I've become such a fat pig I'm pretty embarrassed by how much weight I've gained in the past year (about 40 pounds)...

I've become such a fat pig I'm pretty embarrassed by how much weight I've gained in the past year (about 40 pounds) it's crazy but I think I prefer being fat. What is Sup Forums's input? Pick related it's me when I wasn't obese...

I am guessing you are male...

Op here this is me after my transformation into land whale.

Yes

1: Buy gym membership
2. allocate 2-3 days a week to go
3. ???
4: Fuck bitches get profit

This. I can drop the weight as easily as I put it on.

I'm kinda in the same position. I wasn't that fat, but now I'm just a big hairy whale.

It's just... doing exercise it's just so boring, every time I try I want to kill myself.

Plus, I LOVE eating. What's wrong with being fat at home and become a hermit?

You are gross

Op here

The thing is I think I want to be fat. Perhaps even gain a little more.

I know I'm insane.

you're crazy. I was always a lardass growing up, and it was the worst.

You probably are too!

Maybe projecting a bit?

How much do you weigh OP? How much more do you want to gain?

Op here

Currently 213 pounds

I want to weigh at least 230 but no more than 250

I kinda want to do the same. Having a fat belly sounds nice to have.

what size jeans OP?

Op here

From my experience it is I like being fat.

Op here

36x30

Though I'm probably gonna be outgrowing those really soon they are getting snug

Did this happen on accident or did you set out to fatten up? I got a bit lazy and stopped working out and found myself a bit softer then normal. It isn't more then four pounds but its feels pretty good.

>What's wrong with being fat at home and become a hermit?
It sounds like a dream come true to me.

Op here

To be honest I did it purposely.
I was running and loosing weight but the more I lost the more disgusted I felt so I flipped around and started stuffing myself daily and eating a lot of fast food and pizza and stuff like that needless to say I ballooned up pretty fast...

I Spent most of my adult life at around 180lbs then ballooned up to 260lbs and in the last three months i have gotten that down to 235

just don't eat complete shit and be more active....not the gym per-say just walk around the block a few times or something

Kek fat ass

Op here

Here is a not-real-detailed graph of my gain...

Op here sorry this is a better one

That is a pretty impressive. How hard was it to stuff yourself in the beginning?

Op here

It wasn't super hard I would just eat the following

1 double baconator
1 large fry
1 large Coke
Then drive to Burger King and get
3 orders of chicken fries and a order of fries

When I quit gaining from that I would just add something. The fatter you get the more you have to eat

My problem is after a value meal, I find it difficult to eat the rest of the day. The only thing that has worked for me was switching from water to soda.

That's a start
You just have to force it but don't overdo it to where you throw up.

That is the hard part. It'll get easier once your body gets used to all the food but damn is it a pain in the beginning.

itt: heart disease

Yep you just gotta tough through it trust me you'll get fat as shit. Just look at my photos lol

They are good for inspiration. The day I can get a gut like yours can't come soon enough.

It will it doesn't take long I got that fat in a year I'll probably be huge in another year lol

>all that back hair
You poor bastard.

No doubt about that. You might find it hard to stop now that you have that big appetite.

Eh you'll have that.

Probably I guess I was just destined to be fat as fuck lol

>it's me when I wasn't obese...
>wasn't

It just means you have more of yourself to play with.

God damn, OP. Just wait till you hit 42's you'll want to rethink your decisions with the only comfortable thing to wear is pants with stretchy waists.

you might have too much estrogen or too little test. Go to the GP and get your levels checked.

This.. T-this is my hole!

Wow lol that's the before picture???

I know right???

As an American, this makes me ashamed to be American.

Unless it's a Britcuck which is pretty much like being our retarded cousin.

>wasn't obese
hahahahahahahaha

Stop making excuses fat piece of shit!

Thank you

I was overweight not obese I'm now obese

Omgomgomgomg that's soooo fucking gross

>wasn't obese

Lol, you've been a fat piece of shit for awhile.

This is fucking bait right?

Why do you want to be fat

Op here it's a sexual thing really.

Do you like feeling how tight your clothing gets the more you gain?

> okay

like you wouldn't believe. I really want a fat woman too. pic related shes sexy as fuck

I'd like that too. Nothing would be better then feed one another.

Why though like try and explain it if you can

that's not really my thing I definitely will loose weight if it impedes what I want to do but for now 230 sounds good to me I don't wanna be any bigger than that. id be cool with a woman that's 200-300 pounds but I worry about my families reaction to that kind of stuff a lot.

xd

It would be hard to explain to them how you got so fat.

I just like the way it looks and feels, I like to run my hands over myself and how soft ive gotten and there's nothing better than running your hands over a bigger womans curves and rolls. its just great.

yeah I mean its really hard. it causes a lot of anxiety.

I think it would be nice to bump bellies with her, feeling how soft you both are.

my first girlfriend had a bit of a belly it was really great

I already had a big bitch. I want to try me one those petite models now. I heard fat bitches have a tighter fuck hole can anyone confirm this?

ive never been with a thin or fit woman. or even a fat woman as much as I want to my ex was chubby but her pussy was soft but it was pretty tight really.

Current photo this is right now

Fuck you OP, next time you come on The Chan, you best come correct, nigga! Nobody on the Chan need to see this cheeto-stained trans-fat-laden Amerigut around here!!

So this is Sup Forums now, huh??

Nice gut. Jelly as fuck right now.

just eat in excess and youll be fine.

Thats the plan. Maybe in the next few months my loose fitting jeans will be skin tight.

I'm hoping by July to be 230 pounds at that point I'll try to stay that weight for a few months then maybe loose some. I've done it a few times. It's never a permanent thing for me.

I just want to know how it feels to be that big and if I like it then continue onward. By the way how long does it take for you to drop the weight when you are ready to do so?

I'm switching over to normal foods rather than all the fast food. I haven't had any fast food all week I don't recommend eating nothing but that stuff

well if you can don't touch your stomach for a long time. youll feel tired faster. youll notice that your belly jiggles when you walk and after you've put on 20 pounds or so go ahead and touch your stomach trust me youll know right away. youll very likely get stretch marks and it helps to rotate new bigger clothes into your regular outfits. I have a pair of jeans that just barely fit I haven't touched since about 20 pounds ago I'm gonna try on sometime. it takes me 4 months to loose 20 pounds generally. I can gain that much in 2 months get regular checkups and take care of your hygiene.

I'll keep this in mind. I'm looking forward to belly jiggling part.

its amazing I'm still amazed by how much mine does now.

Each pound after that just makes it jiggle even more. How many pounds until it rests on your lap?

I don't know I mean mine rests on my lap a little and I'm pretty fat so if you want a lap full then depending on how big around you are now you'd have to gain quite a bit. I'd probably have to gain 50 pounds for a real lapfull