Is my body completely unfuckable?

Is my body completely unfuckable?

yes

No it looks nice and fucked to me.

It's pretty fucked tbh fam

it's already fucked

Women don't care what you look like that's what makes them fucking worthless and retarded

lose the beard and you might have a chance. you look like you drive trucks for a living.

>Kissless virgin detected

That body fits with this face

Nope that's what I look like, and I have sex about once a week

Then again I'm married and I was probably a solid 8 when I met my wife

If I had to play the field again, yeah I'd be in trouble

Right now it is.

But a year of a really good smart exercise routine can make a huge difference and bring you back to normal. Don't sweat it and just head to /fit/ and read the sticky and start an exercise program

I look worse and ive had sex heaps and have a fiancee so its not your body its your attitude that is unfuckable

kissless, hugless virgin detected

There is literally no one on this planet that's unfuckable, there will always be someone that will fuck you. You've just got to be willing to fuck whoever wants to fuck you.

You could fuck alright chicks if you're handsome, but lets face it, if you're asking this you're not. Do yourself a favor and start doing pushups, squats, and leg raises. Keep it up and start eating right and you'll get better.

OP here, it looks actually pretty good. I'll try it.

Your about where i am while slouching,

This. Get in shape and fuck some fatties OP.

Your body is disgusting, it's similar to mine.

But dude, at least that you have is something you can change.

In my case I've got real problems I cannot change though, but you can change your shit for sure.

do I detect a hint of bitterness?

Tbh man, if you trim your torso and eat healthy you'll lose weight and look good. Even just the trimming with some clothes that fit well really helps.

Depends, are you gay? Cause I love fucking chubby dudes.

Yo I have like the same body. Im not as fat as you (or maybe I am idk) but I still fuck girls all the time. Alot of girls go for personality. And if theyre drunk then it's much easier. Godspeed user, just make sure your pubes are trimmed

They do care what you look like. But they also care how your personality and overall attitude are. Which is why you're such a beta virgin faggot

Shave you hairy fuck

Agreed. Same here. There is something about a bear that is just unbeatable.

fix your posture. manscape. thatll fix it about 15% right there.

>There is something about a bear that is just unbeatable.

don't you mean unbearable mr quads?

If you are gay and enjoy the bear scene, don't change a thing. Not a criticism. It's actually really admired. Although if you're kinda young, you'd be a cub.

Jeez man 30 years ago we woulda been dragging you queers behind our trucks. This country is going to shit real fast

OP is always a faggot. Well, not this time, actually. But bisexual :P

So, a faggot then.

Not unfuckable. You could fuck those titties for one thing.

Ya. We got really good at recruiting your children. I personally have already recruited 13 kids. I'm in the middle of turning one right now. At this rate, we will be able to make all straight sex illegal except for approved breeding in 20 years.

If you're into dudes you can be pretty successful (I'd let you do me).

Just find a semi decent looking sloot online, tell her you're in property development, take her for a slap up pizza hut, pay for everything including the cab to hers, touch her wormy hole and throw your burner in a bush on the way home. Lather, rinse, repeat

i'm fatter and i have a girlfriend.
The key is to not be socially awkward.

I made you a chart.

no. just make sure you check all these boxes:

-make sure you're clean
-MAKE SURE YOU'RE CLEAN
-don't wear anything too baggy or tight
-develop your conversation skills (not just with girls, with everyone)
-exercise (doesn't even have to be rigorous, just keep it routine, it won't make you thinner, but it'll improve your posture and confidence)
-learn a skill (not a video game, something creative like woodworking, cooking, or a musical instrument)
-have opinions
-be comfortable with opinions you don't share

and most important of all:
-NEVER ask other people if you're good enough

if you do all of these properly, you'll probably eventually get laid.
and even if you don't, you'll become a better person.

poor people get laid all the time. you only need money if you're not interesting and like vapid whores.

We're the same amount of fat
But I still get laid dont know what your problem is

You got your dependent and independent variables mixed up... Unless you are talking about hookers. In which case, good job user. Spot on.

That chart in no way implies that poor people can't get laid. It shows, scientifically, that your chances of being able to get laid, even if fat, increase in direct proportion to the size of your bank account.

You must not be 45 with a lot of money, like me. I have a ton of rich acquaintences that are complete losers, personality-wise, looks-wise, in every way... but they pull tons of ass, because money.

Nigger of course not. It's all about how you carry yourself. Unless you have a baby dick. Then you're fucked. Not in the way you want though.

>Jeez man 30 years ago we woulda been dragging you queers behind our trucks

So glad your kind is dying off.

Didn't say the relationship was wrong. Just said that the X and Y axis was screwed up from what he was trying to say.

My point is, the axes are correct. Also, all women are hookers, though only a certain percent are honorable enough to let you know before sexual contact is initiated.

actually, with the axes that way, the implication that as your ability to get laid increases, so does your income.

it's basically saying you can make money by being fuckable. hence, the hooker reference.

What fucking education did you receive? This implies that the amount of money someone has depends on how much they can get laid.

It's not. Not from a global standpoint, anyway.

just lift weights, you lazy slob.

i do feel for the man-tits, though. gynecomastia sure is a bitch, user.

Syntax error, Sup Forumsro - as your income increases on the y axis, your ability to get laid increases, as described on the x axis. But here's a nice ass in apprecation of a friendly discussion.

Not to a hooker, 30 euro's and you're done