Has Sup Forums ever been in love?

Has Sup Forums ever been in love?

Yes.

too bad she's not real

Once. But I found it became easier to live alone and jerk off than deal with the never ending autistic void that is love.

/thread

No, love is fake. A false hope. Another lie spun by the world to make people keep believing that everything they're doing is for some special reason.

It doesn't exist, and the sooner you realize this the sooner you can move on with your life

Yes.

Yes.

Kek

Yes, with the sound of my own voice.

In love right now. With my cousin. Haven't told her yet.

lel

If its putting up with bullshit and crying like a baby when it was over then yes I been in love.

Yes. Unrequited

yes, you get over it, you get lonely, you try it again only to get bored or hurt, it's a never ending cycle of being a retard but wanting to get your dick touched on regular basis. Once you stop being afraid of being alone and become proficient in one night stands and or hiring decent prostitutes you can overcome the feelings of loneliness with alcohol, friends, and said sexual relationships. You will realize it's much better. We are all dying alone anyway

Yes, but as usual it was futile. I'm not a very likable person, and I don't mean that in some retarded Tumblr teen way, I mean people just generally really don't like me and I don't know why.

I don't know. I dated two different girls for a long time each and we would say "I love you" and have sex and all. In the back of my head I kind of felt like I gave more of a shit about my dog than either of them though. We didn't even fight a lot or anything, I liked them both fine. It's always kind of bothered me that I didn't feel like I thought I should.

Yes one time, was friendzoned

fucking pussys kill yoursmelf

No, I just want attention from females, I just love kissing and sticking my fingers in there mouths, and getting lots of physical attention. I only care about what I want

Previously, currently, and will again in the future.
There is nothing but heartbreak and bullshit to be had. The best advice has been posted in the thread already.

Love is one sided. Sometimes you find situations where 2 people love each other, which is the best case scenario. But most people never find that, just minds shrouded in survivor bias.
You are born alone, live alone, and die alone no matter how you put it. You might have friends and family but in the end the only person you get to stick with until the end is yourself.

No.
Not once.

No you kill yoursmelf

I was about to call you a sappy faggot, but I've been with my wife for 18 years, and I can't remember how I lived before we were together. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if she weren't around. In the end though, the romantic bullshit dies out, and you just have to find someone you can live with day in and day out without wanting to bash their head against the fucking wall more than once a month. You'll be fine, user. Or maybe you won't be fine. Rub one out; you'll feel better.

yeah. found out too late what love was. I cheated and regret it every single day of my life.

I'm in love right now... I just don't know how to tell her

Take a boombox to her window and play Wild Horses while doing the ugly sister--naked, of course.

such and edge lord

Nah... her sister isn't that ugly... Won't work

Im tired of dumb fucking reddit tards like you on Sup Forums, if someone laughed at a 9/11 gif you'd probably be all like
>OMG being such le edge XD -1
Never post again

Top zozzle

cheers to that user, your 9/11 joke was so dark and funny
all of dis newfags come n ar cancir on our belovd 4chin amirite?

Yes, once, but at the end of the day it was just not worth it, the time, the money, the efford, she was happy, but i wasn't, so i prefer beign alone than beign with an ungrateful bitch

you know what amin

Whatever you say.
If you want to keep believing in a false hope then go ahead. Just don't be surprised when you were wrong in the end.