeline and stop @ing me

>I post fedora memes because I think they are funny

Dont @ me, i dont want to see it

Nice ass OC man
Also, fuck the Celtics at least we agree on that

>Stay off my timeline and stop @ing me

>Dont @ me, i dont want to see it

how btfo is /nba/ gonna be tomorrow evening?

Happy birthday antawn Jamison

>7'5
>6'1 wingspan

Are you ready for him to dominate the NBA?

is that ismet?

It's Mehmet, my son.

you spelled lmao wrong

He meant to say "Lamo", he's a Lebron fan.

what a disgusting face

I feel like this Cleveland him hates each other this year, whereas they had some chemistry last year.

lol is that real? i have a larger wingspan than this guy and i am 1.25 feet shorter than him

*team

He meant to say "Him", he's a Cleveland fan.

he looks like u

Can anyone explain what the fuck flavor of autism this user meant by "system-abusing Silver-babies"?

The team he didn't like won, so therefore Silver utilized magnets to make their shots go in. He didn't do this for the Knicks or Lakers or for NBA megastar Lebron James though because it be too obvious

>be in America
>get shot

I wish I had the money to move somewhere else desu

islamic terror is the issue here user

that said, if I could live in space and still have bud and all forms of entertainment I have here I would

People hate dominant teams, It happens to the Yankees in Baseball, and the Patriots in Football.

I agree so I'll explain it.

2/3 is a more daunting fraction to trade uyckets at than if the system were 3/4. Warriors abuse the system.

Also they are immune from punishment as evidenced by Draymond. So it's not fun to watch one team get away with everything while others have to let themselves get walked over for high drama.

Magics "son" was killed

they hated the Yankees because they were douches, and the Patriots because they cheated. No one hated Steve Montana or Wayne Gretzky.

People hated the Patriots long before their cheating scandal.

Source?

>islamic terror is the issue here user

these shooting happen all the time and I don't remember islam having anything to do with the vast majority of them. was the sandy hook guy muslim? I think he was just a wierdo white guy. what about the movie theater dude? weirdo white guy again. all that these mass killing have in common is the weapon used. guns make it easy to commit these types of crimes.

Indeed, these people tend to have nothing in common beyond the fact they're cowards.

It's no coincidence that most people who support assault rifles are the Sup Forums types, whom are also the rejects of society. They're really just closet homicidal maniacs.

sup achmed

let's keep the discussion about basketball plz

what basketball player do you guys think is most likely to commit a mass shooting?

Adam Morrison

Kelly Olynyk

Easy.

LeBron, Duh

Can you imagine how much pent up frustration he has after losing three straight finals and forcing himself to be professional about it? One of these days he's just gonna snap.

Tyler Hansbrough went from a career 0% 3pt shooter to having a 66% tre ball this last season

What happened?

more of the three point attempts he made this year were successful

He is a genetic super soldier experiment made by the government. That is just phase 2

>orlando
>being a shooting range

did he shoot 3 threes?

>2 billion muslims exist
>good 200k possibly are shitty people

EVERYBODY IS A FUCKING TERRORIST!!! AHHHH!!! FUCK MUDSLIMES!!! WHITE POWER!! *licks cheetoh dust off of fingers*

Fuck off, religion isn't the problem, the people joining it are the problem

Yes

sup achmed

Wtf are you talking about. You think it's an accident some Muslim shot up a gay club? Specifically a gay club?

You don't think there's anything in the Koran that might have inspired him to do so?

*tips fedora*

2 billion 2 much la

Sup Forums is legitimately ruining Sup Forums for me. that shit has become popular enough on the internet in general that it attracts all sorts of fucktards, and it has bled onto other boards in a big way. all sorts of fucking donald trump, cuckold, "redpill" etc. type of shit is all over my previously comfy boards now.

>spurs get dank FA(s)
>trump elected president
>cowboys win the super bowl

>mfw

good times ahead bros

If anything, bitter virgins and weeaboos are the problem.

Only anti theists tip fedoras. This faggot is clearly an apologist that can't make the correlation between an ideology that espouses a call to violence against fags, women, nonbelievers and apostates and those who commit crimes in line with said ideology.

that webm is spectacular

yeah, because the MUSLIM TERRORIST was either. fucking retard

talk basketball. how badly are the warriors winning tomorrow?

I feel you, I'm not even saying I agree or disagree, it's the culture that attracts the most obnoxious posters. They have to let you know at every opportunity how they feel about the situation

>2/3 vs 3/4
Regardless of the points implementation, it's the same rules everyone has been playing under for however long, I'm not sure how the Warriors are abusing the system when they have the league's best 3 point shooters who are able to make borderline unguardable shots semi-regularly.
>Draymond Green
Got more of a valid point there, but how often has Bron Bron been fined for flopping, or gotten techs for yelling at the refs for "missed" calls? Not arguing for this treatment or your support, BUT just saying it is an unfortunate reality of the NBA.
Don't have a horse either way, hope Green gets suspended, maybe inject some energy into this corpse of a series