Why does existence exist, Sup Forums? What is the difference between existence and reality...

Why does existence exist, Sup Forums? What is the difference between existence and reality? Is the universe open or closed?

Existence refers to the fact that you are. Reality refers to the fact that you are a pathetic pseudo-philosophical fag and will die alone and unloved.

Your asking the wrong type of questions. But there you have the self awareness to ask, and the fulcrum of flesh to act. Do something good by the medium that allows this, plant a tree. We could all use the air, and the eventual fruit.

All things without referance are moot. But this is biased info, it comes from a self aware mind.

A rock, It would neither know, nor ask.

Hey cause and effect dosent care reason, so theres that buddy.

I've tried to learn calculus for the last 5 years and still can't do it. I think I should just kill myself.

Define your question better.

/thread

the state of equilibrium is death

What's the difference between your mom and my dick? One's inside the other.

Yea, math can do that. College prerequisite?

pretentiously gay.

This guy basically gets it.

Openness implies closedness and vice versa. You should know this.

All forms of mathematics are easy user.
Just apply yourself

The ole I think therefore I am, you are your own reality. The universe is infinite.

You've taken 5 years and still don't understand calculus?
You should kill yourself.
As a physicist, I have only encountered formal calculus in late high school and the first year of of college, and I have become a master of mathematical methods, purely though exposure to it.

No I just wanted to learn it. I've tried khan academy and math for retards sites but it's completely beyond me. I want to punch that autistic virgin Newton in the face

>Why does existence exist, Sup Forums?
by accident

Oh thank god theres someone whos more of a faggot than me

Most things don't have a 'why,' they just are.

About the open or close of the universe, call a cab ahead of time. There serious about last call round here.

Try physics.

Aquard shit right there bruh.

Im having ocean man flashbacks. Thanks OP. You did this to me. I hope you rot in Tartarus you piece of camel shit

How much a fag r u?

>that picture
>tfw I grew up in the deep south with delicious crawfish and now live in the northwest where people probably don't even realize they are edible
FML

If you take the scale of planck length to the observable universe, the human body is right in the middle

me too, minus the physicist part. Im really good at calculus, and math and science in general. I barely attended class senior year of high school, but I was there for one test. There was a question and i missed the days he taught about it, so I figured out how to do it on my own. Turns out what I did was a legitimate method, but he just didnt teach it. I got it right. That's real understanding right there. It wasn't that difficult. it was the shell method for a solid of revolution. He had taught the disk method.

>Im really good at calculus, and math and science in general
Maybe that baby math and 'science' you do in high school. But once you try and derive the equations governing magnetohydrodynamic waves propagating in a dilute plasma, then you will realize you suck at math.

I had legit new orleans crawfish last night at this little place I found. I live in long island, new york. It was delicious, but my asshole is on fire now.

kys with this hippie shit

why can't I be good at math? I am good at math, fuck you. The people who actually derive that shit were good at math in high school too.