If she was your personal fucktoy for one week and had to do anything you wanted, how would you use her?

If she was your personal fucktoy for one week and had to do anything you wanted, how would you use her?

Replies get moar, dubs get noodz

Tongue fuck her butthole

That's not a woman, that's a MAN baby, yeahh.

Nood for dubs

Is she asian?

Dubs get

No

Dubs got user

FAS. Just look at the spacing between her eyes.

Her face kind of looks like it was hit by a shovel but yea I'd bend her over the kitchen sink and leave her dripping with cum

My dishes and laundry

Post dat ass OP

She'd hang from her wrists from the rafters in my basement. She would be in a leg spreader and blindfolded. I would routinely beat her ass and force all manner of objects into her orifices. Throughout the day I will drain her of her cum and replenish her with mine.

I would find out why her shitty thread has stayed up so long while so many good ones have disappeared.

Checked

I'd remove that herpes staple from her lip. Nasty - and not in the good way.

Best answer so far

She'd do anything? I'd have her give me all her money and then tell her to fuck off.

Break her in thoroughly for the first couple days, then pimp her out for $. It would be a lucrative week.

sauce NOW Sup Forumsrother

How would you break her in user?

people are getting dumber and dumber. it's in the fucking corner

Dubs

fucking dumbass... theres a million videos in the website.

She's already broken

Where from?

Winrar

Full name

Nood for dubs

I would let her fuck whoever she wants, and I would sit in the corner, crying and masturbating while I watch her take another man and taunt and emasculate me

I would literally smell her farts all night after feeding her fried seafood dinner

would destroy her ass

I'd whore her out $100 a pop and record the endless gangbang for more profit.

Pic related, her clientele

Pussy for dubs

Bump

Blow loads in her mouth at least 3 times a day and make her eat every last drop. I would also keep her in diapers and make her call me daddy (this is my fetish)

murder

It appears she may be the kind of dirty I require...

She's a good slut. Nood for your dubs

Tie her up and many farts on her face

Pussy for dubs

Put her on a low fat, low sugar diet and lots of cardio.
Lots and lots of cardio

Spanks

low fat? fucking pleb

I'm bumping this because I want to see more of her.

Nood for dubs. Only have clothed left if want

yup

Hooker detected.

Hotel carpet

I would duct tape her hands behind her back and fuck her throat on monday, then tie her to my bed post, blindfold her and fuck her pussy on tuesdays. lube her ass up and fuck her booty on wedensday,

I think I would just pee on her as often as I could