Discuss your beliefs, ideology, conspiracy theories or any information you wish to share with us...

Discuss your beliefs, ideology, conspiracy theories or any information you wish to share with us. Feel free to ask questions and we'll attempt to answer them.

The point of this thread is to pass on and spread knowledge to anyone who attempts to read it.

Keep arguing to a minimum and be opened minded. If you feel the need to call out someone I suggest you do in a polite manner.

Raptor Jesus is lulz.
Raptor Jesus is life.
What more need be said?

ma lizza

I'm a very loose christian, but you can thank the priest for that.

My belief is that OP is a faggot.

OP here.

Why the priest?

My belief is that there are no grand conspiracies. Conspiracies are a convient device used to explain things that people are typically too lazy to critically think about. It's my belief that we should all just pursue pleasure at all costs. Peace and love :)

Butt stuff.

"Peace and Love" indeed.

Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we die.

Very well could be the case. That's a compelling argument to eat drink and be merry every opportunity you get.

Essentially attempt to be happy every chance you get.

I believe that is the FarSight Studios logo

Hedonism is the only logical philosophy.

It's called The Eye of Horus.

Im 19 and had been a Christian my whole life until recently when I realized the error of my way.

I honestly believe the matrix exists, I haven't even seen the movie for those of you who think I'm just influenced by that. As a kid, I always realized patterns that make events occur, thus "coding" of the matrix.

Living in a world programmed by a matrix just seems most logical to me, as it might be a simulation for testing someone's mental health by throwing them into such a shitty chaotic world.
>but anything I can come up with to justify living a shit life on a shit planet with shit people right?

I think people should do what makes them happy.
To an extent. I'm on /b after all.

The Law of One.

Ra

That's your problem. You're looking for something to believe in, be it Christianity or "the matrix". Believe in yourself man. That's all you know. That's all you got.

This.

user's right auctally

OP here.

Desires are known to corrupt people, depending on what you are after. The more you desire, the farther the lengths you go.

I disagree. I believe it is very possible to belief in God and still live a very enjoyable life.

What if you desire to understand your desires? Is that corrupt?

>nihilist

You can believe whatever you want man. Whatever keeps you happy and keeps you going, do it.

The knowledge of good and evil (speaking in good terms in a way whoch is intended to cause psychological harm to those who are privy to the mysteries) has convinced the populace to be passive aggressive assholes to the most vulnerable of us amd bring about the emotional setting for an absolute war of Armageddon.

yw

OP here.

I haven't heard anyone mention Ra in a long time. I suggest you revisit the law of one once more. Reading it a second time helps piece things together.

*cough*

Am I a spy now?

With the over population of people on earth, I really so believe in population control. I.E. toxic ingredients in our foods, weather control, (natural disasters) tsunamis created just to name one. Some mann made diseases. ...

Holocaust was greaty exaggerated.
Jews control media and banks.
Hitler was a great leader.

What meme is that?

If all that's true, then why is the world overpopulated?

Do*

Is agnostic nihilistic atheism a thing? I think that's basically me, idk

You give humanity too much credit. By the time we as people realize there's something drastically wrong it'll be too late. There are no conspiracies. Conspiracies are an appeal to human nature to want want to believe in something greater than ourselves. There's no one pulling the strings. Sorry.

Population control is a real thing.
Especially in today's society where everyone follows a blind leader.

They are slowly bringing it down, balancing it. Everything is a balance I believe.

you think the reason god doen't show himself because he's in fears of what he created

I'm a former Muslim, living in secrecy because of my peaceful community.

But how do u know? How do I know if I'm right also? What if?

You believe we are forsaken?

No. God just doesn't care. Why should he?

Life/universe is made up of positive and negative energy (light/dark, good evil) and is constantly being recycled through out (what we perceive) is the universe.

Bukhari (52:260) - "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

I don't believe there's anything to forsake us, but if there is then yes, we are.

OP here.

'It' cares, just not the way you think he does.

think about it if you were god woulden't you fear humanity

most "terrorist events", including 9/11, were and are completely faked, with no victims

Let's suppose that you're right. Conspiracies are legit. So what if they are? They only gain traction by letting it give any sort of credence to your life. Just do your own thing. Who cares whatever else is happening. You're a human fucking being. You have the ability to shape your own world around you. Voting is a shame. Organized religion is a scam. Just do you Sup Forumsro.

too bad, you were closer to the truth as a christian

Why would a being of divine origin be afraid of humans?

Or the eye of ra

No. Why should I? The beings I created would have no impact on my existence. I could wipe them out and start anew whenever I desired. Why should I care, if I were God, what any being thought or didn't think of me?

