What was it that hurted the most, Sup Forums ?

What was it that hurted the most, Sup Forums ?

This to the nose

>no 'taking a shot between the legs'

#1 is pretty fucked up.
When playing beach soccer #2 and #4 (especially when there's always this one faggot that doesn't properly cut his toenails)

>no dick
That was definitely in the dick.

This can literally kill u

>no knee against knee

definite winner imo

>no knee against hamstring
Nunca deves ter levado uma paralítica, decerto?

playing with a rubber ball and getting volleyed in the face

>spiking someone in face
Feels damn based tbqh :^)

4 sucks so bad.

3 can be bad depending how hard the kick was.

>playing goalie in gym class
>trying to pick up the ball
>cheeky cunt who didn't know the rules tries to kick it anyway even though I was clearly going to the ball
>got smacked so hard in the face that I had blacked out for like3 seconds

In the end, I really should've gotten my head checked but I shook it off and kept a clean sheet for that match. But my face felt like it was on fire for 10 minutes.

incomparável, uma paralítica é uma festinha ao pé de um choque de joelhos

Non-serbs don't know tigar balls.

I remember getting hit everywhere with that shit, hurts like an african whipping stick.

1 with a basketball was the worst

pic related

>tfw getting tricked by a humiliating dribble when playing with cocky kids
>"OOOOOOH OOOOOH THE HUMILIATION OOOOOHHHHH "

Being the best slide tackler allowed for sweet revenge

>being able to slide tackle
our school only had a concrete pitch

>Those madmen that actually did slide tackles and dived whilst in goal on concrete

I was that madman since I was ever only good in goal

had to wear thick rolled up tracksuits in the middle of summer in order to not lose my knees and elbows

>growing up in Marseille

this is the shit i played on for all my games as a kid, i'd pretend it was just like grass and scrap my arms/legs after most of my tackles :^)

>that guy that actually did a bicycle kick and fell kidneys first on the concrete
It was a pretty good goal though.

Donnarumma?

>tfw flying into a challenge late, using my whole bodyweight to get the ball and sweeping out a showpony

3 hurts quite a lot if it smacks you in the nose

4 definitely hurts if they crack you really hard

I never hurt myself from 1 or 2 at all.

2 is the worst with naked feet, because it keeps happening. 3 rarely happens and 1 is only shit when the top of your hand is slammed against the goal posts

>mfw getting megged by some cheeki kid and then bodychecking him when he tries to go around because he weighs half as much as you

>when the top of your hand is slammed against the goal posts
without gloves and during a cold winter, with a full pumped ball

ten thousand little fragments

Nigga i would be that lightweight kid and plant my heel in your toes if you tossed me around during corner challenges

A knee to the thigh is the epitome of physical torment and suffering

>tfw some older lad booted the ball into the back of my head as I was walking across the field
>totally knocked out, got up in a daze to see a bunch of girl laughing at me
>the guy who kicked the ball looks embarrassed for me and hands me my glasses which are now all bent
>spend the rest of the day feeling dizzy

That one hurt my pride more than anything

do you guys hate when playing as a striker getting your balls grabbed by the defenders
worst thing ever in my opinion

>not retaliating with a finger up their bum

Are mexicans homo ?

As a short winger my worst enemies were elbows, and heavy kids who tried to shove me off the sideline, because if i made it through the defense they could not catch up

Nah

Worst is when the ball gets heemed right into the side of your knee, forcing your knee to smash into your other knee.

well its almost automatic i also do it when defending

I HATE YOU.

>tfw fat guys on the other team keep bodychecking you
>tfw you finally manage to go around them and out pace them with ease and score a beautiful golazo

What hurt most is that my dad never came to my games...

None of these. It's the knee injury from landing awkwardly or getting your spikes caught that hurts forever. Of course all of the underage b& faggots on this board probably haven't experienced that yet.

During my youth I experienced all of them playing as goalie and sometimes on defense. 3 was most painful, followed shortly by 4.

>no dick hit
OP confirmed for girl

1 doesnt hurt that much unless your hand has something like a wall or a post behind
2 doesnt hurt that much if youve been playing football for most of your youth
3 hurts but since the face becomes numb really quick the pain doesnt last long
4 hurts like fuck but cant compare with a ballsack hit

>not slide tackling on concrete
this is why your catenaccio has become shit, you sissy italian

>soccer

Manlet pacewhore here.

Worse was either a knee to the hamstring or an elbow to the nose. Benefit is you can easily headbutt lanky cunts in the jaw during a 50/50 and claim you where going for the ball.

>hurted

getting kneed in the thigh. hurts for days. most things stop hurting during the match, even the benis/desticles.

>winded by flying knee to the back

Head x Head.

