This is a completely true story

this is a completely true story

>be 18 at princeton
>have no interesting or even discernible personality
>play soccer for princeton because it's one of the only things i'm good at
>because of soccer im pretty ripped, 15" arms, nothing special but def more than my classmates
>watch "drive" and "the place beyond the pines" in one day
>really like the characters Ryan Gosling portrays
>take up smoking
>get some tattoos that look cool but not obvious unless wearing a tank top
>get motorcycle license, buy motorcycle
>hit the gym more regularly, focusing on size but staying ripped

here is where i've fucked up

>driving on my motorycle, no helmet, campus police don't give a fuck
>see a 9.5/10 walking around, crop top, shorts, figure easy pussy
>say hi
>we talk, a lot
>fuck her 4 days later
>get somewhat attached because i get no pussy other than her, she tells her friends about how i go to princeton, ripped and cool
>meet them at lunch
>don't talk much, say the necessary info but thats it
>she starts liking me

fast forward a few months

>she says she loves me
>her friends love me
>still in this ryan gosling like thing
>today she said that she wants to move in
>mfw

wtf do i do, i stopped smoking after like a week and added like 5 tattoos but now i just feel like im not me

kill urself

fuck her till u dont like the poon then kick her out

u gotta start robbin banks dog. post a pic of ur face so i can tell if ur actually a chad

you sound like the definition of a Chav. and I'm American.

im not posting a pic of my face on goddamn Sup Forums

U r

Chavs don't go to uni, they're the British version of trailer trash or the squatting Slav

My friend Tiler (Tie-ler) went to Dukes. Anything is possible.

no u

no but seriously guys what can i reasonably do here

Be yourself OP no one can tell you how to do that, especially here. You just gotta find yourself brotha. As for the girl, things will work out on their own, that's life man.

How many of you faggots have changed your personalities to Ryan Gosling in Drive? The number of posts similar to this ive seen is amazing.

They're all different. Its not copypasta.

you did that for fashion or cuz you like it at the moment and now you don't, but that doesn't mean thats not you, you are you , accept yourself and you would be more happy with your life

OP don't listen to these fuck knuckles. Let me tell you something a wise old man once told me.

NO ONE WILL EVER LIKE "YOU".

I saw this bs on reddit. Don't fall for it faggots.

Just move and don't tell anyone. Call her and tell her you got drafted.

This is gold

Copypasta or not.

I don't think u guys get the urgency of the situation

WHAT DO I DO ABOUT >HER

Honestly? Tell her the whole story. If she stills likes you for who you are despite the stupid bullshit then she's a hell of a keeper. Meanwhile, focusing on being the person you want to be, not just what you think people want to see. You're obviously self loathing in some sense.

Dude just fucking dump her. Chicks get over this shit so wasily and she's just trying to overwhelm you. She's honestly gonna drag you down from what seems like so far a successful career and get attached, and you don't need that. Just fucking dump the girl and keep good relations. Now quit being a bitch and do what he says

All I've got to say is good job you realized you don't feel yourself. Where you are is tough, but if she really does love you, its about who you are not what you are, if that makes ant sense. Good luck!

>trying to green text mid sentence

Top lol

Honestly bro as you grow you change. And it's never a major change its just that different shit takes precendent. Keep banging the bitch and be who you wanna. If she actually likes YOU she'll stick around. If not boot the bitch.

The fact is that OP is no one, that's why he tatooed and pose till he meets a girl who nows he liked, then realize that he doesnt have a real personality.

OP kill urself.

>Copy pasta-ing old Drive green text

Cool man

I don't know what it is but for some reason Ryan Gosling just inspires people like that.

I have a friend who completely modeled his life on Place Beyond the Pines. Granted I haven't seen it, but he tells me so. He wants to rob banks and he dedicated his life to the motorcycle thing.
Another friend independently became The Driver. He honestly reminds me more of Lars and the Real Girl at times. But there was such a conscious decision, done to the gloves and the watch on the steering wheel.

I myself took more after Crazy, Stupid, Love, and became a weirdly put-together womanizer after being sad and hopeless with women for so long. But it's all an act.

Praise be to Gos

fuck off windalgo

That's what you get for being overly homoeroticly obsessed with some guy that's not even that cool

If op isn't bullshitting, this.

You are you, you've just changed. Becoming more muscular and trying to improve on certain things doesn't mean you aren't yourself, even if your mentality has change and the fact that you recognise that you've chnaged and feel you aren't you kinda means you still are yourself.