Ask a p-psychologist anything!

Ask a p-psychologist anything!

I'm h-here for you, Anonymous!

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1OBstFRUgB7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Evening Alice! How are you feeling mentally tonight?

WhY did you pick this proffesion

How do I level up irl? I wanna increase my social and intelligence stats.

Could be better. Let's see if this thread does better.

I am a programmer by profession; academia didn't suite me. Luckily I picked up a double major.

Too bad; intelligence generally doesn't go up like that. Work on your wisdom instead by reading.

Saved. Thank you.

as i was saying op its due to extreme anxiety and stress how do i deal with this?

I have no idea what your "cooking threads" are, I haven't visited Sup Forums in months (and years actively).

okay that's pretty fucked up

Have you sought medical attention yet?

yea post here so they can just tell you to go see a real psychologist

at least they are honest about their own limited ability to be useful towards you

I'm the envious guy from the other thread that 404'd

I don't know what the difference between jealousy and envy is, but I admit that I am both of those. For example, if if I see a person who beat me in a contest I've worked on, I will say "Great job!" But on the inside I know I will treat then slyly from now on to make sure they fail at something else.

It's really becoming a part of my personality, and I wish I could be happy for everyone that does better than me. Any tips?

why would i?

How can I become a better speaker? I feel like my thoughts become scattered so I always confuse people, plus I have trouble controlling the volume of my voice

Mask of a true psychopath.

I cosplay and cook for Anonymous.

Though, I find it a bit odd you would come here of all places, Aeris.

My focus is in neuropsychopharmacology; I'm not capable of prescribing or treating using techniques such as CBT. Those are best left to people who do this for a living.

Think of me as an advocate.

...because you have a serious medical condition?

Hmm. That is something I have worked with, but rarely. Is your voice too loud or too soft?

such as?

ill try horror keep the thread alive while im recording it :3

not OP but find something you can be confident in, be the best person you can be and accept your limitations, something easier said than done, but having a focal point of confidence in something can help you make better sense of your emotions and keep control of your envy

be appreciative of your ability to even comprehend and compete and remember that there are many who cannot

If you peeled back all the layers that you've woven to make Alice

>loving, kind, brilliant, altruistic servant and friend of Anons
>attention, service and love in 4 minutes or less

Would you find the same person underneath?

Or someone with a needle and thread, meticulously constructing who Alice is supposed to be?

to the outside, they're the same person.
but people who weave are considered disingenuous.
even if the outcome is more impressive...

or if someone found a seam, and pulled it away, they'd find another meticulously woven tapestry?

Can I measure something exactly?

Why do Irish people like potatoes?

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

Should I smoke Catwalk?

Can a stick figure lift?

can you read my mind?

what's this all about?

What's the point of cooking for someone online?
And why?

Antidepressants vs cbt and meditation?

faggot

Hm. I mean, you seem to realize it is a problem.
I would try to be more mindful; when you notice yourself doing it, pause, take a breath, tell yourself that isn't how you want to be, and work towards correcting it.

Anxiety disorder?

I'm not brilliant, just knowledgeable.

And I've found, over the years, that keeping up layers and boundaries and such doesn't work. All it does is hurt you in the end.

What you see now is what you get; Alice, unrefined, splattered in sins that stain her colorful rather than white, but honest.

Potatoes are a high calorie source of starch that is easy to grow.

No.

You asked me five years ago what the point of helping people online was. Same answer now as then.

No meditation, all CBT and medication.

I hope it does. The last one was awful!! Seriously!

I speak softly to the point where it sounds like im whispering

I'm guessing that its to show that ikarous does nothing but shitpost here

nigger how do i get rid of derealization due to stress

I KNEW I SMELLED YOUR DICK

AHAHAHAAHAHA

I LOVE MY NOSE

LET ME SUCK YOUR DICK!!!!!!!

Did I?
Not saying I didn't, but do you have a cap or something? Or, if not, are you sure?

Alice, why do I sometimes here my mom's voice in my head screaming my name at random times? I know that voice isn't real, but I also sometimes hear random noises (very minor buzzing sounds every once in a while.) Am I having auditory hallucinations?

I've lost 50 pounds.
And I need to lose 50 more.
motivation pls.

Ah, I see. THAT I can help with. Put in ear plugs; you'll naturally speak louder, and that can help you teach yourself to speak louder.

