What does Sup Forums think of this?

What does Sup Forums think of this?

independent.co.uk/news/people/emma-watson-named-in-panama-papers-database-a7023126.html

Other urls found in this thread:

offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/12126782
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't care.

she was a shit waifu anyway

dubs confirmed

If any of you had money worth mentioning, you'd do everything you could to keep as much of it as possible, too. You don't get rich giving it all away.

Powerball, for instance. Say you win, the draw is $450 million. You only take home like $120 million. That's fucking absurd.

Enough taxes are paid otherwise. Think of all the ways you pay various local, state, and federal taxes.

I can't stand the bitch. She's an entitled, ignorant, dumbfuck twat who gets far more credit than she deserves. But she isn't doing anything I wouldn't do myself, so I won't say anything bad about that.

Did I mention she's a skanky, stupid, slag of a bitch? I hope so.

yeah i mean what the fuck am i gonna do with 120 million dollars? might as well kill myself

>missing the point 101

honestly though my life wouldn't be any different if I had $120 million compared to $450 million

and we go back to the retarded "uuuhh famous people cheat taxes" when the whistleblower just said he released the data because there's people moving millions of dollars unnoticed. Untraceable money. Coup d'etat and assasination money

And here we are, focusing on retarded issues

She should have to pay it all back in rape dollars. And I'm collecting

Fucking rich class apologist , those are your and our fucking taxes you piece of shit fuck cuck

Hey user, can you math? It would be 2.5 times better.

It's not that $120 million isn't a lot.. it is. It's that they advertise $450 million, and you only get $120 million.

The local, state, and federal governments are fucking you out of $330 million! Like they fuck you out of so much else.

So why give two fucks about those crooks?

So Emma didn't pay as many taxes. Oh well... the government won't have as much $$$ to liberate the shit out of some poor Middle Eastern country.

Emma Watson has great pubes.

WHY EMMA!? WHY!!!!!

They're so greedy, they stopped giving the owners of the stations $50,000 when a winning powerball of that size was sold.

I mean fucking consider that... $450 MILLION draw, and they're so fucking greedy they won't even give the merchant any kind of reward.

So EMMA is giving them a little of their own medicine, and they're choking on it.

GOOD.

Is this going to make her show her tits?
If not, what the fuck difference could it possibly make to me?

She wasn't actually named, her Jew manager was......obviously he's going to hide money for his clients.....she probably directed him not to do that with her money.

Celebrity hypocrits
>We need to care for the poor!
But like... I still want to be rich and shit

offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/12126782

lol/10

I don't blame her.

>thought that said nudes.

If they taxed lottery winnings as capital gains, it would only be 15%

underrated post

top kek you fucking shit tier class pleb, each and every penny ill earn will be as tax free as possible, earn your own fucking money you fucking dumb poor faggot

Berne Sander rolling over in his grave right now. All that money she coulda given to unemployed people.