/balk/

Shqip qts edition

Other urls found in this thread:

astynomia.gr/index.php?option=ozo_content&lang='..'&perform=view&id=67486&Itemid=1806&lang=
youtube.com/watch?v=5kBMyvg0SM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek maco got baited by shqip, those are estonians

btw is this book any good?

Tuiturs hate this

the heck those are way too swarthy to be estonians
not OP tho i dont care

3rd for 3rd girl in the first row

>that face

Holy fuck who is that """""""""guy"""""""""

>This triggers the tuitur

>dragonqt
oткaј e oвaa

Cкoпјe

zosto dragon

Paди имeтo

you have shit taste vuno

Good night laddies

Nah not me, I Iike his eyeliner.

VARDAR SHAMPION ZA KOJ NEMA STADION
aj pozz i ja idam uste malce

what the fuck are you doing up so late? are you a neet or something?

ae

are you?

>the albo from malmo

>

>12:42
>late
Tomorrow is a holiday.

>not realizing there's two of us
Im no neet tho

yea its fucking hell, neeting kills you, i really dont know how people can do it unironically

dont remind me man, I wish I lived there, but I cant due to studies being in another city

why do you wish you lived there? i heard it's full of niggers and those who are white and live there are..

what holiday is it for u? for us its saint kliment day but didnt know u had a holiday on 8th as well

hang in there buddy

west africans are some of the top immigrants in sweden, somalis on the other hand

rip
i dont rly care about albania itself much 2bh, have problems with the shqips we have here, worst of the worst shit basically
if they moved out i wouldnt give 2 fucks about em
you the CK2 guy?

fucking shit

Youth day.

No. I just figured out I could do this on nukemap.com so I decided to post it here.

m8 are you dumb dont post this some snitch will report ur ass
unless u can just reset router again then it doesnt matter i guess

You...fucking

How can you study and be a neet at the same time ? that means you're no neet kid

should have said:
studies going to be in another city*

cant believe that im looking forward to studying, still like 8 months to go fml

my pass got banned you dumb fuck, now I have to solve captchas like a monkey, thanks to the sandmonkey loving muslims running this shit.

can you believe this shit? banning the man that pays you? and letting freeloader sandmonkeys scot-free, motherfuckers are dumber than shit.

dubs decide whether I nuke pisstina or tetovo next

did a thread on Sup Forums

or something else more exotic and albanian

thats what you get for buying a fucking pass you nerd

man I fucking hate Muslims, nothing but trouble

HWAH!
i am implying that i checked

I heard braveheart is the favorite western movie amongst Albos because it reminds them of skanderberg. True?

>kosovoalbanen
hahahahahh, really an albo having the balls talking back to a Greek?
are you out of your fucking mind little roach?
know your fucking place, you stupid ass nigger

>know your fucking place
one of these villages?

u must not hate your brothers user.

You can't get to anywhere without studying, better pull yourself together and focus on it, nothing is easy no matter where.

>mfw buttblasted roach mods lurk balk 24/7

The turks are missing.

Is effendi still around?

thanks for the morale boost sister!!!!!!!!

who cares lol

he hangs on discord regularly, said balk is unreadable lately, hes a top tier bro desu

2late2meme

bye bois

handposting

top tier cuck, you mean

fucking scumbag, what are you doing in Sweden apart from raping and selling heroin?

hahahahahahahahah, albos my brothers?
good one, what's next, plantation owners being brothers to niggers?

astynomia.gr/index.php?option=ozo_content&lang='..'&perform=view&id=67486&Itemid=1806&lang=

aahahhahahahahah, look at them a bunch of niggers and albanians,

Ohh boi here we go again

No seriously, you have to be prepared so you don't change your mind later.

He also gets butthurt like a little kid tho. I made a joke once and he took it all seriously.

nice lenovo fuckin nerd

motherfucking monkeys, hate them, hate them all

kosovoalbanen where do you live?

> you have to be prepared so you don't change your mind later.

that's pretty much my plan desu

>He also gets butthurt like a little kid tho. I made a joke once and he took it all seriously.
i think you took him to seriously, baiting is part of our culture, he doesnt take anything seriously really

LANDSKRONA

how hard was it attaining legal status once you escaped to Sweden? Or are you still hiding from the Police?

where

fuck of, i can't literally tell the difference between a greek and a turk.

