Attenion all plum/b/ers

Attenion all plum/b/ers...

How fix this no bowl'ed toilet? It just keep running on full blast, shooting out water. As much as I appreciate not having to flush after jet streams clean my asshole, but this is too much.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=soY6uX2N64c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Look on YouTube user.

Everytime I look, I can't find this type of toilet. They all have bowls.

It's a tank less toilet ,
Every toilet has a bowl, that's where you shit

What city are you in?

Also you have to turn off the water and replace the valve seal in the flush assembly. I'm a maintenance engineer at marriott I know this shit

Turn off water for the house. Undo and replace flushing mechanism, broken open. Turn water back on. You can fingers the valve usually under your outside front spicket.

Nice, checked, also learn English

Which 3rd world country is this playing out in good sir

the water is getting by the flush handle, replace it or the seal

Kek

kek

>McDonald's in kissimmee, fl

Your flux capacitor is obviously worn out. Tap lightly on the handle with your monkey wrench until the containment seal starts to loosen. At this point, you'll need lube up the bushings with some white lithium grease and re-assemble with a tourque wrench set to 93 PSI. Should problems persist, turn off water to toilet and piss in the sink.

Word check this out then. Plumber for MA here. It's called a flushometer google dat shit biatch. Probably a Sloan valve. They'll get you taone replacement parts anyway

Now dick in the mcnuggets with time stamp for my troubles

I'm no expert but that looks well outta whack to me. It needs a whoopin and beatin. Again no expert.

Lel, I was about to post the same thing
t. maintenance manager with Wyndham.

You guys ever try this fix?

Anybody who knows their shit can clearly see that the oscillating grimble valve has given up the ghost. It needs a good psychiatrist.

This is in Louisville, KY my fine people. However, I figured it out. Simply turned the water valve off, then cleaned the hole in the gasket chamber thing. Thank you

Stone the dangerous intellectual!

Yeah but is it up to code?