Cuck Thread ! we post our gf/wives and let other anons say how they would fuck/degrade/rape them. reply for reply...

Cuck Thread ! we post our gf/wives and let other anons say how they would fuck/degrade/rape them. reply for reply. specific and brutal edition

Other urls found in this thread:

flii.by/file/psdl6x4sif2/
youtube.com/watch?v=JQUCcwKyh7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please Fuck this slut all of you, whilst I fap in the corner

Reply for reply

Make her your slut

My wife

What a bunch of fucking losers lmao

Didn't know Mexican guys were that big of cucks

I'll get her and her best male, friendzoned pal to come around.
Get her a bit drunk and flirt before she lays down on the couch more than tipsy. She unbuttons her blouse as she plays with her tits, tweaking her nipples and blowing us kisses.

Her friend walks across the room while playing with himself. He paws at her body before he begins to stretch her ass apart with his fingers and fist it. He fucks her pussy red screaming 'best birthday week ever!'

While this is happening I'll shall be recieving a shuddering headjob. She will lick my balls and tounge at my ass as she cums and screams hard. She closes her eyes ashamed that Tim could make her cum like that.

I finish in her convulsing mouth with her slurping every drop. Her friend comes in her face before kissing her face through his jizz.

I wanna put my cock between those tits, post more

show her tits first, they are gorgeous..

Hmm?

How would you fuck her?

I'd meet her in a pub, and pretend to know her from somewhere. When she says she doesn't I'd buy her a drink in order to get to know her, over the course of the night I'd get her drunk. When she's drunk enough. I'd put my hand on her thigh and slowly slide it higher and higher as we talk, as I look into her eyes. She can see how superior I am to her current whiny boyfriend. She starts to get wet even thinking about my cock. I take her home, we go into the bedroom where her boyfriend is sleeping, because tonight was supposed to be girls night, lift up her dress. and force my cock into her asshole. Her boyfriend was never allowed near her ass. She squirms from pain and pleasure trying to hold her moans. We continue to fuck over her boyfriends bed until I cum, and she passes out next to him with an ass full of my hot load.

i am real cuck

flii.by/file/psdl6x4sif2/

great puffy nipples, i bet she likes having them sucked on

sadly no nudes

My wife

Would suck her tits and fuck her asshole till its oozing with cum . Then I give her to homeless men , who would then use her to the point where she wants cum inside her ass and pussy everyday .

Missionary so I could tenderly and affectionately kiss her and stroke her haid while fucking her until she cums. Then Id pull out and fuck her throat until I cum deep in her

She's fucking cute. I would fuck her tight whore ass - I hope you can give me some ass pictues. Then ram my cock down her fucking throat while I grope on her heavy tits. Would she resist? I like a struggle.

GO SUPPORT TED CRUZ YOU FUCKING CUCKOLD FAGGOTS

Please come round and fuck her for me

Be as brutal as you want to be with her.

Advertise a date and adress on craigslist.
In the apartment where she is tied to her bed. She is buck naked, blindfolded with legs tied wide open to the bedpoles.

The door to her apartment is ajar with a 'cum on in' sign attached.
There are camera's in the bedroom filming every person that comes and goes.

Capturing exactly what happens to her in HD. Black, white, old, young men and the occasional trans will come and go. Inside they all widen her every hole. She begs for more. Everyone is cumming as they please.

The cameras are hooked up to a CCTV projecter accessed by all her dads pervy friends who paid admission to watch the squirtfest in a nearby cinema

When its all said and done she licks up every drop of patrons cum lieing around her house before doing the same in the cinema. Going home feeling extremely satisfied.

yes she does !

I'd love to sit there and suck and lick on them, maybe while I rub her crotch and turn her on

My wife

she gets turned on only by the sucking so.

Can anyone do hers long ? Ill then reply to yours .

If it's brutal, she's getting no rest. First, I'd start with a suspended throatfuck - hands and feet tied and eyes covered. I will finish deep in her throat and give her the choice to let it drip out or swallow. I'd leave her suspended there all day, using her as my personal fuck toy when I'm bored.

Tell me what you want to do to her.

Id put a leash and a shock collar on her, then drag her on tour from college to college and let every virgin I could find fuck her

i went dumpster diving today here is what i found was really excited to get a sealed vhs tt
youtube.com/watch?v=JQUCcwKyh7Q

she likes it pretty rough, so anything goes i guess.

Oh no. You're not in the corner. You're sat on the bed while I fuck your whore slut and she screams my name. When I'm finished I'll let you start but until then you have to have no touching.

Fuck her hard from behind until she couldn't move then pull out and titty fuck her. Before I cum pull her head onto my dick and bust into her mouth.

The closer you get this bitch to death the better response you'll get from me..

She looks like she's love to deepthroat my cock and swallow when I'm done

brent?

moar

I would fuck her stupid and she'd not be able to function whit out my cock. I need more of this slut.

