What do you think about the 1969 Moon Landing and the hoax conspiracy theory?

What do you think about the 1969 Moon Landing and the hoax conspiracy theory?

Did the landing happen or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment
skyandtelescope.com/observing/how-to-see-all-six-apollo-moon-landing-sites/
astrobob.areavoices.com/2012/07/28/can-you-see-the-american-flag-on-the-moon-yes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If there was any solid evidence that it didn't happen the Soviets would've been all over it. They had infiltrated most of the government.

Nigger doesn't know how shadows work apparently

Of course it did. This is an obvious fact.

/thread

Of course it happened. If you are actually interested, debunking of the conspiracy theories are only a Google away.

Most of the "evidence" is similar to the idiocy posted at , which only confirms how ignorant the conspiracy theorists are about basic shit.

Though, in that picture, adding the moon in the upper left was an amusing touch.

this

As I mentioned in a previous thread, I want Sup Forums to get organized and see if we can start the rumor that the Soviets actually landed on he moon, then faked up the story that they never landed there, because aliums.

Yes

bump

>believing in anything

ok

It is a white achievement and therefore must be false

Back then we HAD the technology to land on the moon but not the technology to fake it.

this

No.

Compelling rebuttal.

It depends. If you don't live in a 3rd world shit hole, you can probably afford a decent telescope, aim it up at tranquility bay, and see the bottom of the LEM just sitting there chilling. If you can't, you can just keep making fag threads like this one. The moon really isn't that far away.

Yeah that doesn't actually happen.

This. Anyone who's purchased a decent telescope and learned to use it would immediately dismiss the deniers.

I'm getting my telescope out right now.

I'll just leave this here.

I was there, man. It happened

Go ahead.

Okay.

I like the "there was alien tech on the moon that's what the race to get there was all about" theory

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment

We have big mirrors on the moon we put there, if you have even a couple watt laser you can bounce it off of them.

skyandtelescope.com/observing/how-to-see-all-six-apollo-moon-landing-sites/

As you're well aware, no telescope on Earth can see the leftover descent stages of the Apollo Lunar Modules or anything else Apollo-related. Not even the Hubble Space Telescope can discern evidence of the Apollo landings. The laws of optics define its limits.

Hubble's 94.5-inch mirror has a resolution of 0.024″ in ultraviolet light, which translates to 141 feet (43 meters) at the Moon's distance. In visible light, it's 0.05″, or closer to 300 feet. Given that the largest piece of equipment left on the Moon after each mission was the 17.9-foot-high by 14-foot-wide Lunar Module, you can see the problem.

hello fucktard

www.clavius.org

/thread

This is what I see right now.

No it isn't

astrobob.areavoices.com/2012/07/28/can-you-see-the-american-flag-on-the-moon-yes/

nah

Soviets were in on it. Try harder.

Oh please

Shadow on the wrong side fucktard!

CGI =/= "real" Sorry.

Not only did it happen, but there's more to it than they're telling you.

yawn