Name my dominican red mountain boa, dubs qualify, trips decides

Name my dominican red mountain boa, dubs qualify, trips decides.

Seska

Howd you come up with that?
Also snake general i suppose, i would be interestdd in seeing whats out there.

Just made it up

Verde

Snek, hiss

I forgot to mention shes a female.

Snekkess, hiss

Cum dumpster

Amy

Re-roll

Feminist

Holy fat hands Pasty!

These pictures are from the original owner.. not my sausage fingers.

This is naming a snake, not a female character on Fallout 3 for a NCR playthrough

penis wrinkle

make it fight another bug or w/e for us

Haha i knew someone would say something, check the disclaimer. Not me, previous owners.

Rolling

just call it dog

10/10 habitat. Nice and clean
Cool snake man

Thats not a bad idea

Suhh dawgg

Lupe.

Thanks, i actually plan on doing more to it, but keeping it cleansly til i know forsure she doesnt have mites or other issues.

roll for trips

Marquez

Maicol (insist on spelling it out anyone someone is around)

Creampie

Bazinga

Reuben

Igor

snek

Boaner

red rocket

I was skeptical because the deal i got on her. She seemed completely sweet even right after unboxing her, she was even a little cold because the shit weather today but she instantly crawled out and started drinking and exploring so i feel pretty good.

Length

again

dog penis

Igor sounds familiar, what is that from?

Rerollin

length is forerunner

"faggot"

cumguzzler

winrar

winns

Snakes are fags, and people who own snakes are even bigger fags.

young frankenstein among other things

that's the most famous one though

Make sure to give her a real light like a small metal halide. Flouros are not good enough for proper bone development in snakes. Like a 75 watt halide would make a good light. Snakes and reptiles need vitain d, they don't drink milk. Spend the extra $100 on a healthy pet

Boaner checked

Hahah cmon

It just came to me, Fly Away Home. Bitch named her favorite goose igor im pretty sure.

If that's the case you must own hundreds of them m8

By fire be purged

lol a pet named rerollin

>awww what's his name?

"his name is Sup Forums"

"his name is moot"

"his name is cockmongler"

"his name is double nigger"

"his name is brian peppers"

"his name is candlejack"

"his name is creampie"

"his name is /trash/"

>i'm sorry i know it's weird, i'm bound by cloth

name it ebaumsworld

I've been considering getting a snake. Not anything too extreme, maybe a corn or a hognose. Are they any good as pets?

Ive heard hognose make wonderful pets, not only their demeanor but their snout keeps them from biting a lot of the time, or accidentally biting you while feeding. So ive heard.

They're ok, you get over it after a while. We've had ours for 10 years and we hardly get her out any more. We just feed her, clean her and let her do her own thing

if you're a psychopath i suppose

How so? From what I've seen, they're both very docile snakes

Id just do your research and go on certain classifieds and find a reputable breeder, larger mainstream companys tend to come with a lot of issues. This is what ive heard, this is the first snake ive ordered online and the guy seemed to have ran it out of his garage of sorts, i also got the chance to talk to him to find out he was a good dude who knows what hes doing. Id recomend going to a reptile convention and meeting the people personally.

snek

josh

psychopaths are also not inherently violent

Nah m8, neighbor owns some so it might be wearing off on me

This is why i have one snake. I feel like if i had dozens it would bor me and feel more like a chore.