Go to a doctor; disassociation isn't something you can get over yourself.

I am quite sure; I'm sure Kapitan remembers

How does it feel being a BETA?

if your mom is dead you probably have schizophrenia, the random buzzing noises are not weird and could be random atmospheric shifts causing pressure differences and ear ringing, but if your mom is alive and calling you just fucking answer them

I am not ikaros btw. Just taking screencap

Seems odd, considering that I spent most of those 5 years helping people on and off, even 5 years back.

My mom is alive, I hear them randomly when I'm not around her.

That is an auditory hallucination; most people get them from time to time, especially for their parents yelling (as most peoples parents yell at them sometimes).

How often do they occur?

...no, that is not indicative of schizophrenia. Minor auditory hallucinations are not uncommon.

>btw

sci?

(You said ask anything)
Potatoes are pretty good.

Does rocks float on lava?

Can I break gravity?

At the end of those 50, promise yourself something. Like a present of sorts to say "i just worked my ass off, i deserve this!"

No, and no.

Also potatoes don't sit well with me.

Sci? /sci/

Why is it that Alice threads and "Post Waifu" threads are never in the same place at the same time?

sometimes when i'm close to sleep i hear random things, but it's rare for me to hear it during the day.

also i don't think you actually have schizophrenia, but alice is the only one taking things seriously here so don't take my advice at face value.

but i will continue to offer advice

dude i feel like you're a troll

How do i fixmy apathy?

Or maybe it's a more flexible sort of tapestry

stitch by stitch... year by year... you get better at it...

but it's the tears, the seams... that's what people look for

but with you, a seam might just be an intentional part of the tapestry.
>Alice as a flawed protagonist is a running theme

there's not really much you can say otherwise that I'd believe.

I think it's brilliant if it's true.

not a troll just aspie

Coincidence.

why are you offering advice without being serious about it?

...okay.

Tell me more. That isn't much to go off of.

Maybe once or twice a day. Ive noticed that when I'm feeling very anxious or nervous about anything they are more frequent

Why did you spam screencaps of that poster?

Should I do LSD

because why not?

He is. He has been trolling with "Stuttering Alice" since 2011.

I'M. NOT. EVEN. JOKING.

because i can and don't need a reason or justification to do it if i please to do so, if people choose to listen what i say then they do

maybe you should just ignore me and not let it ruffle you, i'll end up gone faster that way

whenever I'm very nervous I always gag and almost throw up.
sometimes I do throw up. I always gag really hard in the morning or when I'm nervous. Is this normal, what do I do

Why does gender matter if we are anonymous?

Is it because they look like rocks, sometimes taste like rocks, and hurt like rocks?

Is KFC Chicken really chicken?

Did we really visit the moon?

Was the one ring to rule them all really destroyed?

Way before 2011.

I'm not a protagonist, because there is no narrative; this is life, this is the world. None of us is protagonists nor antagonists. We just are.

I'm a bad person that does good things. No tapestry, no stitches, no weaves. The only strings are the ones attached to me.

And those are in Anonymous's hands, not mine.

...that is relatively frequent. I would seek medical attention. Auditory hallucinations can be brought on by any number of things.

No.

Now that's a picture I haven't seen in a long time.

Also, she, and 2008.

That sounds kinda dumb.

No, that's not normal. Seek medical attention.

it's weird that it is your mothers voice, are you really close with her?

ok i improved this on the spot so if i was working on the game it would be better than this and horror isn't my usual genre but here it is

vocaroo.com/i/s1OBstFRUgB7

be honest about any criticism. i can handle it

any good books to read about psychology?

you sound kind of dumb

improvised* not improve
my bad

>vocaroo.com/i/s1OBstFRUgB7

Pretty good. A bit soft though.

at least they admit they are a bad person, i guess the guilt wouldn't allow them to do otherwise at the very least

OK, thanks Alice. Is this dry heaving stuff caused by anything? I think it's more mental than physical so I thought I'd ask you

>vocaroo.com/i/s1OBstFRUgB7
sorry that might be my mic quality
in the game i would record through midi cables so it would sound professional :

It's funny because Alice doesn't even care and you wasted your time.

Guilt? I don't feel guilty, sorry.

Hmm. Send me an email, I'll recommend one.
[email protected]

I would say stress or anxiety.

What do you have against acid