>that first 2 seconds of pure what the fuck is happening
>collapsing into the ground and everything starts to spin around

>tfw not fat just a gymrat so still have to pace to try and steam roll you when recovering

Oh hi, I noticed that your wearing light leather boots today. Don't be such a wuss, you didn't need those toenails anyway,

>not slide tackling so the kid you trip up is 100% out of the game when he falls over

only the strong survive

you should lose some weight

somebody please explain #2

I'm sure he tells all his buddies in the rehab hospital about that goal

If you have shit form and kick with your toes as opposed to the front part of the top of your foot

this to the face

>toenail goes black and falls off

Pretty similar to banging your toes on furniture

Being hit in the face with the ball is a double whammy. Hurts the face and the pride.

>kid had metal cleets, which the league didn't allow
>he was horse playing during practice, mimicking my movements, slowly getting closer and closer to me
>eventually steps on the back of my ankle, tearing off the skin from all the way down to my foot
>bled like fuck and couldn't wear any shoe without crazy pain for a week

THOSE fucking kids man

you lads kicking a bowling ball??

No. 3. But it was fun. I had a friend who walked out of the cascarita and began crying.

Cold day, taking a bloot to the thigh was the worst.

Fuck growing up in Scotland tbhlads.

You're supposed to kick it with the inside/outside of the foot, or the top side. However, and especially if you play barefoot on the beach, kicking it with the tip of your toes is guaranteed pain, given that you put were going for a strike and not just a mere pass

>THESE WOUNDS THEY DO NOT HEAL

we kick hard m8
i lost my toenails more than a couple of times because of that

all that ball needs is a little bit of the bladder poking out a hole in the seam and its perfect

Only reason i didn't include this is because it fucking HURTS just thinking about it

>that time in the wall where you didnt cover your crotch with your hands before the free kick
lifelong lesson learned that day

Goalkeeper here
A hit to the nose hurt you and knock you, probably the most unpleasant

That feel when im a showy small kid but rarely people slidebitch me cause im the ball owner lel

>not nutshots

2 > 3 > 1 > 4

>be gk
>me and 4 friends playing with older guys
>were like 16, theyre 20-25
>absolute shoots and absolute bomb from outside the box while im few steps away from goal
>it will go high
>oh shit its going down hard, gonna lob me
>nothing i can do, too far out
>just look over my shoulder as this atom fucking strike of a shot whizzes past
>hits the bar and ricochets straight into my face, hits me right in my nose and between eyes
>next thing i remember is lying on my side and everything is spinning

I played a shit ton of sports as a kid.And all I can say breaking your fingers is the most easiest shit ever.I literally broke my finger twice,by playing handball exactly like in picture 1...It's painful but not the end even when I was young.
Just trying to catch the ball with the end of your finger tip and the finger snaped back.Other time I broke my wrist at football,when I got fouled.

I think those weren't serious injuries ,tho.If I would tear my acl or had a bone out my skin I would probably feint.

You're not supposed to kick it with the tip of your toes, but it happens

2 if you have an ingrown toenail. It's worse than getting kicked in the nuts.

>tfw

This. Eisbein. :O

>In the end, I really should've gotten my head checked
You're good if nothing's come up yet. If it was > 5 minutes, you'd probably would've been fucked without any medical attention.

Underrated post.

Taking a ball to the face ain't so bad, just like getting punched in the nose.

Taking a boot to the leg will bother you for a couple of days, also there are more nerves in your lower parts due to the distance from the brains which makes the nerves more sensitive, your face doesn't hurt as much as your feet/legs.

3 is the only way I ever got a concussion

it didn't hurt a lot per se but being concussed fucking sucks and you're usually out for a couple games

Only because all your sinuses fire. Doesn't actually hurt, just disorientates.

>be goalkeeper
>rival shoots
>jump
>catch ball
>fall standing in one foot
>twist foot, hurts horribly
>fall inside of net
>own goal
>dunno which hurts more, my foot or the feeling of shame.

happened every time we sparred in my karate class as a kid, even with the pads we had

hurts like hell when you're a skellington

What about playing at the beach and getting the ball all wet and then rolling it on the sand for just a bit and then kicking hit hard real hard?

>he goes to the beach

>nobody else really knows what happened and why you wound up scoring on your own goal
>they all just think you slipped like a retard
>teammates yell at you or shake their heads, other team laughs

It wasn't my fault ;_;

after a long day at the beach my feet would be sore as hell from doing this too much, could barely wear socks the following week

Nah, desu it made a sound and they comforted me.
I still felt like a retard, though.

desu (wat)

they Heard was what I meant.

Do soccer players not wear cups?

no brasil chamam de paulistinha, mas
joelho com joelho é pior.

>teachers in grade school won't let you play with leather balls
>only foam balls were allowed
>said ball quick turns into a wet, messy dust-filled weapon of mass destruction
>getting hit in the face with your eyes open

Shin splints, whenever we trained on an astro over winter they'd come and stay until the pitch was good enough to use again, couldn't rest as we trained so much and every tackle rippled through me.

Toe poked the ball the other day though and it still twinges now, felt like my big toe is an inch shorter now

I haven't played football for years

7-1

:(

they all hurt but during the game you can run it off
except for 3 during winter. hard balls to the face when it's below freezing burn for a fucking eternity