If black lives matter, why are so many of them being spent in prison?

If black lives matter, why are so many of them being spent in prison?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship/gwaup-tyle
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Black people leave in poorer areas of the country. Poor community equals more crime, equals more people in jail

Idk but it doesn't mean the other 90% should suffer because of it. We can all agree the majority of the black community is brainwashed and has it's issues but redneck fags need to go back to their trailer parks and play meth or dare.

>Poor community equals more crime, equals more people in jail
We're not talking about jails, we're talking about prison. You know, were murderers and rapists go? Saying 'meh SES' is a shit excuse for explaining the murders and rapes

This. Niggers live in Detroit. Black people live in Hartford

I live in a poor area and I don't do crimes.

Once the niggers stop saying that they matter more then them.

Nigs commit a hugely disproportionate amount of crime. 'Disproportionate' is the key word. Their culture has collapsed. Blacks are worse off today relatively than they were in 1980. Blacks are caught in a vicious cycle of their own making.

discriminatory arrests.

>implies there are less white people in america, even though white men are more likely to be child molesters.

Cool story bro, pls go bow down to more chimps

That's not a violent crime

So people in prison that I don't know define and represent me?
Because I was born the same skin color?

You are the problem!

Anyway support my friend he is really good
soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship/gwaup-tyle

I dont think my life matters more than a white person.

>their own making
Its ironic that you are actively oppressing a race and then blame the victim.

Blacks are behind because then and even now we are treated worst tHan animals

I'm pretty sure the meaning of BLM was supposed to be black lives matter TOO, not black lives matter MORE.

thats all fine and dandy but when people respond with "all lives matter" and the monkeys reply with "no, BLACK lives matter" that argument becomes invalid

I wish I could draw that well.

Yeah. Children just lay down and calmly accept being molested. You do not need to use physical force at all.

"All lives matter" is dismissive of the fact that black people are killed for reasons that disproportionately affect black people. I think (at least I hope?) that we can all agree that yes all human lives matter, but it's a bad reply to black lives matter when you view it in context.