How will you fuck her when I'm watching ?

Make them take a double-headed dildo and go ass-to-ass while a group of guys facefuck them and cum on their faces... then have the girls 69 each other and mash their cum-smeared mouths into each other's twats

I'd like her to be in lingerie and we do the "Oil overload" thing in that bathroom. I will fuck any orifice also armpits, between thighs, underboobs and where ever. I will try to hold off my ejaculation and when the time is right, she will need to beg me for it. I will tell her to bend over and fuck her pussy like a bitch in heat. I will finish off inside her tight asshole and let her eat her own creampie, spit it in my mouth and back to her where she swallows.

>GF

They looks like girls that starting to by the cougars, so I will use her needs to lure them to place, where a lot of womans and young studs meets. I will sent them some kind of special tickets, call them to gain they trust, order a nice
limousine to pick them from home. If they catch the hook it's ok. My driver will wait for them and take they perfect dressed asses to the place I rent. If not, he will use some chemistry and take them anyway. The club will be full, but on the audience won't be any young and pretty guys with great muscles, but bunch of old pervs that paid for that show. They will be perfect fucktoys for old dicks, that will consider them as a young pussies. The beautiful dresses will be rip up as the panties and bras. On the table will be a lot of toys ready to use on all they holes. After hours of banging and humiliating they will be left on public road, where police officers will find them. They will be dissapointed, when they realise that one of the guys that found them was the participant of the show. Behind the bars party starts again.

I'll fuck her so hard with her back on matress so you can hear her moans. Then, when I finished on her pussy, I will fuck her tight ass till i cum. At which point I'll cum on her lips and you can kiss good night to her, cause we're gonna be fucking all night and you're sharing the bed. You can jerk it after you have kissed her, but you have to cum silently.

I would pull her top down so her titties were popping out and push her against the glass. Fuck her from behind while crowds of people gather around watching. Open window and hold her out of it, still fucking her. Everyone in the crowd is openly touching themselves now some already fucking each other. Pull on her hair to show them all her slutty face as I cum inside of her. Push her out the window and watch as she falls to the ground below. The crowd lets her body join in the fuck party.

I'd paper bag it and then fuck her tits.

Tie her up and put a funnel in her mouth. Make her drink an entire bottle of vodka. Bring in coworkers and family members and friends who want to fuck her. Let them each get a turn with her while she is blindfolded, she has no clue what sick fantasies her acquaintances have had about her body over the years. Some guys bite her nipple so hard they start bleeding. Another guy chokes her until she almost passed out. Guys are all fucking her mouth and blowing over her face, raping her pussy and ass until they are swollen and red. Her fattest friend is a sick fuck; he beats her mercilessly and pulls her hair while he cums in her ass. She screams out "who are you? Why are you doing this to me?" But no one speaks a word as she is ruthlessly dominated and left a sweaty, cum covered mess.

Face fuck her . Then eat out her ass hole and then I'd cum down her throat

She is begging her dad to take her to comiccon in the morning. He agrees on two conditions one, she deepthroats him and eats his ass until he Hes finished. Two being he picks her costume for the next day.

She agrees and starts on one. Stroking his dick as she goes down. She removes her hand and with force mashes her face down until her lips are pressed firmly onto his hairy nuts.

He forces her head into his ass, occasionally with her tounge and nose penetrating his ass. This goes on all night till morning.

At costume time he tells her she is going as Leeloo Dallas. Promptly making a costume out of thin white sports tape.
Handing her a bottle of water to rehydrate with as they leave to drive in.

For a laugh her dad has put a mix of molly, liquid cocaine and a hint of LSD in the water.
She begins to feel the effects five or ten minutes into her con experience and blacks out.

Waking up the next day naked, sore and with vague half memories of being encouraged to suck and fuck 35 neckbeards at a stall.

id rip her shirt down and throw her to her knees. grab a handful of her hair and force her mouth onto my cock and face fuck her while she struggles, every time she manages to get her mouth off my cock i slap her across the face. once shes crying and humiliated id flip her over and put her face into the ground, raise her ass up and fuck it as she tries to crawl away.. id spank her and pull her hair while fucking her butt until eventually she stops fighting and lets it happen, then id pull out and cum all over her glasses.. then spit on her face to let her know how worthless she is.

gf. what would u do..

I'd pull her shirt over her head an push her against that window. Rub her pussy over her panties to make sure they're nice and wet and then shove them into we mouth as I fuck her from behind against the window. After I give her a nice creampie I let all the other guys behind me have a go until her pussys dripping with cum
Middle one

I'd fuck her doggy style while I slap her ass raw, flip her over and pin her legs behind her head while I destroy that pussy even more. I'd finish all over her face and chest and then have her clean my cock with her mouth

I want to punish her so bad. Make her beg for more of me while you sit and watch. I bet she can suck a dick. You got anything more revelaing ass/tits I'm gonna bust a nut to this chick.

