Studied for 8h straight by taking 20mg of vyvanse. How do you focus Sup Forums? Study tips. Complaints. Etc

Studied for 8h straight by taking 20mg of vyvanse. How do you focus Sup Forums? Study tips. Complaints. Etc.

>/college finals general/
You should be studying.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JQUCcwKyh7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have a photographic memory so I don't need to study.

jack off

studying is for nerds faggot

LEARNING IS SATISFYING.
When will you people learn that you yourself are all that you know through observation.

I am studying. I have my last exam of university in approximately 9 hours.

You have no idea how mad it makes me that you are abusing vyvanse to study. I actually need vyvanse for my ADD.

Stop abusing that shit to study user.
And I wonder how much of those 8 hours you actually retained? 8 hours of studying is an insanely ridiculously long time. My friend was a chemical engineering major and he only studied for 3-4 hours a day at most. What the fuck are you studying?

ive been taking 50mg of vyvanse for 2.5 years. get off now. sure you operate on another level but now im starting to get infrequent irregular heartbeats. 3 pumps instead of two. amphetamines will kill you
>pic related

I find adderall to be better.

Vyvanse is the safest plain amphetamine there is, altered to be even more smooth and mild than it already is. The only stimulant that's as/more powerful as vyvanse and less strenuous on your heart/adrenic system is meth.
Do meth for your heart

lol what a fuckin nerd

Cal II.

Stopping after finals. Might take them again next semester for finals. Midterms aren't worth it.

Going back to studying. Let the thread die if you want.

Have fun jacking off

You're not studying you retarded cunt, you're on Sup Forums

youll never feel the same friend, once you take it you ascend your planar form. you have a hard time going back
straight up what he said

I know, I've just finished

>20mg
Pussy.

One day my friend gave me 5x70mg Vyvanse without me knowing what they were. Ate 3 and took the other 2 like an hour later. That was a fun 48hrs.

did you even fucking sleep son
and how much did you get done

Did you know vyvanse has a ceiling dose of about 250mg at once depending on your metabolism. Since it needs to be metabolized to be an active drug, and since your liver can only do so much at one time, vyvanse is impossible to OD on from a single dose

I didn't study for shit. Just grinded my teeth away for the next two days.

I preferred opiates for studying. Find somebody with some suboxone. It keeps you up and you don't mind studying at all. I wrote a bunch of final papers all fucked up on that.

take the red pill instead

I'm not the guy you responded too. I did not know that, the most I've taken is 20mg and I was unimpressed. 20 MG of Addy hits me much harder. Does Addy metabolize differently?

>Thinking I'm not taking more because I'm scared
I can't function at high doses of vyvanse. I take as much as to still feel like myself.

after a 7-day adderall binge, I took some seroquel to relax and passed out for 24 hours

With a 50mg of vyvanse

Did you stay up that entire time? What did you do that whole time?

He is likely cramming. If you can actually pull cramming off successfully it works effectively and means you don't have to do shit all semester, attend any lectures, as long as you are willing to sacrifice your sanity for the final 48 hours leading into your final exam. What your friend who studied 3-4 hours a day did is actually a more difficult task. To be able to study that amount of time when there is no exam nearby but just to stay up to date with notes/etc is quite respectable and something very few university students do (15-30% as a fair estimate).

Yeah the 350mg was more like meth or something. It was too much for trying to sit down and study. I just ended up driving around all night chain smoking cigs and chewing on my lip.

Either way, that's far more than a therapeutic dose for somebody with no tolerance to amphetamines.

Adderall is amphetamine all ready to go (75% dex-amp and 25% lev-amp), so yeah it hits you way faster and harder, plus the lev-amphetamine gives an extra "kick".
Vyvanse is 100% dex-amphetamine, which is already good and safer than lev-amphetamine, but vyvanse is also chemically altered (it's lisdexamphetamine before it hits your liver) so that it cant do shit to you until you metabolize it

>3661654▶
> (OP)
>I have a photographic memory so I don't need to study.
this.

Music, cartoons, masturbation and long walks through a sleeping city.
I was on a mission to stay up as long as possible though, all I tried to do was keep myself busy and focused on anything.
But I got the full experience of shadow people, sensory hallucinations and micro-sleeping, which I guess is what I wanted to find out

You are much more knowledgeable than me on this subject fine sir. If I take a larger dose of Vyvanse will it make me motivated like adderall? Addy makes me clean and organize and I've not gotten that from Vyvanse, will I get that if I take more than 20mg?

I used to take those for 2 and a half years. now i have stomach problems and panic attacks. Have a bottle with a couple left but too scared to take them. Otherwise they are a god send for studying, anything that needs focus, and faping

I would say even less than that, maybe 10%.

Damn that's crazy, I like to sleep it off every night. I hate that dirty meth feeling. Lol Addy makes me jerky off like crazy too.

Not the guy you responded to, but yes it will. It essentially has the same effect as adderall, but is delivered in a different way to make you less twitchy. Typically you need a higher dose on Vyvanse that adderall to feel the same. 20mg is the usual starting dose for ADD patients, so it's basically the lowest you get, and they go up from there. If you've taken 20mg of adderall before, you'd probably need around 30-40mg of Vyvanse to get the same feeling. I've had 15mg adderall but prefer my 20mg Vyvanse because it feels more "evened out" and less twitchy for me

So, if someone takes that or Adderall it mostly means that the person suffers from add? I have a friend who has that shit prescribed and has to take it regularly.

listen to these anons OP

I always thought Vyvanse was for narcolepsy. But I am not a med fag.

