Muslim hate thread

Muslim hate thread.

Idiots are actually arguing about whether the U.S. government should extend special rights to people with muslim beliefs. An example was a special menu for prisoners that excludes pork for muslim prisoners. Suppose you have a group of stupid people who claim they MUST murder people who don't believe in their shit religion (i.e. all Muslims, if they believe in their holy book the quoran which they all do) Should we just exempt them from the murder laws out of "respect" for their religious freedom? Personally, I think there should be no special rules for them. If a bunch of nutjobs claimed they can eat only Cheetos or they will go to hell, should we just give them all the Cheetos they can eat? Fuck mudslimes.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_January–June_2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey buddy, why not hate every religion?

It would be funny if the murder victim was indeed the guy in the photo. Sweet irony.

honestly islam is such a fucking shit religion. feminists that support taking in syrian refugees are complete autists, because feminism and islam could not contradict more on the importance of men / women in society.

That is the shittiest thing I've ever seen. I usually either just keep scrolling or think these are fake but damn if this is real...
>"I'm here to make you feel comfortable because people here don't except you for who you are."
>"Hey, look. It's a faggot. let's kill him for being different."

I don't understand your statement, even though I understand that you meant "accept" when you wrote "except."

Are you saying I want to kill faggots? Or that Muslims like to kill faggots? What?

We do, but Islam is the worst.

They are brainwashed beyond repair.

I´m starting to think that Sup Forums has always been right.

All these shit going on, feminazis rising, mudslimes being admited and welcomed to a society that is not designed for them. The proggressive emasculation of the young men and boys, making them feel bad for just being males and white.

This is something big, this is a very elaborated plan to turn the population into useless childish and vulnerable people who could not fight for themselves never.

Something big is coming, and you read it from me first.

Sup Forums was always right

Fuck, I suck. I was talking about the image above yours. But I went retard and replied to your comment.

The Muslim culture is responsible for the death of thousands on 9/11 it's that simple... If it were some white Catholics that would be a different story but sadly it's not so no Muslims should not have special treatment and should be treated like the shit they are

>but muh crusades!
>but muh christians are bad too!! XD XD
fuck off back to facebook you fucking faggot cuck.

we should carpet nuke the camel jockeys while we have the upper hand. i've been saying it since 911.

we should carpet bomb the vatican too while we are at it. Everybody complains about muslims but christians are just as bad if not worse.

eat shit christfag. seen any good veggie tales lately? does your mom let you have two juice boxes with your carrot slices now that you're a good big boy now?

>but muh atheism is superior XD XD
kek. How many fedoras do you own friend?

Fuck you faggot. If Christians hadn't pissed off Muslims with the Crusades, they would be a lot more peaceful. Every Muslims I know here in Germany is a complete bro, the media always makes them look bad and makes us want to hate them. The same can't be said of autistic beta christians faggots.

>muslim detected
What's wrong mohammed? didn't get to fuck any goats today?

I need to know moar

bumping

This. The number of christian suicide bombings is staggering.

I got special rights ideas for all Muslims, it's called a death camp where we work them to death and complete extinction.

Subhuman fucking vermin.

>retarded christfag detected.
You know that your kind are much worse then muslims. Just admitted faggot.

Oh yeah, all these Christian terrorist attacks. Fucking Christians, they're no better than Muslims, am I right?

Oh wait, that's a lot of bullshit: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_January–June_2016

christians might not commit suicide bombings, but they do commit a lot more crimes than your usual muslim. Christians commit the overwhelming amount of robberies, murders and rapes in the world. It's not even close. If you deny this you're an ignorant piece of shit that hates muslims just because of what the media tells you

This.

History is irrelevant. Yes,mother religions have done monstrous things in the past. Islam does that shit NOW, though, and that's what matters.

Islam is fundamentally incompatible with western values and if they had their way, they'd force us all to submit to their values or be killed.

[citation needed]
[citation needed]
and
[citation needed]

Muslims are singlehandedly making Europe into a third world shithole. How do you then suppose they're on par with Christians, the creators of western civilization? You're full of shit.

>History is irrelevant.
>In other words, let's ignore all the wrongdoings we've done to muslims including the crusades and stealing all there oil.
Think about why they hate us bro. For centuries we fucked we them and completely pissed them off first.

Obviously when people behave in a way that's shitty you can hate them.

What I can't figure out is why you're mad at the guy who works at the mini mart up the road and takes his kids to soccer practice on the weekends because they pray in the same language

People that haven't done shit aren't at fault for looking similar to people that have. You're mad at terrorists, not Muslims.

Pretty sick of all the Sup Forums overflow. I guess an echo chamber isn't what they wanted after all

except those kids are going to grow up to be terrorists, faggot. Stop being such a retard.

Well, except they go batshit crazy for the most retarded of things that have jack shit to do with history. Even drawing a bloody cartoon is enough for these subhuman scum to go ballistic.

Fucking kek

Second and third wave generation are even more radical than first generation immigrants. Muslims are nothing more than walking time bombs. Letting them in was a grave mistake.

That's bullshit, bullshitter. Muslims are by far the worst.

this user gets it. These subhuman faggots shouldn't live in our countries.

>Booty

Ok, I'm in.

