OK Sup Forums finish the joke

OK Sup Forums finish the joke
An autistic atheist and a Christian chiropractor walk into a bar.....

and op sucks all of their dicks

You can do better than that user

/thread

He said joke though, stating the truth won't count :/

And get stabbed by a black lives matter activist for being white

they get drunk and have a good time

An the bartender says "I really really like this image"

They didn't become friends, they didn't talk, they didn't even sit near eachother. The Autist slumped into a booth by himself in the back of the bar, not even getting a drink. He sat there awkwardly trying to figure out how to ask the bartender for a drink. He did this for three hours before crying and leaving; during these three hours the chiropractor on the other hand had already left. As he has a wife and kids to go home and take care of. His side drinking is a secret he hides from his wife, as she is a strict christian and refuses to let him drink.

The bartender slips and hurts his back and the Christian says bartender give me a stiff drink so the bartender tells Tyrone to pull out his BBC. The Christian is a closeted homosexual so he starts sucking on it.

The autist never orders a drink and the chiropractor isn't a real doctor.

But b is bounced bitterly to the border, building behind barricades of butthurt before bowing to the D

Nice

Nice alliteration

And suddenly, nigger.

And OP sucks all of their dicks

thank you, but it was mostly due to the fact that a and c were used alliteratively and my obsessive nature would not let b and d just hang out

The autist gets drunk after an entire half a beer and asks the chiropractor to fucking drive him home "you fucking faggot REEEEE!".
The chiropractor shrugs, drives him home and helps the autist lie down.
Before passing out, the autist mumbles "mfw some religious nut touched me in my bedroom.".
The chiropractor smiles and replies: "Don't worry, I have a feminine penis. I'll nail you and you will be fine after your second cumming"

user I am concerned for you. You've been spending too much time on be

This thread reveals the younger and more stupid members of the internet.

I know, I know

*sobs quietly*

Q: What does a retarded pirate say?
A: W.

nope, he says "gnnnaar"

And a SJW land whale ate them

Newfags?

The atheist orders beer, the Christian orders water.
The autist looks confused at the Christian and yells "hahah you faggot, y do you order water u cuck?".
The Chrstian gives him a look and converts it to whine.

>whine
Kek

well that was the joke