Incest experiences. Trips i will deliver

Incest experiences. Trips i will deliver.

Other urls found in this thread:

skacik.pl/images/overwatch/168megafuckingpixels.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Roll

My cousin had a sleep over with me
I was a boy, she was a girl
We slept on the same bed. I was watching t.v. and she slept.
I licked her legs.... And I think I also licked her legs on some time...
Then i stopped.. I just hope she doesn't remember

My dad and I have a somewhat sexual relationship. He was out of my life when I was a little girl, so I don't think it's totally fucked up.

I've sucked off two of my cousins.

dubs but no cigar

Leg fetish?

This is absolutely disgusting!! You should be ashamed of yourself.

Almost had sex with them but we were young and didn't know what we were doing.

One of my moms vibrators was the same size as my dick and the rubber part could be removed from the vibrator so I fucked the shit out of it all the time as well as gagging myself with her underwear, cumming in her underwear and sucking on other toys she had recently used while putting some of them up my butt

Story pls

I also got molested by my uncle.

who didnt??

I'm 18 now, but things started when I moved in with him when I was like 12ish. Mom took a job offer in the states so I had to live with him here. It started off with stuff in the bath. But I don't call him dad or anything so it isn't weird.

You're a fag.

Easiest trips of my life

my uncle

My mom is pretty psycho and she goes into the mental hospital a lot.
When that happened I become the woman of the house and take care of everything.
I also feel the overwhelming need to fuck my dad when she's not around. So much that I get jealous when they fuck.

What the zoz did you just fucking say about me, you little zozzler? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy zozzels, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on zoz-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed zozzels. I am trained in zoz warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US zozzle forces. You are nothing to me but just another zoz. I will wipe you the zoz out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my zozzling words. You think you can get away with saying that zoz to me over the Internet? Think again, zozzler. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of zozzlers across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the zoz, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your zozzle. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can zoz you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in zozzle combat, but I have access to the entire zozzle of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little zoz. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “zozzle” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the zozzle, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, zozzler.

I'm MOTHER FUCKING TERESA

happens* oops

Anons is it wrong to grope your little niece of you do it in a non creepy way?

>Family trip
>with this cute cousin I have crush on
>late night she fell asleep while only two of us watching TV
>grab her hair and stroke my cock with it softly so she won't wake up
>cum, get panicked
>she still sleeping, what a sleepyhead
>morning after, she don't realize anything still with dry cum on her hair

Cont

You are mother fucking Teresa? Like, you are her mother? Or you are roleplaying?

If you mean you grab her breasts and squeeze em a little but you both laugh it off because you're relatives...

then yeaah it's wrong

It started with him just washing me a little too well. Baths were always really long and he would always want me to sleep in his bed after them and not get dressed. When I got a little older, and had questions about stuff I heard at school, he took more of a "hands on" approach to teaching me.

I think you got the psycho genes from your mom

that said, do it an post greentext

She doesn't have breasts , she's 5

trips

Cont

I gotta go. Sorry user. I'm actually waiting for him to pick me up.

oh lawdy... you are a pedotard, fag

ha ha, and then what? ;)

That's fucked up

you are all fucked up people

it is fucked up now kill yourself whore

whore

posting copypasta of alaska bro here:

I'm not a pedo.

Oh, but you are.

You discusting freak of nature, sick gangly sub human piece of shit, aids infested gut twisting faggot, vile sickening mentally ill queer, get hit by a thousand trucks you absolute failure of evolution, pathetic nasty ass homosexual, eradicate yourself from the face of the earth and rid the universe of the plague that is OP's faggotry. I can smell you're HIV infested semen from here you twisted cunt, smegma covered tip and all. Fucking quarantine worthy stinking mutated creature. OP, truly is one gigantic faggot. As always.

You should be fine as long as there's no sexual attraction and... no one sees you...

Kekd and checked

Well even if I am I have restraint . I've thought about putting my hands down her pants but I haven't.

Jesus, if you thought about it, you fucking are a pedo

rolll

please die scum

anyone want a 17280x9720 wallapaper?

it crashes chrome tho so use firefox

skacik.pl/images/overwatch/168megafuckingpixels.png

So this happened, my mo knew i was always spying on while she was getting changed or taking a bath. She hated her marriage and got drunk one night and came into my room naked.
dubs and the story continues. no this isn't bait.

Rollin

Trips

Trips nigga

Moar

who is that chick I've seen more pics of her

Incest dubs

Tell the story fag

roll

roll

rollerino

tippers

rollin

Ha nobody here has gotten trips yet.

Satanic Trips!!!

rolling for story

roll

Rollerino

Nigger

Trips getz

rollin

post it faggot

tell the story fag

dubs

999 get

>everyone walk the dinosaur

So many getting close

No more dubs, trips pls

tripps

I fucked my aunt, my sister and my mom. I don't think any of them knows.

here we go

222 get

story pls

Rawl

333 get

op you fag post it

rollin

Deliver op

story?

roll

Check 'em

Cunt