>LANDSKRONA

figures

anti-soros lessons on TV at 1 AM, based grujo

where do you live kid? are you a shiptar? prej kahit je moj

stop these memes, just because i have a swedish flag it doesn't mean i am a turk.

seriously, you have to go back to your shithole.
no one wants you in his country, I'm pretty sure people there have made it clear to you.
So why don't you just go back? I hear Albania is a great place to live today.

Hasn't the Albanian disease spread enough? There's virtually no Albanians left in Albania anymore.

at 1 am when most are asleep?

>mfw our Boi Nick the Greek is making Skopjia Great Again and you wont vote him
baka

håll käften din fula jävla turk jävel, lär dig prata svenska.

memes? I fucking hate you motherfuckers what can't you understand, you dumb sandfucks?

hor prattar man svaenska ??

were literally conditioned to despise soros since he funds all that anti regime/pro commie shit thats a huge threat to grujo kek
easily impressionable people arent i guess, or since most people leave TV on to sleep it conditions u in ur sleep, either way we hate soros around here

fuck off you turkish homosexual, there is literally no difference between an albanian and a greek, fucking criminal muslim monkeys, get the fuck out of my country turkshits.

>thats a huge threat to grujo
you know what will help you senpai?
become a part of Greece(once we get our shit together)

har du en syrra e hon het

give cheap gyro and generous welfare/wages and some local autonomy where we dont rly have to learn greek 2bh and u have a deal

eat shit and die sandmonkey, fuck off back yo tour sanddune

30% of their country are albanians you know that right?

youtube.com/watch?v=5kBMyvg0SM8

ΠΑΡΤΕ ΤΟ ΧΑΜΠΑΡΙ ΡΕ ΤΑΦΟΣΚΥΛΑ: ΚΑΡΔΙΑ ΤΟΥ ΠΛΑΝΗΤΗ ΕΙΝΑΙ Η ΕΛΛΑΔΑ ΚΑΙ ΚΑΡΔΙΑ ΤΗΣ ΕΛΛΑΔΑΣ ΕΙΝΑΙ Η ΠΕΛΟΠΟΝΝΗΣΟΣ: Ο ΛΕΩΝΙΔΑΣ, Ο ΠΕΡΙΑΝΔΡΟΣ, Ο ΠΑΥΣΑΝΙΑΣ, Ο ΑΓΑΜΕΜΝΩΝ, Ο ΜΕΝΕΛΑΟΣ, Ο ΚΟΛΟΚΟΤΡΩΝΗΣ, ΑΠΟ ΠΟΥ ΑΛΛΟΥ ΘΑ ΜΠΟΡΟΥΣΑΝ ΝΑ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΕΚΤΟΣ ΑΠ' ΤΗΝ ΠΕΛΟΠΟΝΝΗΣΟ;

ΑΠΟ ΤΗ ΣΜΥΡΝΗ; ΑΠΟ ΤΗΝ ΚΩΝΣΤΑΝΤΙΝΟΥΠΟΛΗ; ΑΠΟ ΤΗΝ ΘΕΣΑΛΛΛΟΝΙΚΗ; ΑΠΟ ΤΗΝ ΚΥΠΡΟ; ΑΠΟ ΤΑ ΝΗΣΙΑ;

ΟΧΙ.

ΜΕ ΤΙΠΟΤΑ.

nah probably a bit less than that, still tho
u can assimilate em right?

seriously, what the fuck is the difference between turks, greeks and albanians?

>still tho
>u can assimilate em right?

OF COURSE

the turk takes ur sister doggystyle
the greek takes ur sister missionary
the albanian takes her kidneys

the Greek is usually driving the police van the albanians and Turks are in?

>cheap but /higher quality/ gyro

>generous welfare/wages

>local autonomy
you will get that but trust me after a generation or two most people will speak greek because they will find it more convenient
>prime moreta

