ITT:

ITT:

What is the longest you have been sober?

>also general drug thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_Hector_Mine_earthquake.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying Im ever sober

havent been sober since junior year of high school. havent been to high school in half a year

Alcoholic here. One year. I'm currently at two weeks. Wish me luck, guys.

3days

im high right now, more buzzed though

7 years and I was not locked up

good luck dont drank man

i havent been cross faded in a few months. mostly because i only drink when i have coke

A week almost 2. Holy fuck, never again

Cool, what did you smoke user?
I have some amnesia haze and hash over here!

Currently 3 years and 3 months completely sober.

just got my wisdom teeth pulled and these painkillers are the best feeling ive ever had, how do i stop this?

to be honest, just some random shit my dealer sold me for like 20$. Really good, got 5 grams

What kind of Pain killers you got ahah

5 grams for 20$ is a great fucking deal. Where I live it's like 8$ per gram. Well, have fun Sup Forumsro!

Good 1p-lsd trip last week Thursday, 350mcg.
Might be trying my first mdma this weekend, pic related is what I got, starting low of course to test the waters.

stop being a loser and go be there for your families.
go sober up

if you get 5 grams for $20 you either have a really stupid dealer or you got the bunkest of the bunk

Oxycodone is too good of a feeling to refrain from using ...

Those are interesting looking ahah. I have gotten MDMA on a domino looking thing one time.

Norco.

I skipped an ibuprofen (fuckin APAP) and took two of these on an empty stomach. I'm coming down and am trying to convince myself not to do a CWE later and fucking chug.

first 18 years of my life. Then I discovered drugs.

Truuuu
It's not like any other class of drugs, opiates can and will fuck your shit up, doesn't matter how "strong" you are or how many addictions you've come out of, opiates will get you every time if you let them

Source seems to be good, from Holland, and the test was ok too. Supposedly around 200mg mdma per pill.
I wonder how it'll be.

i went sober for 5 months then i got a bunch of drugs like u-477, meth, doc, dxe, and dmt, i felt sense i smoked weed once i wasnt sober so i started to do anything i could find. what a horrible idea... im now 1 day sober

my entire life?

live in the shittiest state, Idaho
I usually get 15 a g

used to be weed, now its all bout them zannies.

No, a combo of him growing experimental shit, and me being friends with him

I dont know man. Good luck and make sure you have some bud for the comedown, if you think you will need it.

found god in '96 and went sober until '99. Smoked out and got woken up in the middle of the night by en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_Hector_Mine_earthquake. Yep, god was pissed. It was either weed or god, so now i'm an agnostic.

I've made it to three or four weeks several times but that's about when the dreadful boredom of sober life gets the better of me. Godspeed user, may you be stronger than I have been.

>tfw bro

I will never be sober uf I can help it

I don't smoke, but my friend has some, I might give it another try, thanks for the tip.
If you ever get some lsd, get some poppers and/or nitrous to go with it, godly combo.

I want this combo more now than id want to be Hugh Hefner

Dude, I live in Detroit and it's economy right now is medical weed. You can't go out side with out smelling pot so shits super cheap and damn good because all the growers do it legal and have to meet standards

>found god in '96
where was he at?

I kicked my heroin and opiate addiction 13 months ago. Have not touched any drugs since
>Feelsgoodman

probably the first 11 years of my life

Kicked drinking 13 months ago. Smoking cigarettes 9 months ago. No weed in over 3 years. I feel fantastic.

Seattle here. My last gram was ten bucks. It's getting cheaper all the time. Idaho is a beautiful state in my very limited experience. It's a shame it's overrun with Mormon prudes.

take moar

Any advice on how not to fall into opiates? I'm starting to crave them more then anything..

if you link those up, you just may get to the stairway heaven to meet the big guy in the sky you colossal faggot.. i think i need one of those...

Lol damn bro
btw is crime there high?
How is it over there?