I'd call up a couple of my friends together and have a little fun.

We'd bind their hands behind their backs and impale them both on a double dildo that they're sharing while my friends and I all take turns fucking both of their mouths.

when we've had our fill with their mouths, we'll take them off of the dildo and have out way with their now dripping wet cunts and when our cocks are covered in both our cum, we'll move onto their assholes, and have our way until they are a quivering mess on the floor, begging for more cum.

What would you do my ex

cuck kik grp?

Nothing that revealing unfortunately, user

Yes

Wwyd to them?

Give right a strapon and brutally spitroast left, me in the ass and pussy, her in the mouth. Make out with right over left's bucking, trembling body. I would take left in front of a mirror, bend her over, and fuck her asshole until she cries while right eats her pussy. then alternate between lefts pussy and rights mouth/throat All while holding lefts head up by her hair, forcing her to watch. Then when I'm about to finish, I would make her turn around and get on her knees right before I blow my load on her chest and lefts face. After that, I would walk away, leaving them lying a puddle of sweat and cum, so they can lick each other clean

Driving along I spot these three beside the road, a Hyundia Excel has smoke pouring out of it's bonnet.

Pulling over I ask if I can help 'we were heading to the mall, in the next town over, but our car is busted and our friends wont come and pick us up, give us a ride?'. 'Sure' I say as they jump in the back.

I'm going to have to make a quick stop at a farm on the way to the mall I say, they are very happy to go along with it, nattering amongst themselves. Seeming to simply be happy they wont miss the American Girl sale.

I pull off the highway and up a long windy dirt track, pulling into a barn. I get out and childlock the doors. The women in their confusion try to follow but find their doors locked. 'I'll be back in a minute' I yell as I exit via the side door.

two large men in their 20's enter and an older gentlemen in his 50s follows, all looking sweaty and grimy from a day in the fields.

'The old man says 'yeah these will do, slutty looking aint they' before handing me a copy of 1978's Superman #1 comic, still in it's original sleeve.
Admiring my new treausre I walk to my awaiting Uber down the driveway.

The older gentlemen places his hands on his hips and begins to whistle while rocking back and forth.
'Well boys, you lost that game of Yancy Cup last night. So that makes it's my choice this month right.. so i'm taking the left and right. You two be good brothers and share.' 'Okay dad.... C'mon Jeb you can even pick first hole'. Says the one on the right

'I'll fuck her ass' giggles Jeb. ...'Sure thing, needed a good blowjob anyway' always happy to give his retarded brother what he wants when he hes this excited something.

The two begin to go to town while they spitroast their new toy. Thrusting at her pussy, asshole and mouth. Both blow a hot load in her pussy.

While this is happening the old man sits on a stool with left and right sucking his dick and licking his ass. Laughing as he mumbles 'that's ma bois' through a one toothed grin.

That whore would spend her life on her knees. Everyday she would get throatfucked until she pukes and then made to eat her puke. Her mouth would be a public toilet for me and anyone else who wanted to use it. I wouldn't buy toilet paper anymore, just use her whore mouth to clean my asshole. No piss would ever be wasted either, she would drink every last drop. After her daily cleaning of the toilet with her tongue was done, I'd take her to a dog park on a leash and make her beg to let dogs fuck her. She would also offer to, and moan while sucking on dog ass and cock. If no one would let her, then she would just rub her worthless face in their shit while making herself cum.

Be brutal on this whore.

That's good enough. I would fuck her pussy till it's swollen then she can clean up my cock with her mouth. I'd probably lose control and face fuck her there actually. Keep them coming.

more user, i wanna see that ass and those tits

She meets two life gaurds at the beach and hangs around flirting with them both all day.

The sun sets and it's as everyone is leaving the beach thay she cheekily suggest a swim. They wade into a depth where they both can stand but she cannot and begin to penetrate her every hole.

They start double penetrating her ass and pussy. Her pussy starts stretches further than ever before from the thick cock.

They alternate and both occasionally push her head under the water to have her deepthroat them while submerged as the other fucks her pussy or ass.

They cum in this position with one of them deep in her throbbing, torn, bleeding cunt.

As she comes up coughing, spluttering and gasping for air they laugh and catch the next wave to shore. Her head sags as she thinks 'well I wont be able to hide this from my boyfriend this time' as she paddles in with tears welling.

i would tie her to my bed go to omegle and do anything what strangers want. they would be kinky: ask me to fist her, spit on her face and slap it, facefuck her, dildo in her asshole, Balls and ass on her face on her face and finally a cumfacial

Would you hit her? Hurt her at all?

id have them on their hands and knees next to each other and take turns fucking them from behind. once I'm ready id turn them around, make them both gag on my cock and then have them beg for my cum. then the one on the left would jerk my cock into the rights throat and play with balls while they swap my cum