>u can assimilate em right
was there any doubt

ΑΚΟΜΑ ΚΑΙ ΣΗΜΕΡΑ, ΠΑΡΑ ΤΟ ΕΚΤΕΝΕΣ ΜΠΑΣΤΑΡΔΕΜΑ ΚΑΙ ΣΤΗΝ ΙΩΝΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΣΤΗΝ ΗΠΕΙΡΩΤΙΚΗ ΕΛΛΑΔΑ, ΤΑ ΦΥΛΑ ΤΗΣ ΗΠΕΙΡΩΤΙΚΗΣ ΕΛΛΑΔΑΣ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΣΥΓΓΕΝΙΚΑ ΜΕ ΤΑ ΕΥΡΩΠΑΪΚΑ ΦΥΛΑ ΤΗΣ ΒΑΛΚΑΝΙΚΗΣ ΚΑΙ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΠΙΟ ΠΟΛΕΜΙΚΑ ΣΕ ΣΧΕΣΗ ΜΕ ΤΑ ΑΝΑΤΟΛΙΤΙΚΑ: ΣΛΑΒΟΙ, ΑΡΒΑΝΙΤΕΣ, ΡΟΥΜΑΝΟΒΛΑΧΟΙ-ΣΑΡΑΚΑΤΣΑΝΟΙ ΣΤΗ ΣΤΕΡΕΑ ΚΑΙ ΜΑΝΙΑΤΕΣ, ΤΣΑΚΩΝΕΣ ΚΑΙ ΑΡΚΑΔΕΣ ΣΤΗΝ ΠΕΛΟΠΟΝΝΗΣΟ. ΑΚΟΜΑ ΚΑΙ ΟΙ ΚΡΗΤΙΚΟΙ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΠΟΛΥ ΠΙΟ ΠΟΛΕΜΙΚΟΙ ΚΑΙ ΓΕΝΝΑΙΟΙ ΑΠΟ ΙΩΝΕΣ-ΚΥΠΡΙΟΥΣ-ΝΗΣΙΩΤΕΣ.

ΔΥΣΤΥΧΩΣ ΣΗΜΕΡΑ ΔΕΝ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΔΥΝΑΤΟΝ ΝΑ ΕΠΑΝΑΛΗΦΘΕΙ ΤΟ 1821. ΤΟ 1821 ΔΕΝ ΥΠΗΡΧΑΝ ΠΡΟΣΦΥΓΕΣ ΣΤΗΝ ΕΛΛΑΔΑ. ΥΠΗΡΧΑΝ ΜΟΝΟ ΚΑΤΣΙΚΟΒΛΑΧΟΙ ΒΑΛΚΑΝΙΟΙ. ΣΗΜΕΡΑ ΟΧΙ ΜΟΝΟΝ ΥΠΑΡΧΟΥΝ ΠΡΟΣΦΥΓΕΣ, ΑΛΛΑ ΕΧΟΥΝ ΚΥΡΙΑΡΧΗΣΕΙ. ΓΙΑΤΙ Η ΙΩΝΙΑ ΔΕΝ ΕΒΓΑΛΕ ΠΟΤΕ ΕΝΑΝ ΚΟΛΟΚΟΤΡΩΝΗ ΠΟΥ ΘΑ ΤΗΝ ΕΒΓΑΖΕ ΕΠΙΤΕΛΟΥΣ ΑΠΟ ΤΗ ΜΙΖΕΡΙΑ;

>tfw i cant use this

but you all look the same, so how could you now.

i love gyro 2bh, we have goody's here, its alright but not even the best, i guess its one of those mass market gyro chains

hmm cant open the link for some reason, is it some albo commits crime thing? bout what?

ikibey changes his flags
what a genius tactical beast

roach mods please ban me

Ο ΗΡΟΔΟΤΟΣ ΛΕΕΙ ΟΤΙ ΠΑΝΤΑ ΟΙ ΙΩΝΕΣ ΚΑΙ ΓΕΝΙΚΩΣ ΟΙ ΑΝΑΤΟΛΙΚΟΙ ΛΑΟΙ ΠΡΟΤΙΜΟΥΝ ΝΑ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΥΠΟΤΕΛΕΙΣ ΣΤΟΥΣ ΠΕΡΣΕΣ ΠΑΡΑ ΝΑ ΠΙΑΣΟΥΝ ΟΠΛΑ ΣΤΑ ΧΕΡΙΑ ΤΟΥΣ ΚΑΙ ΝΑ ΤΟΥΣ ΠΟΛΕΜΗΣΟΥΝ. ΔΕΝ ΗΤΑΝ ΙΚΑΝΟΙ ΟΥΤΕ ΜΙΑ ΕΠΑΝΑΣΤΑΣΗ ΝΑ ΣΤΕΡΙΩΣΟΥΝ. 20 ΞΕΣΗΚΩΝΟΝΤΟΥΣΑΝ, 20.000 ΤΟΥΣ ΠΡΟΔΙΔΑΝΕ, ΣΚΥΒΟΝΤΑΣ ΑΜΑΧΗΤΙ ΤΟ ΚΕΦΑΛΙ ΤΟΥΣ ΣΤΟΥΣ ΠΕΡΣΕΣ.