How so? I quit a heavy smoking habit in 2012 but I can't even imagine not drinking. I want to stop but when I do it just sucks.

Good on you user! :)

thanks for understanding man ;_ ;

Never been there with opiates specifically but I have with alcohol. Sounds like you just need to nip it in the bud now if you're only starting to feel like you have a problem. Ask your friends not to bring them around you for a while. If they're decent friends they'll respect that and understand.

xanax and beer is a dream, mix it with weed and you are the dream.

3 years and 8 months I'm a drunk fag I went on vacation started drinking again now I'm about to get fired from my job for showing up drunk or not showing up at all... I'm on day two right now

Xanax makes beer stronger and it makes puking harder. Which basically means it sets you up perfectly for alcohol poisoning

12 Years, meth was my drug of choice

Only if you're a filthy casual.

I dont have any friends who do drugs, and i usually avoid them like the plague because i have an addictive personality. But this operation gave me painkillers and this shit is too good, i understand how this can fucking RUIN lives holy hell.

marquis reagent rests are pretty useless on their own. you have to combine it with a simons reagent test to get usefull results

Yeah, stop taking them right now. Get some bupe and do a taper if you can't handle going turkey.
If you can't control it yourself and can't stop on your own I seriously recommend to check in to rehab. Saved my god damn life.
Good luck user you will need it!

Thank you user!

Fucking that Tina bitch!

In that case I'd just be honest with your doctor. Raise your concerns with him and ask if he has a safer alternative to manage your pain.

I live in the white part so little to none. Cops are so bored that if you get pulled over 3 cars will show up. The black part is something out of a apocalypse novel

Two years.

Been up 3 days. Sore as shit. Still have like 3 grams of the shit. I don't want it now.

In the past five years, if say no more than 16 hours at a time.

I'm not sure why it's so hard to understand this about Detroit. It has good and bad areas like any other city, it's just that the bad ones are worse and more numerous. I haven't spent much time there but downtown Detroit actually seems like a fucking blast.

6 months. Took 5 chocolates. Dosage was all fucked up, tripped by myself for 18 hours. Felt like my brain was in a microwave. Literally died that night.

10/10 drug for 3 years no regerts

Did not know that, thanks. I'm trusting these though, good reviews for the seller, good report on pillreport, and shroomery folks are all jelly I got a good euro press.

I was on ritalin since the age of 4 stoped when i was 17 not A good time :(

Good luck man, the dart monkey is on your back.

Absolutely. I had to give it up, or really lose control. I miss it more than anything.

haha, this. Puking from alcohol ? are you fucking 14?

Why would someone give that to a 4 year old? I feel so bad for you.

Alprazolam, the best human made drug there is.

Downtown is good, but its like other cities. Its the suburbs around downtown that are nigga-no-go land with half the buildings abandoned and rotting away.

Been back and forth from Tina to Molly but Mary Jane is my main thang... but not sure your region but the Tina here be drying your skin out like crazy in the last 3 months.

since you are from germany it's most likely just mdma with binders anyway. i just don't like that everyone thinks just marquis turning purple means anything. it turns purple for all methylendioxy-phenethylamins, opiates, etc

To add, I am a very inexperienced user. I got curious. Bought a bunch. 0 to tweeker in 3 days. This shit is fucking dangerous. I'm gonna have to bury the rest for a rainy month.

Yeah I grew up in a suburb of Birmingham, AL, so I know how it goes. Not as bad as the worst parts of Detroit but still one of the worst shitholes of crime in the country. And yet it still had its safe and fun areas just like you do.

I like all drugs honestly. I haven't done meth in a long time, started off making it for fun, then I got into it, surrounded myself with human trash shitheads in the process, got caught and never *bought* it again. Meth is cool but meth addicts are not people you want to hang with for too long

But literally, the best thing that's ever happened to my self-confidence

I'm IV'ing with 2 whores and i still want this combo more than morphine..

Dude I used to work with is in jail awaiting trial for trafficking that shit. Glad I'm not him.