Is it okay to spy on your mom? Also who else does it?

Is it okay to spy on your mom? Also who else does it?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Lesbian_Old_Young/comments/4iqyco/kharlie_stone_desi_dalton_primped_and_primed/
4archive.org/board/b/thread/598358315
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

femanon here. you sound like disgusting human beings, and I would never bf you or even have you as friends. you would probably realise that i'm too pretty for you anyway, and I guess that you wouldn't even dare speaking to me IRL

also, I'm not posting tits, because i have the right to post on this website without getting slut shamed. also, i'm an oldfag and i know that that rule does only apply to attention whores

Sick burn

Hot Spy

reddit.com/r/Lesbian_Old_Young/comments/4iqyco/kharlie_stone_desi_dalton_primped_and_primed/

Mom used to be hot, but she got far. Such a shame

Norman Bates

Is this a new copypasta?

Yes it is normal. If anyone else tells you different they are lieing. Many men at one point in time have wanted or have gotten hard looking at theirs Moms. Looking is fine, getting hard a wacking off is fine, just don't go beyond that unless you know for sure your Mom wants you to. Hoped that helped.

M8 you are fucking sick get help

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

would still fuck

Yes, wouldnt spy on mine unless she looked like ops pic, bte post more of that set man

Pic of face as proof you are too pretty

Send me more

Ugly bitch

being a slut is a shame you carry whether you post on this or any other website. All women are whores, deal with it

tits or gtfo

Christ, I know that its pasta but that was pretty cringe and painful to read. 4/10 for making me reply

4archive.org/board/b/thread/598358315

Only if your mom is hot like yours I guess

This is me but no tits

Op here btw not from Redditch saved that first pic from an old thread. Just a kid who's got a thing for his ma

I mean, nobody's being harmed I guess...? Sure would hate to be you if you were caught though.

How fucking ancient is this pic

post pic of mom

TLDR
you said your a dipshit?

Just reported this shitty fucking reply, which is kind of funny, since i am a janitor. that's right ass hole. i don't need to report shit, but i thought i would in this case just so you know how bad you fucked up. As a janitor, a user of elevated privilege, i actually have a special report interface that patches me directly to moot. so he will be here soon to ban your ass. that's right, moot and i are good friends so he regularly bans the fuckheads that i run across on Sup Forums. he also gave me access to the mysql database on the server so i can see every post you've ever made - and man, you posted a lot of fucking shit. i actually am going to report your IP to the feds, no joke, there is some seriously illegal shit in these log files which are currently up on my screen. You picked the wrong board to shitpost on mother fucker. this is the end of you.

That monitor is from the early 90's fag!

Old Russian pic that's been posted for YEARS all over the webs.

Hey Alex

Your mom has a fat ass

you can tell she's somebody's mom with those saggy tits and cottage cheese ass. The ol' girl has seen better days

howd you know my name

Kek

Way to fucking low bait, but it is nice pasta

as long as you post pucs on there it is just fine

Guys think about this she looks like the coolest grill you'll ever could have met but she's ugly and fat now since that pictures at least 25 years old meaning she's like 45/50 now. Times flys..time flys

>i'm too pretty for you anyway
na i get bitches so fucking wet they throw their phone numbers at me and i still dont call them cause im a dick.

Probably a bad idea when your mom is Brienne of Tarth.

>She'll fuck you up bro.

id fuck the hell out of your mom

someone post some close ups of their mom's pussy and asshole. I want the real stuff

That's why Sup Forums goes to shit. Why you guys would do something like that to someone of us? I understand doing it to a fedora man from pleddit or a hamplanet from tumblr but why a 4channer? Why a Sup Forumsrother? You should totally consider killing yourselves. You should be ashamed of your unfaithful actions. I hope karma gets you hard not for what you did but for being retarded. Instead of protecting a true 4channer that posts CP and blows up schools you go and do something so vile and idiotic. I hope you burn. I really hope it. Get out of my face scumbag. I don't want to see you again. The worst of the worst. Not even feminists don't betray one of their own. You should be ashamed. Shame. Shame. Shame. DOWN WITH THE DEVIL. DIEEEEEEEEEE. DIEEEEEEE idiot. You fucking traitor. We should respect eatch other and not do shit like this. You fucking devil. DOWN WITH THE DEVIL. Fuck of with cunts. YOU BETRAY US ALL. Kys

it takes a special kind of loser to take a picture of his mother's masturbation wand

I dated your brother

why?

Uh...announcing reports is a bannable offense.
Also if you really were a janitor you just lost your job for announcing that you're a janitor.
>moot and i are good friends
Oh, I see, you're trolling. Carry on, then.

what kind of gratification could you possibly get from it? do you masturbate to the picture?

I dont know what it is. Im all for incest, but the idea of it being my mum or sister turns my stomach

fuck you op

knowing my mom is laying on her bed naked with her wettness dripping down her body with that thing between her legs making her body convulse

because you're not even holding it up to your dick.
do you even know what that FEELS like?
try it now (don't forget to plug it in, obv).
post pics.

I used to get turned on by my sister when she was younger and would walk around in panties and wear small shirts that I could see her nipples through, but now she's a disgusting hog

why would you take a picture of it tho?

Dummy, only 10/10 18 year olds don't have that anyway.

Have you tried getting closer?

Mine isnt though. She is 21, slim, just had a baby.
But im not attracted to her in any way shape or form. Yet i can still beat it to incest just fine.

OP please kill yourself
thx

>at least 25 years old
>world of warcraft
>world of warcraft is 25+ years old

go kill yourself fagreaction fag

You're a Fucking disgusting human being and probably a peadophile too sick fuck. Suicide is only worth it when people like you hang yourselves. Talk about, but even show a picture of your own mother is really a Fucking disgusting and sick Fucking shit thing to do. Just know I will report you and let your mother know you've put her pictures only on the Internet. You're a dead kid.

Piece of shit!!

My mom just straight up sleeps naked, and has done my entire life, its become normal for me to just go in her room in the mornings to get my phone charger she borrowed or whatever and there she is, snoring away, legs wide open..

I've never taken pics though, just stared kinda weirdly at the quite nice pussy that I popped out of like dayum that was my doorway to life right there and walk out of the room..

But if you come out saying you are a femanon then you are trying to get attention. Guys I think "she" is actually a triangle titted whale trying to not have to show her nasty crusty flubber tits

You think somebody who's interested in his mother, who is obviously older than him, is a paedophile?

Not sure whether to kek or cry

Wow big words for a virgin

You sure showed me

Didn't know whales could speak and the English, thought your trainer copy pasted the first post for you

And type* sorry I must also be a whale

test the waters wLk around with less n less like a nudhist.
ur white its ok cuz u come from sexaul lib culture everyone else its very dishonorable. like she sleeps naked go for it an come back.

Sick people like OP are most likely to crave for more because they're mentally ill.

>you sound like disgusting humas beings
>you would probably realise that i'm to pretty for you anyway
>i have the right to post on this website

Lost

damn you're young.

>early 90's
>imac keyboard.

I could try and lick it a little...

i on't spy on my mom, but i do have access to her pics

Bump

>kek
anyone save/willing to repost Alex's deleted pics?

do it, or maybe one day walk in with a semi, and see how she reacts, if she stares etc. If she asks why you are walking around with it, say something along the lines of how using your hand can't get it off... if she seems interested, ask her for a little help
It's how I started my incest relationship with my sister, well mine was a little different but same concept really
Also, if you do focus your tongue on a gentle upward motion on the clit, like you're licking icecream thats about to drip. Fingers for the inside, once she seems to want more.