OK good to know.

That's what it's intended for but it's heavily abused by students for extra focus for studying or school work. For most ADD patients it makes them feel normal, so for non-ADD people, it's like it gives them super powers for focusing

Yeah and also that's the only way to possibly get legal meth prescriptions

It's primarily an ADD drug, but because of the side effects being alertness and decreased appetite, it is also sometimes prescribed for narcolepsy or eating disorders

And before anybody even suggests the idea, no; ADD doesn't magically change the laws of chemistry to make adderall work opposite for you

It makes me feel like my brain is at 12/10.

went dumpster diving today found some vhs tapes was supersized to see this one was sealed amazing find

youtube.com/watch?v=JQUCcwKyh7Q

It only changes the laws of space and time lol.

Modafanil niggaas.
Best Exam method; only work's if you're a pussy that needs a lot of sleep.
>2 days before exam, study all day.
>Do not sleep that night, continue working through the night; take a medium dose of modafanil (200mg) at 4/5 AM, work through the day.
>comedown will hit you at 4PM roughly; go to sleep by 4/5
>sleep for 12 hours
>wake up at 5AM
>exam dose of moda; 3/400mg
>study until you need to leave for exam
>take exam, profit.

What if I take 20mg of Vyvanse and 15mg of addy? Will I be able to fly?

That tasty kratom
My buddy gave me a scoop last night and I've never done it before, the issue I'm worried about is the nausea on the come up, is there a way you know of to suppress it?

It'll be like adderall but it'll last longer

You mean these?

How long does Vyvanse last for?

yeah; I use modalert, not modvigil, but yeah the same stuff in essence. Shit's great

A 50mg capsule will probably have you going for 8-12hrs and not able to sleep until like 18hrs

Get some real opiates instead. And kratom never made me nauseous

You will fly
For me, a 20mg would last ~10 hours, low tolerance though. It is weaker than adderall but releases a weaker effect over a longer time. Much preferred

I don't know if it will or not, a lot of reports I've read online said it was terrible though. And I have no oxy guy anymore or I would :/

I take it in capsules, but it does mess with my tummy a bit but it's not too bad. I'm going to try mixing the powder with juice.

I have 18mg concerta's cause my friend didn't need them anymore but gave away his 54's, how many do you think I'll need and what is the filler, will it kill me in large doses?

What do you take all 5 at the same time? Cause it takes quite a bit to get high, no?

>being so fucking worthless you need drugs to concentrate for basic exam periods

What is the difference between the two?

It's nausea or itching gets bad (which Kratom is barely even an opiate so it shouldn't), take 2 benadryl or zzzquil (exact same as Benadryl)

Have you ever tried mixing the powder with juice? It doesn't really work. It just sits on the bottom like sand.

If you don't want to deal with the caps, just take a spoonful, dump it in your mouth, and wash down with the juice.

You'll need a decent amount of pills.
Concerta is like 90% filler and it's like fucking surgery to cut out the good part of the pill. If you want to take all that time to cut it out you'll end up with pure Ritalin

>concerta
never took concerta. from what I understand it is not an amphetamine salt like vyvanse and adderall are. I'd just take a half first to see how you feel, because they are solid pills.

I found an extraction method online I might try, I'd probably have to take like 6 of the 18mg to feel anything

Lol no, I'm a collector of sorts. I was curious about nootropics so I bought some. I haven't mixed any of this stuff except weed and addy. Actually I haven't even tried noopept and andrafinil yet.

Well they're only 18mg so half isn't gunna do shit

I have 50 pages of history for tomorrow, not sure how am i supposed to study

arguably nothing, they both should contain 200mg of moda and nothing else. the fact they're made in two different places is the only difference they should be, i just always found modalert to be better than those

That's a weak dose and Concertas are not solid they're like ogres

You aren't wrong I initially tried making a tea because I didn't know what I was doing. It doesn't mix for shit.

>Cal II
>mfw there are people that take drugs to study Cal II
>lol

Sometimes it's the easiest classes that are the hardest to study for because there is just zero motivation to do it

Can you get modalert online also?

> I've just finished
> I am studying

yeah, I use modafanilcat or united pharmacies. do you not buy your modvigil online?

yah this stuff is fine but it's nowhere near the same as the stimulants

>all you stupid college kids studying

How does it feel you are studying for nothing? Whatever the fuck you're studying won't matter in 5 years because the job market is shit and you won't get your STEM job right away. You are literally wasting your time if you did not research job outlook before you picked your shitty major.

Yes I did, but when I was looking for it I didn't see anything about modalert. This is the first I've heard of it.

yeah, but that's partially why I like it. no noticeable comedown the next day, cheap, and more or less legal across the board; plus it's piss easy to get, and the duration is spot on

comes in foil tho, not blister packs

Your not wrong.

I used to do the same you did, but i cant anymore because my parents think its bad for me, and also expensive

I just study

Its not about knowing stuff nigguh, sometimes you need to keep reviewing shit to score faster, tests are stupid and sucks...

>thinks people are stupid for expanding their knowledge
you fucking moron.