She's a low life scum bag that threw away everything to face fuck some loser. dumping what I have

She's a low life scum bag that threw away everything to face fuck some loser. dumping what I have.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Lesbian_Old_Young/comments/4iqyv0/amateur_photo_collection/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

moar

reddit.com/r/Lesbian_Old_Young/comments/4iqyv0/amateur_photo_collection/

You have terrible taste OP, she's ugly. I can't believe you fucked someone that ugly, what a faggot.

Say what you want about me. She's the slut.

Go on....

reverse image search should yield results, she'll probably blow you or send you nudes if you hit her up on facebook or instagram

Not ugly. Average.

If she knows what she's doing.. she probably looks pretty cute all done up.

How much u have?

She had an ass, and her pussy was too tight to fuck unless I worked her for a long time.

Threw away everything or just you?

thats about it, the rest are just stupid slut shit.

KEK, what's up with the left cheek?

Meh.

All women are sluts dude. You're just hurt because you believed otherwise.

Most women have a limiter that prevents them from slutting around IF the man they're with is worth fighting for, holding onto, etc.

Apparently, you weren't. That's the hurt. It doesn't mean you aren't a cool dude.. it just means you weren't cool to her.

Now you can roll in all the pussy you want, haha!

See what I mean? Couldn't have been that slutty.

Everyone enjoy fapping to her. I'm sure she'd like it anyway

Any pics where she doesn't look like she's about to cut her own wrists

I want more story/context

Nah, she's a little bitch with daddy issues, so she grinds on duded blows them and sucks their face for her own satisfaction then tried to crawl back into bed with me at night.

I learned that lesson the hard way some time ago. Since women are sluts, it's up to us men to bang as many pussies as we can when we get the chance.

What's the point in agreeing to a relationship when you know you're a stupid whore?

I think it's best you give full details. Maybe we can look her up and ruin her life for good.
Sluts need a good lesson.

Funny thing is she actually looks like someone i used to know who was also a slut.

if you want to look her up go ahead.I was just here to dump.

Destroy her life. Don't just dump pictures.

I intended to have a conversation with her mom, who thinks she's a little angel. mommy doesn't know that she fucked the whole neighborhood

I threw all her clothes, our pictures and our notebooks all over at her house. made that bitch pick it all up.

she'll never believe you if you flat out tell her, ttrust me, be smart

Her mom won't care. That's her daughter, you're just some guy she fucked for a while. Besides, even if she listened and cared about what you said.. she'd take it with a massive grain of salt.

Do you know how many people suddenly have all kinds of horror stories about someone.. when they break up?

Virtually everyone.

Just fuck her friends, sisters, and cousins. That will be the absolute worst thing you could do to her.

Make sure she regrets every moment she cheated. Make her regret it for years. Make it so that she cries at night about it for years to come

>All women are sluts

How's high school?

I was going to send the pictures of scratches down her back hickies on her lips and neck. and show her the journals.

Here's what I have to say about you. You should post more of her.

Kill yourself.

Kill yourself.

So basically you're more of a loser than she is since she's the one that left you, hunh OP?

K I L L Y O U R S E L F

I love it when sluts look miserable in nude selfies. Like they hate themselves, but are so desperate they do it anyway.

I still don't think its the best way to go about hurting her. It'll make you the enemy. Make her hate herself and have deep depression. You have to fight emotionally and secretly, not out front

How's your woman's bull?

Why would you think otherwise?

All men are sluts. And that's while having the disadvantage of being male. As if we wouldn't fuck thousands of women if we could. Imagine having the sexual draw a woman has...

You acting like I said whores, and not sluts.

Actually no, I dumped her hoe ass.

>an ass

This is pathetic shit right here

Move on, become better, ignore her forever.

Don't talk to her mom about it. That's fucking pathetic. Don't send her mom naked pictures of her daughter. That will make both of them hate you and feel completely justified for hating you.

Move on, ignore her, become better at life. Don't lose your shit over some young horny girl that fucked you over. It's not worth your time.

The amount of bitter tears in this thread is hilarious though.

Right because people should be allowed to stomp on you but if you step back then you are the wrong one? thats stupidity.

Don't do this. Incredible amount of time wasted for you. Makes you a loser. Guys like this are fucking pathetic.

Move on op. Move on.

You showed poor judgement dating her in the first place. Learn from your mistake. Get better and move on. She's not worth your time.

I don't get it, op. She isn't that ugly. Maybe not really hot or anything, but she's alright.

you probably are a cheater yourself.

There is no right or wrong.

It's just a waste of time to dedicate a bunch of effort into getting revenge on her. It will only make op more bitter and pathetic and her more glad that she sucked some other dudes dick. This thread is full of children.

This guy has it going on.. OP she looks like a crackhead anyways with no ass to fuck move on and count your lucky stars you didnt have a child together

>an ass
>a grandmas ass