Hi Sup Forums, i have ppp (pearly penile papules) are there any other Sup Forumsros with this? Im fucking ashamed of it...

Hi Sup Forums, i have ppp (pearly penile papules) are there any other Sup Forumsros with this? Im fucking ashamed of it, any stories?

I have them too. Never affected my sex life but I want them gone.

I have them but they aren't the worst. I have shitty skin in general, though.

I have gotten rid of a couple of them by heating up a needle and quickly touching it to them. It hurts of course, but worked perfectly. I wouldn't do it to my whole dick, I'd be worried about permanent nerve damage.

hey man, I have a version of this. except probably worse. been to lots of dermatologists, not std's or anything just sorta hereditary. I've got mine as small flesh colored papules that are all around the head of the penis and the rim. I've also got white speckles on my nut sack which is called scrotal calsinosis. I've been with plenty of girls, gotten BJ's, but when its with randoms its always in the dark. My first gf didnt mind them at all even tho I was sooo self concious about them and still am. I have debated going to Cali to go to this speciality doctor who is really good but it costs ~$3k. For now, i'm just waiting for that girl who is ok with them and we can still enjoy a sex life. they probably aren't as bad as I think it is

>Not drawing a dragon face on the head of your dick

I have those and fordyce but I've never had them be brought up or cause girls to be turned off. It's just penis stuff, man.

I have them. Never affected me in any way really. In fact I've even stopped minding that I have them.

Yep I have them...
It's been perfectly fine with them only 1 girl commented and noone complained...

Same. I've never had anyone even notice

Why are you ashamed of it? Like 30% of men have them. Are you gay and just stare at dicks all day and you think yours is different?

>have ppp all life
>sleep with several women
>they didnt even notice or care
>lived a normal life

The end

this

I have them, zero fucks given. Great sex life

i think dicks without them are weird looking

Great sex life and being on Sup Forums is an oxymoron

hahahaa

How do you get this on your penis. At birth? Catch it?

Dubs dont lie

yeah, have the, I'd rather they werent there.

Once I was about to go to a hooker, but then i saw her blog, and she was blabbering about clients should go to their doctor and have that checked. I asked her if she mean these, and linked to wiki page. She confirmed, and i deleted her number and went somewhere else.

I got mine in my teen years, I think.

Why the hell is your dick on steroids?!

They showed up when i was like 14

I shaved mine off with a gilette mach 3 razor when I was 15

bled for a bit but they went away

Fuck simple question is it some you catch? How do I not get this???????

It's genetic, if you don't have them, you dont have them. 30% have them.

Don't be ashamed. Most girls don't even care. Just call them love bumps or some shit.

Don't got ppp, but I do have a shit ton of scrotal cysts. Wife doesn't care.

Pic related. They have cleared up a bit cause I havnt gone at them for a while.

take scissors and cut them all away. that's what I did

Theres stuff on every dick.
Dont worry

They are quite literally nerve endings.
Don't remove or irritate them.
They generally develop larger in chronic masturbators.
They have a physical resemblance to skin tags on severe cases.

This

Sorry that's a fact in your life