Has anyone here had an experience with lucid dreaming? How did it go?

Has anyone here had an experience with lucid dreaming? How did it go?

Other urls found in this thread:

world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/how-to-stay-lucid.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Got cancer and died

rip

Yeah I dreamt that I couldn't move then woke up in a puddle of piss.

10/10 would recommend

fucked a bunch of girls from my school

I used to have really bad nightmares as a kid through early puberty. Had a psychologist help me learn how which really helped with the dreams.
It's neat, I'm pretty sure anyone can learn.

That's sleep paralisis.

Every time I realize I'm dream, I wake up. I hate it.

That's sleep walking.

That's regular dreaming.

I had this dream that I woke up at 6:00 and got ready and went to work. That was followed by a shit load of work placed apon me. Then I proceded to do that for 10 hours until I was exhausted. Then I remembered that I have to do this same thing again tomorrow bc they pay me just enough for living exspeneses.
Wow, its a good thing I woke up from that dreaded nightmare, to my high paying ceo job where I flog my 1000s of wagecucks everyday. Like a slave owner.

That's schizophrenia.

Very prone to sleep paralysis, only done it once sucessfully but woke up to loud strange vibrations, dark blobby figures and the inability to move. Spooky at first but then, eh.

world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/how-to-stay-lucid.html

I had some realistic madmax fucked up dreams as a kid. I should have written it all down. Maybe pass off a book or too.

>lucid dream
>find myself looking at a dog house
>go inside dog house
>dog house is actually extremely spacious inside and like a full sized house
>i start to grow larger and larger and become to big for the house
>the house breaks around me and i am on a street in front of a school
>i go to the front of the school door and cant get in
>i go to the backyard and get inside and there is a really hot teacher there
>try to think of touching her boobs but i cant and i wake up for trying too hard

That's very lucky of you.

>world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/how-to-stay-lucid.html

I literally CANNOT fall asleep unless I lucid dream to begin with.

TEST

flew around abit then raped someone, its only happened once.... skeletons ended up ruining it for me

nightmares of women
up close and ghastly looking
woke myself up by trying to grab them

That's pretty good.

Im not sure what lucid dreaming is anymore, People describe it as something that feels completely realistic and you have control of everything and its so realistic you sometimes cant tell its a dream. I too have dreams i can somewhat control and i know that i am dreaming but it feels like the average dream. Like closing your eyes and imagining something infront of you.

That's typical.

Ive been able to lucid dream for as long as i can remember. The only catch is i have to realize im dreaming. That happens when i see something that cant possibly be for example a penguin eating chocolate cake while singing twinkle twinkle little star.

Once i see something like that, and make the connection i can do whatever i want.

Ive had 1 maybe 2 realistic dreams of flying. It was the greatest feeling ive ever felt. I could focus and levitate until I reached full flight and carried 300ft. I also remember in the dream being skeptical, saying that I cant fly. Then I relaxed and said you've done this before. And then I would fly.
As bizarre as it sounds. It felt normal in the dream.

Those damn skeletons

Lucid dreaming is interesting.

If you know a few simple things you can get lucid dreams that are like 30 minutes long. Its pretty ridiculous. 30 minutes in a place that feels as real as waking life and you can do anything you want. The fact that this hasn't become an extremely popular activity world wide is kind of crazy considering what you can do with it.

Used to have lucid dream nightmares as a young kid, learned ASMR as a "coping" ability to wake from them.

As the years have passed I never get lucid dreams anymore, and if I do I don't remain calm enough to not wake up.

>ASMR is great for sleep paralysis though

In all my lucid dreams every city I've lived in is like mixed into one. They're so vivid that a lot of my memories from childhood are actually dreams or been distorted by them. I usually just fly and kill people. It sounds worse when i say it.

Yo anons I wanna know if this has happened to anyone else: have you ever had a sex dream so real it couldn't have just been a dream? Because once at Uni I had a dream I was fucking this Indian girl, (pic unrelated) but it was so much more emotional and sexual than anything I've ever experienced in real life, and I'm talking about the most intense waking emotions like fear, stage fright, anger, depression, I mean this was on a whole different level of emotion, it was divine, it was like having sex with god

I dunno if this counts, but I had a weird as fuck fever dream today.
>be me, living in Roman village in high misty mountains
>all the guys have to enter a contest
>we have to climb the mountains using our dicks
>the strong ones absorb the weak ones and gain length/girth
I woke up trying to push my penis back into my body with my hands.
Woke up, threw up, 100 degree fever and have to go in tomorrow because mandatory shit.

well, did your dick get bigger?

>had an experience with lucid dreaming

Much of my dreaming is at least partially lucid these days. Frankly, I've gotten kind of bored with it. Mostly I just watch what it is my brain wants to think about in that state. Sometimes I can later figure out some of the multiple encodings. Much of the time I know what topic or issue it's about, but sometimes I'm just stumped.

Kek.
Yeah, I won but it didn't feel like victory.
Also, there was this weird ranking system for everyone that I somehow understood. Can't make sense of it now. but whatevs.

The women in mine turn into boneless slop before I can take advantage of them

I've been plagued with sleep paralysis for much of my life, but have never been able to turn it into lucid dreaming.

>

yes it was cool. i was sleeping and went through the floor to the family room then flew to the middle of the town.

i know right

kek

stfu Doc Doucheflaps

not sure if i was lucid dreaming or not considering i was extremely exhausted and was sleeping in class

but I was fly around outside my house, I couldnt control my movement BUT I knew i was lucid dreaming inside the dream, so i panicked and woke up up yelling ._.

this is now a spooky thread

How can i break through sleeping paralyzasation to get into lucid dreaming i always try to focus my mind on some nice shit like mushrroom trees and small dwarfs running with old brewing machines for better times

>but all my efforts are worthless, i just wake up :(

what is that picture? there are no matches if you search the image url

Been there bruh, sucks very hard when you realize

>It was all a dream