Can someone please explain this post about some guy that convinces his sister to fuck him and videotape it...

Can someone please explain this post about some guy that convinces his sister to fuck him and videotape it? It's like a wincest link? Tons of anons post on the thread about how great it is but I've downloaded it and it's nothing. Am i not doing it properly? Or is it just bait?

Pic unrelated btw

how new are you

I've been on Sup Forums before but it's been awhile and the past few days that post is always up?

Bumpin for answers

Congrats you installed a virus

What type of virus?

Its a new video format. So your computer obviously doesn't have the right program or is too slow. Do you have VLC downloaded? Also try deleting system 32. That shit slows down your PC like fuck. Trust me though it's worth it.

Nice knowing you user, FBI should be at your house any moment now. How dumb can you be? Also..how appropriate caption bot was a van

Just look at the fucking posting times...they are like 2 seconds from each other and sometimes there are 3 posts at the same time. It's a fucking scam. You're fucked

So it's not a virus? Wtf?

>feeding the troll

Nah. This guy doesn't know what he's talking about.

My vpn has me covered, so I'm good there

Plus i have tons of virus blockers to detect that shit. I was just curious

Implying the FBI can't still track you.. Yea you're fucked

This guy probably posts that scam thread

Have fun with CP on your computer

Yes but you downloaded making it install kek FBI coming to your door

Not with an ip scrambler

can't track you if you fake your mac address. IP scrambling also works but I always spoof mac first.

This nigga is fucking retarded bet you have it on 24/7 right 365 days a year holy fucking kek

What's CP

>> not newfag he claims. What's cp have fun in jail

Did you come to Sup Forums yesterday wtf. I already hear the sirens