I need some advice Sup Forums. Also bad roommate thread:

I need some advice Sup Forums. Also bad roommate thread:

Story is not pre typed but I'll make it to the point

>25. Pregnant gf and I looking for starter place to live.
>her gay black friend is looking for 2 new roommates as the lease was up and the old roommate moved to a new city
>nice 3 bedroom apt.
>tells us we need to sign lease and have our share of the rent split 3 ways, 1600$
>he finds other roommate in CL, great guy, responsible with 2 jobs
>1st of the month, we go to office, get approved, we all pay the rent of 1600$
>2 days later, we get a notice, saying the first 1600$ was the deposit. Now we have to pay the rent of 1600$
>this was a surprise to us. GB (gay black) failed to get all the info and tell us this
>we manage to come up with 1600$, his share was covered by myself and CW (Craigslist white guy)
> 3 days later, get a notice of a late utility bill
>GB failed to find out all the expenses, and did not have his portion of 27$ either
>I front because I did not want to deal with any more late fees
>myself and CW are pissed, we barely know this GB, he is gfs friend

Cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v_srP9MdOJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=ToYXDeBAeaA
youtube.com/watch?v=v34lCL9aHPs
youtube.com/watch?v=5CMf56DpAKk
youtube.com/watch?v=1e2jlTXVC9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lurking

2nd month

>GB is short of his share of rent by 300$
>the 3 guys if the house have a long talk
>fight almost breaks out
>GB is alcoholic. Has obviously lied. Everytime we need money for bills he has an excuse for a gay sob story that no one cares about
>27$ is this much of a fucking issue Srsly
>he disappears for 2 days. Comes home the last day before a late fee for rent (the 3rd, rent due on the 1st)
> find out he literally sucked dick downtown to get his portion
>2nd utility bill.
>every this is a hustle. GB thinks this is how the world works. Having to hussle for bill money.
>doesn't understand how to plan bills despite getting his work schedule a week early
>constantly talks about how much of a good person he is and how he has manners and how clean he
> doesn't back it up with actions
> got so drunk took a shit in the laundry room
>this is supposed to be my home for my baby
> always has an excuse for a reason for something involving money

So myself and CW talked to the office and our options are

>lease take over and kick him out
>we leave and get a 2 bedroom apt and spend an additional 200$ each for rent because split 2 ways
>or give him 1 more chance

Anyways, any thoughts?

Plus post your bad roommate experiences

It's $ before the number you fucking faggot. And just lol at you knocking up some bitch and being so irresponsible you need roommates to provide for your Bayard child to have a place to live. You're going to get evicted.

Have you not rented before OP? I'm moving into a new place on Saturday and can tell you so far the gay guy has done nothing wrong, you've jus gone on blind and are paying what you should be.

My experience so far;
View flat, fill out forms and put down deposit (one months rent) and pay fees
£750
On Saturday I'll be paying my first months rent when I get the keys
£620
Shortly after I'll have to set up Utilities, Internet and other bills
£100-200.

Moving in somewhere is not cheap bro, this is all before you have to buy your furnishings.

I type it how it's read, 1600 DOLLARS ($)

And for the record I'm financially stable but I did jump into this to quick because our previous living situation was shit.

PS I work 40 hours a week and go to school, I started school late but am working hard to get my life in order, so you can eat a dick.

Anyways. Here's an example.

Last night
>GB I'm collecting electricity bill money tomorrow (today) I need it by noon
>he responds with, "My uncle is giving me 100$ tomorrow so I'll be good"
>this morning I try to collect. Tells me "my uncle isn't answering his phone or responding, idk what to do"

Then I explain how taking someone's word like that is retarded, especially is they're black. Unfortunately I fucked up by trusting him and my gf on him being responsible.

I figure getting him kicked out is the best option atm

Can you afford to do the first two options? If so do A. If your girlfriend is eventually going to work once the baby pops you'll need to extra room so don't downsize, but the we'll see how chill CW is when he's being woke up by a screaming baby everyone morning. Keeping GB is only a viable option if you can put up with it and he isn't costing you money, think of your future man although you've already proven you don't really do that.

Punch him in the jaw and tell him to pull his shit together. Then you can make your choice.

My problem is I didn't get what he told me what's due up front in writing otherwise I could have backed out when I thought 1600$ was due instead of the real 3200.

That is my fault for jumping early I know.

I've lived in multiple places the past 5 years mainly working in the bay area, subleased. But I this is my first place with my name on the lease, so I am inexperienced I will admit.

Advice keep getting dubs

Long story short I'm one of those guys who has never had helped from anybody and everything i own I've worked hard for. (Family is shit welfare people)

So yes I am inexperienced but the past couple years I have been doing my best to plan for the future.
I understand any hate im getting but I am working hard to create a stable future

Yes I can feel the dubs

Black people

youtube.com/watch?v=v_srP9MdOJ8

youtube.com/watch?v=ToYXDeBAeaA

youtube.com/watch?v=v34lCL9aHPs

youtube.com/watch?v=5CMf56DpAKk

youtube.com/watch?v=1e2jlTXVC9Y

Yeah always get it in writing man, I found out today my Landlady has been over charging me for 3 months (told us to cover a friend who moved out, handed in notice etc) to the tune of an extra £230 a month. I woulda just went with it if she hadn't told me she was keeping the deposit of £540, so I checked my contract and saw I'm only contractually obligated to pay my own individual rent, we don't split the full amount between us. on top of this she told me I could stay in the house this month for free til I find somewhere, then changed her mind and told me I owe her half a months rent, again not in writing so I have to pay it.

Anyway small claims court will settle it but it's not nice to find out you're nearly £1300 out of pocket you weren't expecting.

I need more dubs

Help^^

Yeah I understand that now. I fucked up by not doing enough research on expenses.

We were renewing a lease so I assumed (which i fucked up i know this now) that the living situation was more stable and I took his word.

And now I understand why the old 3rd roommate got the fuck out.

But now I'm on the lease so I have to work with the cards I have.

Well I almost had trips so I'll work on the dubs

Check em

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

We'll my advice still stands;

Option A. You'll have more space I'm assuming in a 3 bed for when the baby comes and if your girlfriend goes to work when she can you'll be able to make up the difference

Option B. Smaller place, more cost but no GB. Probably have to find a new place once baby is born, less money set aside for kid

Option C. Put up with his bullshit til you can afford a new place, be putting money aside now for it. This is only acceptable if he's not costing you money now by missing rent and bills, never sub him.

In every case however, when the baby comes unless it's not living with you you're gonna end up finding a new place/CW will move on and finding a new roomie will be hard. GB will probably stick around but make life hell.

>Start sucking the niggers dick
>Abandon disgusting female and needy child
>Become the faggot you always knew you were.

Follow your dreams dickcheese