vocaroo.com/i/s0raNhD6KNif
vocaroo.com/i/s01nWoFveiAE
vocaroo.com/i/s0LCypUZ9iF0
vocaroo.com/i/s0lvMaL2DVV3
vocaroo.com/i/s1UefUhoc424
vocaroo.com/i/s0I8LhPRA9i1
vocaroo.com/i/s1nRQl11OwTr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hi guys haha My name is rhys and I am a 14 year old boy who lives in england, uk. I do videos almost every day and I am a great cod player, if you want to play cod with me hit me up yo'z. I will tell you my xbox live name and stuff yay but if you want my name just to be an faggot, then no I will not give you my online name mate, sorry. also dont spam my channel, i am good at youtube, so dont be a dick alright yeah so im just starting out youtube and stuff mates. i might do cod commentary and stuff and that but i dont have a capture card so i have to wait till my birthday n stuff so be patient please more cod videos will come out

Sometimes, when my boyfriend cums inside me, I like to spread my legs and drag it on the floor so I can pretend I'm a snail.

vocaroo.com/i/s0G47wiueVgx

Daddy Trump, will you punish me with your trump tower?

bump please

I fucked a cat once, now I have feline fever.

hey guys i know the va :)

IT'S SUSHI TIME You have been visited by the legendary Hiroshi, master of sushi Upmoshi this within 3 seconds or you'll never have sushi without wasabi

if this is op then op was either baiting all along or he is a mega hyper giga fucking cuck ex with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with carl the cucks DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in cuck and faggotry.

Joey, you're a kissless virgin, please consider drinking bleach.

I get more pussy than a bowl of Friskies

I wish I could get my ass pounded by a bad dragon, that would be soooo great right now~

vocaroo.com/i/s1gPo4nMzCZ7

vocaroo.com/i/s0KinU71pbeX

vocaroo.com/i/s1k8LEzj2Lhd

I want to drink bleach right now, anyone got any? Please?

Fuck the Nameless King, I hope that fuck rots in Hell for the shit he put me through.

do a voice with you acting like this girl saying

"After we play video games, do netflix & chill? :3"

vocaroo.com/i/s0PiTAYP6LDc

I will go to prison again, just to make sweet, rough prison love with the inmates!

Wowzers, Chris! 3 inches? You're fucking pathetic!

Woah there, I didn't know you wanted to fuck a 3 incher~ I'll take you on that~

You son of a fuck

I fucked you~ And you're my son~

I WASTED IT

Bananas are just as good as dicks, they're also more edible and don't make a screaming noise if you bite down~

Is it rape if nobody can hear your scream? Why are you looking at me like that? It's just a question!

Estoc is not fucking Bestoc and whoever uses it can go get hit by a fucking train.

vocaroo.com/i/s1SWIiYlHPIL

vocaroo.com/i/s0tdhxliCzdw

vocaroo.com/i/s0s7dflqKAZy

vocaroo.com/i/s0kY2YDJdYn8

Git Gud Son, The Legend Never Dies!

"Only a madman knows no fear. A warrior knows what fear is, he feels it in his stomach, he understands fear better than any other mortal can. What makes us strong is that we have conquered fear, overcome it not once but many times, over and over again, until the process has become instinctive. but no matter how many battles you fight and how many victories you win, your fear will never completely leave you. Learn to live with that fear. Learn to master your fear. But never forget that there are things in this universe that even you cannot face and live, abominations so terrible that their very appearance will sear the flesh from your face and shrivel your eyes. Such things cannot be fought, and to confront them would be nothing but a futile waste of life. In those situations remember your vows to serve the Emperor, and remember also that you serve him best alive and not sacrificed upon the altar of vain glory."

Thumb in butt, cumshot on forehead?

Dont tell anyone you leveled that up, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Try again

Wut r u? A casul?

Ahh shit one more try

If only I could be so grossly incandescent

The gods are merciful

I like my men like I like my curry, Indian, but serious, I don't like those damn white cis males!

THE CIVIL WAR WAS A HOAX!

Stop right there criminal scum, you violated my mother!

