Whatcha smokin' Sup Forums???

Whatcha smokin' Sup Forums???

I'm toking on some Amber Diesel :)

You're really not helping the stoner stereotype of 'how do you know somebody is a stoner? - they'll tell you'

Seriously, who the fuck sits there smoking weed and thinks "y'know what, I'll be super cool and let the world know I'm doing this!".

You're such a fucking faggot.

I think you should try smoking some weed.

>implying I don't
I'm just not some faggot who needs to tell the world about it.

Damn, it's an anonymous image board it's not like I'm showing you my face to get recognition as "that cool guy that smokes weed and posts about it." You need to relax man. Just share your strains and shit so we can talk about it and compare. It's just harmless social time.

growing some shiva skunk smells like heaven cant wait to burn my lady

Will vaping cause less long term lung problems? If so, will vaping herb vs dab make any difference?

No, mold grows in your lungs instead of cancer

As far as I'm concerned, recent science proves that vaping releases a lot less chemicals than smoking does because of combustion when smoking. Even though there haven't been any deaths linked to smoking weed.

Well now that sounds like a load of bullshit but I honestly don't know enough on the topic to debate you about it

And I hope you enjoy it man!

The man you trusted wasn't Wavy Gravy at all! And all this time, I've been smoking harmless tobacco!

Like hell there hasn't, my uncle was find until he tried marijuana. Ever since he first inject a marijuana, he stopped touching me and started doing actual things. He got his license and then died peacefully in a car crash

I've never heard of that before, I could see if you smoke some sketchy schwag with mold and spidermites it probably will cause problems. I tend to stay away from that and look at bud before I buy it.

This is bullshit.
This is true. It's all in the combustion of plant matter, which creates thousands of toxic chemicals in the process. However, it is argued that with weed, because of it's cancer-fighting properties it doesn't have much of an effect.

It's caused by some shit in the liquids. I don't know what, but it's as likely to develop as cancer from smoking.

You're spewing bullshit. What you're thinking about is lipid pneumonia, which is caused by inhaling lipids (oils). Cannabis shouldn't contain lipids, but sometimes dealers use it to add weight. It doesn't matter much during combustion because the oil is pretty much destroyed but while vaping, it isn't, and you inhale it.

smoked 3 bowls of green crack

Oh, I think that guy was talking a dry herb vape, not a vape juice. But I would agree with you that the vaoe juices contain harmful things. That's why you should find out what the ingredients are. I always make sure of has hash oil, vg, and pg. Nothing else. Some people try to make their own and they wind up getting tainted.

Nice! To be honest, I've never tried it but one of these days I'll get my hands on some.

you're right, but chill man
this is Sup Forums
say this kinda shit on facebook where it'll actually do something

blue dream.

btw blunts are for niggers.