ΜΙΑ ΖΩΗ ΟΙ ΜΙΚΡΑΣΙΑΤΕΣ ΠΕΡΙΜΕΝΑΝ ΤΗΝ ΚΥΡΙΩΣ ΕΛΛΑΔΑ ΝΑ ΤΟΥΣ ΞΕΛΑΣΠΩΝΕΙ ΑΠΟ ΠΕΡΣΕΣ, ΤΟΥΡΚΟΥΣ ΚΑΙ ΛΟΙΠΟΥΣ ΔΥΝΑΣΤΕΣ ΕΞ ΑΝΑΤΟΛΩΝ.

ΜΙΑ ΖΩΗ Η ΑΘΗΝΑ ΚΑΙ Η ΣΠΑΡΤΗ ΕΣΤΕΛΝΑΝ ΣΤΡΑΤΙΩΤΙΚΕΣ ΔΥΝΑΜΕΙΣ ΚΑΙ ΓΑΜΟΥΣΑΝ ΣΤΗ ΛΑΔΟΚΟΛΛΑ ΤΟΥΣ ΠΕΡΣΕΣ, ΑΠΕΛΕΥΘΕΡΩΝΟΝΤΑΣ ΜΟΝΙΜΩΣ ΤΟΥΣ ΙΩΝΕΣ. ΑΥΤΟΣ ΗΤΑΝ ΚΑΙ Ο ΛΟΓΟΣ ΠΟΥ ΟΙ ΠΕΡΣΕΣ ΣΤΡΑΦΗΚΑΝ ΣΤΗΝ ΚΥΡΙΩΣ ΕΛΛΑΔΑ ΓΙΑ ΝΑ ΤΗΝ ΚΑΤΑΚΤΗΣΟΥΝ («ΜΕΜΝΗΣΟ ΤΟΥΣ ΑΘΗΝΑΙΟΥΣ») ΑΛΛΑ ΦΑΓΑΝΕ ΚΑΥΛΙ ΠΟΥ ΤΟΥΣ ΒΓΗΚΕ ΑΠ'ΤΟ ΣΤΟΜΑ ΜΟΛΙΣ ΗΡΘΑΝ ΚΑΤΑ'ΔΩ. ΟΙ ΙΩΝΕΣ ΚΑΝΟΝΙΚΑ ΘΑ ΕΠΡΕΠΕ ΝΑ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΑΚΟΜΑ ΠΙΟ ΠΟΛΕΜΟΧΑΡΕΙΣ ΚΑΙ ΠΑΝΟΠΛΟΙ ΑΠΟ ΤΟΥΣ ΑΘΗΝΑΙΟΥΣ ΚΑΙ ΤΟΥΣ ΣΠΑΡΤΙΑΤΕΣ ΛΟΓΩ ΓΕΩΓΡΑΦΙΑΣ, ΑΝΤ' ΑΥΤΟΥ ΟΜΩΣ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΕΝΑΣ ΛΑΟΣ ΠΟΥ ΠΟΤΕ ΜΑ ΠΟΤΕ ΔΕΝ ΟΡΓΑΝΩΘΗΚΕ ΠΟΛΕΜΙΚΑ. ΠΡΟΤΙΜΟΥΣΕ ΤΟ ΕΜΠΟΡΙΟ, ΤΗ ΝΑΥΤΙΛΙΑ, ΤΗΝ «ΚΑΛΗ ΖΩΗ», ΤΟΝ ΚΟΣΜΟΠΟΛΙΤΙΣΜΟ, ΤΟ ΧΡΗΜΑ. ΕΙΝΑΙ ΕΝΑΣ ΛΑΟΣ ΑΔΥΝΑΜΟΣ.

pio bastardema mori, sou ekovan tarxidia kai se apoksenone olo to xorio sta palia ta xronia an epernes mi elinida

I just want you out of my country, goatfucker. spare the talking and fuck off

no, it's the Greek police site they arrested a drug ring in athens, 150 individuals, half of them albanians the other half niggers and have put up all of their pics so we can look at them and have a good laugh

no you get out of MY country i am fuck sick and tired of you inbred turks.