Notice me senpai~

vocaroo.com/i/s0raNhD6KNif

vocaroo.com/i/s01nWoFveiAE

vocaroo.com/i/s0LCypUZ9iF0

Talos the mighty! Talos the unnerring! Talos the Unassailable! To you, we give praise!
We are but maggots, writhing in the FILTH of our own corruption! While you have ascended from the DUNG of mortality, now walk among the stars!
Aye, you were once man. And as man, you said - "Let me show you the power of Talos Stormcrown, born of the North, where my breath is long winter! I breathe now in royalty, and reshape this land that is mine. I do this for you, Red Legion, for I LOVE YOU!"
Aye, love. LOVE! Even as man, great Talos cherished us! For he saw in us; in each of us; the future of Skyrim! The future of Tamriel! And there it is, friends! The ugly truth! We are but children of man, Talos is the true GOD of man! Ascended from flesh, to rule the realm of spirit. The very idea is inconcievable to our elven overlords! Sharing the heavens? With man! HA! They can barely tolerate our presence on Earth!
Today, they take away your faith. But what of tomorrow? What then?! Do the elves take your homes? Your buisinesses? YOUR CHILDREN? YOUR VERY LIVES?!?!?! And what does the empire do? NOTHING! Nay, worse than nothing! The Imperial Machine enforces the will of the Thalmor! Against its own people!
So rise up...RISE UP AGAINST THE EMPIRE. RISE UP, STORMCLOAKS! EMBRACE THE WORD OF MIGHTY TALOS, HE WHO IS BOTH MAN, AND DIVINE!
For we are the children of man! And we shall inherit both Heavens and Earth! And we, not the elves, will rule Skyrim forever!
Terrible and powerful Talos! We are unworthy servants, give praise! For only through your grace may we truly reach enlightenment! And deserve our praise, you do, for we are one! 'Ere, you ascend, and the Eight became Nine, you walked among us, great Talos, not as god, but as man!

Awoo~

vocaroo.com/i/s0lvMaL2DVV3

Talos please! One try

Help! Raccoons stole my penis!

For the glory of Talos!

I love to rub myself when I'm alone in my room, it get me real moist, sometimes, I even use 3 fingers, but I'll take a whole fist~

TOO LEWD! RETREAT! WE GOT A PERV!

PRAISE THE SUN!

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Damn those faithless Imperials.

roll

Reroll

I've been waiting for this. This was a win at the end of the last thread:

Hey, can I suck your dick?
[giggle]
Thanks.
[sucking noises for 30 seconds]
Are you going to cum soon?
[more sucking noises]
I wanna swallow your cum
[more sucking followed by swallowing]
Thanks, you were delicious.

What anime is that from, anyways.

You're doing God's work, user.

Summer lovin
had me a blast
summer lovin
dick in my ass

Reroll cuz gol

Life hates me

Winrar. Can't wait for this one.

You know, they say Ulftic Stormcloak killed the high king... with his voice! Shouted him apart!

Hey, can you do me a favor? Can you suck on one of tits? I don't mean kiss it or suck on the nipple, I mean I want you to get my whole tit in your mouth. And then I want you to suck.

Oh shit, I forgot a my. I have brought shame upon my family. Fixing, rerolling and sudokuing.

Hey, can you do me a favor? Can you suck on one of my tits? I don't mean kiss it or suck on the nipple, I mean I want you to get my whole tit in your mouth. And then I want you to suck.

Hi Satan.

SATANIC TRIPS!!!!

Why hasn't this one been recorded?

Pay me ten bucks and I'll let you suck my dick.

In a loli voice

vocaroo.com/i/s1UefUhoc424

vocaroo.com/i/s0I8LhPRA9i1 (Thanks for being a good sport, dude! Hope the wait was worth it lol.)

>vocaroo.com/i/s0I8LhPRA9i1

The wait was definitely worth it.

brb fapping.

In a super kawaii animu voice:

"Anime IS a mistake! Fuck you Phil!"

You're mine now.
*giggle*
Don't even think you can disobey me. I own you.
You have to do everything I say.
Everything.
Which means you can't cum until I order you to.
All of your cum is mine too.
*giggle*

vocaroo.com/i/s1nRQl11OwTr (Just because Satan roll)

reroll?

You dare mock me? I am the conqueror! The Destroyer of Worlds! Armies tremble before my might! Kings and Emperors beg for my mercy! And you dare call me cute!? I should take your hea- wait. What are you doing? Why did you take your dick out? Noooooooooooo! Put that away! Aaaaaahhhhh! [sobbing]

In the cutest voice you can make

Is that a small loan of one million dollars?

Bite the pillow, I'm going in dry.

1 more reroll

im gonna reroll this one. For science

One last try for the Glory of Talos!