Have you ever seen someone you know IRL posted on here?

Have you ever seen someone you know IRL posted on here?

Yes, but to be fair, the pictures are plastered all over the internet. She has an amazing rack, and was a complete sweetheart. She just hit the sauce too hard and let people take pictures... I know the guys who took the pictures too.

Yes, some months back a guy from texas posted nudes of a teacher. I got close to the area that once i mentioned the school he stopped replying. I kept the pic and made sure amd the match was 100%

No, but I took the other route. Saw a girl on here and ended up dating her in real life.

Aside from the pictures I posted here, no.

one time there was a thread where people post their first names. someone posted my first name, pretty common, but then someone replied with my last name.

My first name and last name combination is the only one in the world. My roommates cousin found it on Sup Forums and linked me. WTF

story?

The pictures were old news over 10 years ago.

ik not on topic, but i would fuck a goat for more of her pics...

Yup actually my high school crush. Was fucking aweosme. ill probably slam her this summer.

pic related if i have the right folder open

not correct picture lol my bad im stoned

Actually I might know this chick. Got a name, initials, hometown?

This was several years ago. Saw her posted on here repeatedly. Someone found her social media profile. I befriended her. She moved to my city. I offered to show her around. We met for a drink and it went from there.

I know this slut

Yeah she and her friend (I know them both) got made into a Webm on omegle when they flashed some guy their tits

Some guy got sloppy seconds and apparently got it going by taking pictures while banging my ex. I have the pictures saved SOMEWHERE but I can't say they're very enticing.

Those are some traffic cone nipples

Yeah on one of them threads where people jizz on pictures of people.

k now let's see the noodz

Better than flapjacks m8

Did you bang that slut?

here we are... enjoy this one

Once I thought I saw my wife's cousin. Saved the pics for awhile. Would have been her husband who posted.... or some1 else I guess.

Deleted them. I didn't want to get caught with them.

I knew the girl on the photograph, not the dude coming

was a known slut in hs

Anyone know this one?

May be, but they are still fucking disgusting

friends ginger milf wife was posted frequently a while ago, but I told her I saw her on here so I shouldn't repost.

i saw my high school english teacher on here...was very strange...

My cousin.

anyone wanna troll her?

Saw my kids babysitter

Fortunately , I don't know anyone IRL

Your cousin is Kalindra? Awesome

yeah I just saw my friends mom get posted earlier today. It was amazing

Her Misty Cosplay was what sent everyone here crazy.

She's hot, you shoulda gotten it in if she was a slut and you weren't a neckbeard

Yeah a girl I went to highschool with was posted on here. She was in the freshman class my junior year, and when the nudes were posted here she was still underage, even though the poster said she was 19. I had a good kek and reported it.

>mfw god knows what happened to that highschooler that posted a bunch of cp on here

kek

Been wanting that for YEARS never been that lucky

details?

I did, I saw a friends tits in here and they were amazing. I provided Facebook for the retards in the thread but they thought it wasn't her. Too bad...

what a faggot you are.

559 fresno CA. post em and I just might

No, my friends aren't sluts, whores or Sup Forums users

Taylor Rogers live in Missouri
went to school together

I saw a girl who went to my high school on a creep shot thread. I never saved the pics but i do remeber where the picture was taken and what she was wearing.

really shouldn't, would likely give away who she is

Just saw one on FB fab thread.

Pics or it didn't happen

Knew her from high school. Quiet and sweet girl. Shame.

Right chick

knew her in college

I knew one of the girls from the guy who used to post about his "busty sisters" anyone else?

Once. My ex. Some dude she's fucking started posting her. She's a bitch. Deserves it.

Yup lol

Tits.

saved/10

what is it? tits in turbulence?

I saw a girl I recognized through mutual friends. Over the years I would constantly see her on Facebook/instagram. Even had some of her bikini pics in my fap folder.

Long story short, I came across a few of her nudes on here. There was a nice legs-spread selfie in the mirror and a couple other selfies showing her tits.

I just converted from an ass to tit man. Thanks, user.

you're welcome, have her instagram if anyone is interested btw

i am

Of course

Once.

Was a nude pic of a girl who went to my high school. She was 2 years younger than me, but her brother was in my graduating class. Wish I had saved the pic...

IG: @lilkarls

from college

yep my mom

Continue. Interested

just some cutie i always wanted to fuck, this is from her old fb

Nice! Has noodz?

Miss Teen Hawaii 2012

Any more?

No, but I'm from Nebraska. People here don't share photos like that online.

My cousin, not bait.

She posted her tits, pussy and body on a thread I than made a fake fb account and showed them to her. She promptly deleted her fb

just some lingerie. i was hoping someone would recognize her

Maybe not with you. But I promise you they do.

are you living in virginia

>that face

Looks like genetics already trolled her

Kate?

ive posted myself( no face of course) and wonder how many people i know have seen my photos.

Yes
Danni meow is posted here every once in a while. She is my ex.

lol you got that right. this bitch was best fucked from behind or in the dark

fucking underrated response, i kekd user

left

Welcome to loose pussy land

saw my cousin giving head
diamonds were had

Hnng.

So sexy. Don't know what it is, but gaping, loose pussy gets me diamonds.

nudes?