Hohohohoho you showed em

>if you disagree with me you must be new around here

Impossibru

Why are you so correct?

I don't have a lot to explain. You know you're a faggot and that's the end of it.

Get out of here, German media. You can't fool us.

Yup I remember when I thought they were delusional morons but this bull shit is all too fucking much.

you're going to hell for swearing :(

This is why we all NEED TO VOTE DONALD J TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT. We need to keep America from becoming the third world shithole that Europe is becoming

Please tell me you're trolling
I was in Pol the other day and the Germans were angry as fuck and real Bros
you sound like a bitch

it's too late for that. America has always been shit. Not because of any black people or muslims, but because of white americans and rednecks.

>dawkins

Ich Trolling nicht .

lol like you white redneck christfags are any better than brown terrorist muslims

Are you of Middle Eastern descent? Are you even Muslim? I'm not sure if actual Muslim or edgy atheist fag.

All Muslims passively or actively support terrorism. When they tell you they don't they're just lying to you. Grow the fuck up.

It probably is a fucking muslim. Look at all the replies they are fucking jokes.

Fuck muslims! Ok guys i have a girlfriend so im not gay but recently im feeling attracted to traps or gays! Whats wrong with me??

>muslim detected

Yeah so we've never had rednecks fly any planes into anyone's buildings any where.

The bible is just as violent as the Quran.

Being attracted to traps is perfectly normal and heterosexual. Gays on the other hand...

Muslim detected.

I am actually a white collar agnostic from Philadelphia. Take off the fedora you fucking neckbeard.

But how do the modern-day adherents compare? Who beheads more people? Who finds it more acceptable to kill someone who leaves their religion? Who throws more gays off of rooftops? Who is more violent?

the US bombed hospitals, cities, schools, etc. millions of iraqis died in the gulf war due to what we considered "collateral damage". thats much worse than 9 fucking eleven. not a muslim btw

Other religions shut up and dont ask for special treatment from non believers, but the Muslims oh man

>gay marriage hurts muh hard-on for jesus

This is true and has been for years. I've been working at a maximum security men's prison in Missouri USA since 2011. The 'Muslim' inmates (quotations because just black people getting special treatment not one actual middle eastern in the bunch) are allowed a non pork meal on days that pork is served. Also during the fasting period called Ramadan the 'Muslim' inmates are given a much more expensive kosher meal in the middle of the night because they are to fast all day and can only eat at night. Every one of those fat bastards eats during the day. U.ive never seen an inmate turn down a meal. More fun facts: at the taxpayers expense these serial rapists and baby killers are given xmas goodie bags and eat big turkey legs at thanksgiving. Once a year they pull a flatbed truck into the prison and a live concert is performed in the middle of the exercise yard. These motherfuckers enjoy free medical care and don't even have to wait in a lobby. They just say the magic words 'medical emergency' and I am legally obligated to bring a nurse to their cell distracting her and myself from actual important duties. I...fucking...hate....prisoners

Especially the self declared Muslims

Dude no doubt. I'm not an inmate guard or anything but I'm a fan of the "lockup" series and its almost always niggers in prisons that flock to mudslime teachings and i get the district feeling that 8 out of 10 are just seeking special privilege.

>not a muslim btw
No, apparently you're just another idiot who doesn't understand the concept of intent, and the clear moral distinctions we make between manslaughter and murder. Just get the fuck out of here with your poorly thought-out opinions, the discourse on this board is shitty enough.

Ye

Ex-Muslim here. The shit these fucking assholes are pulling (Refugees and the fuckers in the middle east) actually make me seriously consider the fact that Trump might actually be a good president. Alteast for the fact that he'll say fuck you to all these dumbfucks

>disliking Christianity is reddit!!

Muslims really started that shit. Islam came around and was like "lets invade and forcibly spread our violence to the rest of the world" then they conquered all across north Africa into what is today Spain and would have had the whole damn thing if not for the franks(Which were what the french where before they were pussy ass french and actually worth something).

The crusades themselves were just at the ass end of Catholics fighting off the tyranny of islam and even though they already started it already they guaranteed the violence when the muslims refused to let christian pilgrims into the holy lands because it was intolerant. The and the crusades continued because christians found it was really easy to kick the shit out of muslim bullshit when they actually banded together. All the crusades that failed were on account that christian Europe was in dispute and the ones that picked up the call were few in number during those periods.

liberals cry for special privlages for these worms. They also vote for obama and want more gun control.

Spoiler alert: gun control didnt work for paris

It takes a lot of courage to leave a religion like that. Good for you. How did Muslim friends/family react?

KILL ALL THE SLIMES

Few thousand amerifats on 9/11 vs millions of people suffered throughout history by muslim oppression = MUH FREEDOMS

Fucking americans

They'll stop suffering from their own personally instituted suffering when they give up islam

Please Iike any one in the Western world was paying attention to Islam before 9/11. You retards don't realize that the US defines who are enemies are-- we always have. Consider north Korea, China, the Soviet Union (I guess communists in general), suddam Hussein, Iran, etc. You guys only pay attention to them because we say to.

Their beliefs are just as stupid but their behavior is better and has always been better in the west

>You retards
>defines who are enemies are
>who are
>are
>retarded
>are

Muslims have the right to stfu or gtfo, period.