Femanon here

Femanon here

I've been growing out my bush for a while now and I'm absolutely in love with it. It adds sensation during masterbation and I just think it's really cute.

What are your thoughts Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0BRfCu_2pbw?t=2m57s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pics or gtfo

pic with time stamp, then we can talk.

Pics of your bush or gtfo cunt

Fuck Brazil and their cultural phenomenon regarding pubic hair.

you know the rules

Nothing wrong with a bit of bush, godspeed OP.

Nice merkin

Light pubes on fire while I fuck you

Every time I've been with a girl who had bush it was a bit gross in that region.

Nothing hotter than a woman with a bush

as long as you keep it clean, that is

pics plox

Pubic hair on a woman is gross. Shave it all off please.

Also, there are no women on the internet so go fuck yourself you fat NEET fag.

would deinitely not lick

Genuinely curious and not trying to be a dick, what do you find hot about it? I just don't get it.

Faggot confirmed

Wild untamed jungles are nasty. Neat, well maintained hedges are nice. I don't think anyone should put razorblades on their genitals in a regular fashion, but tidiness is very important.

i like it if it's not ape like hairy
only remotely related but natural eyebrows are sexy too

Same tbh. like short hair is fine. but once it gets too long idk it just rubs me the wrong way. i dont even like it on myself. i just like the look of genitalia and when its clouded in hair doesnt look as nice.

I think pussy hair is like facial hair for men. Some can rock the look and some can't. Every bodies is different. I've seen some bushes that scare me and some that are just HOT as hell.

You are welcome
youtu.be/0BRfCu_2pbw?t=2m57s

This to be fair.. Just keep it trimmed you heathen.

Why do niggers and foreigners have such a hard time spelling masturbation?

>femanon here
oh please

>b8

Haha! Nice meme!

why did they cast a whale for this video.

I don't know, it's just hot to me. Perhaps it has something to do with pubic hair being a biological sign of sexual maturity or something. Whatever it is I just don't find most shaved pussies attractive beyond being a hole to fuck while I stare at the rest of her. Whereas with nice pubic hair on a woman I can be attracted to her vagina itself.