What the fuck are you guys doing with your lives?

What the fuck are you guys doing with your lives?

Currently traveling and working while I'm young. Hopefully I can see a bit of the world before I get married and become a mom.

Your mom

Squandering it...mostly. At least I have a job lined up after school.

18, high school senior. Have absolutely no idea what I'm gonna do with my life. At all. Nothing. Crazy how most people at my school already know what they want to do for the rest of their lives. Will be going to a community college because low GPA, then transferring to a university, to study who the fuck knows what. I feel like I'm too stupid to study anything.

Started to drive a little, so that's something.

I have just answered question to meaning of life, every life is different story and yes i am high

>traveling
>hopefully see the world
>mom

yeah fuck off you international gangbang whore

so youre currently traveling the world and you hope to see the world?

get fucked

get raped you slut

Reflecting on the true meaning of life. Perhaps it's the only way to live on, through thoughts and answers.

My traveling actually is my work, so I'm certainly not having any gangbangs...

Never said I was traveling the world. Just said I was traveling. The world is a large place.

OP here, another 18 year old with no idea what the hell he wants to do, or a plan. Graduation is literally weeks away. I have a job but there's no way I'm improving with that. Current plan is taking a gap year, saving money, and hopefully by the end I'll have the money and idea for what I want to do. Fuck me eh? Anyone else go through this hell? How do you find your passion?

Trying not to gouge my fucking arms open while working at a shitty supermarket.

so you are blind while you work?
fucking bitch you see it while working, you whore.

so youre a travel whore? you work as a whore in trains or planes?
fucking loose vagina ass bitch. GET AIDS

Haha. I don't work in the travel industry. I'm only 19, so I work as an assistant of sorts. What do you do user?

Experience new stuff, look for things to try out. It's the only way you will find your passion. Never woulda found out I loved drumming if I didn't attend the last chance screening of Whiplash.

anyone here who wants to talk about how strange girls really are?

sandnigger and niggers breed like rabbits while you white whore want to travel the world for the most diverse gangbangs you can get.

thanks for fucking up this planet

Kek

31yo
no job
no career
no gf
no money
no friends
depressed since 2003
anxiety since birth
living in a nation with +20% unemployed

What I'm doing with my life? Nothing. You'll probably think it's all my fault, and I'm not bothering to debate that anymore because it's pointless.

But please guys, take my advice: don't ever dare to try the neet life. Don't evade. Don't be pessimistic. If your parents made you have instabilities during critic parts of your life, unless you live in Southern Europe as I do, even by working in a fast food chain may lead you to have an honourable life, so try to stay active.

18, finished HS early, joining the Marines

got kicked out of school, trying to scavenge whats left of my life, have no real friends, no job, no money, living at home doing nothing with my life