I don't 'follow' anyone. I just live my life. I think natural disasters are way of the earth telling us that we're fucking it up. I'd hate to be that guy but this world is ending unless we do something about it. But fuck it, I'll be dead before that happens. Makes me feel pretty shitty sometimes.

>faggot

OP did you use they eye of ra because you are part of a grand secret society?

I'm guessing yes. All secret society members post on 4chanz

all there is are conspiracies. mafia is a conspiracy. freemasons are a conspiracy. zionist lobbies are a conspiracy -- could go on for a while

Dubs checked
I agree with you also think that people follow leaders blindly.

underrated, check cluesforum

in life there are things we are a shame off you think a god could do the same

I'd be pretty pissed off. Savage bunch of fuckers. If I was god I'd leave us to it, which he seems to be.

>If a god exists

And so what? They haven't taken me out. They haven't impeded my life. If it makes them happy to have delusions of grandeur, so be it. I'm just gonna live my life and do my thing regardless of whatever "conspiracy" is the flavor of the month. Fuck em

When OP doesn't get the joke

I couldn't have been farther than anything in my entire life user

i see your point user

God lives in heaven because he is scared of what he created.

OP here.

I agree, I'll say this now. Conspiracy theories are usually 99% of the time a distraction to keep you from finding the truth.

That 1% is what wakes people up. Usually there is a long trail you can follow.

I believe Jesus of Nazarene was the Christ

OP here.

No, I am just an ordinary citizen. I have no place with the Elite. I still need a long way to go.

So I take it that you a Nazarene Christian user?

ok. i suppose that's the only possible attitude... unless what if these conspiracies built cages of rules around your life just to keep you down? oh wait that happened already

You're totally right. Like when a guy named Wiener got busted sending pictures of his wiener. Whoever's doing this is just fucking with us.

Do you want a place with the elite? Fuck that. Everyone thinks it would be great to have power and prestige. Give me the back burner all day everyday.

>spread knowledge to anyone who attempts to read it

Knowledge has very specific requirements. Care to not confuse knowledge with faith, although they can be indistinguishable when analyzed deep enough. Care to not be lulled by the illusion brought upon by excessive faith.

Knowledge Wisdom Faith

Then create better conspiracies? Lol I mean I dunno man. I just know, I don't give a shit about conspiracies. I don't let it effect me in any meaningful way. The only reason they exist is because they are perpetuated by those in power in order to legitimize their power. Reject them all. It's all a shell game.

No, I get the joke.

However a major problem with certain religions is that they force it on the young to much and can be very strict in their teachings.

This is the main reason why I no longer follow the teaching's of my church.

I've know a lot of priests who would scold anyone who did not follow the words of the holy book.

no I still fall to sin, I'm non-denominational. Sorry I refer to him that way due to influence from some theologians I respect

Regardless of the extent of the holocaust, if we ignore morality, hitler is the epitome of effective leadership and nation building. He united a people to a common purpose and brought prosperity in an era of hardship. If not for the holocaust and the war he would probably be considered one of the most esteemed statesmen in the history of mankind.

that was a really bad example to use against me sarcastically, try harder

9/11 happens again, you will wave that flag and plaud that police in black gear just because it would be too outrageous not to do it.
disregarding conspiracies is like saying you're not affected by fashion. everyone is affected by it, and they dont even realize it

this is fucking nice, good one Sup Forumsro

dang that's rough considering it's impossible to follow God's law flawlessly

>>agnostic atheism
nope.

If I was offered the chance I would join. Depending on which group offered me the position. The one group i would never join would be the rebel elite. If anything the globalist is a group id work for.

I believe this is all a dream and when we die, we wake up!
Kinda like Inception

And if my aunt had balls I'd call her my uncle. As much good as hitler did he scapegoated a group of people that really didn't have anything to do with Germany's hardships. It was a red herring. The real cause of Germany's issues was the effects of the treaty of Versailles, not the damn kikes.

wake up where?

Your newfag is showing

OP here.

To me, everything is knowledge and experience. It's what helps us grow and expand our wisdom, faith can be considered a form of wisdom.

I wasn't trying to criticize or judge. Just curious because I have been recently looking into joining a Nazarene Christian Church. Raised Catholic and that turned me off to God for a long time..

the damn kikes wanted their own little state in oil land and the British got them one. wwii in a gist

god here, i know you guys think im some random 20 year old from italy but i made a law where none of us can help the mortals, but look ill say this plain and simple to end all confusion.. bush did 9/11

when it rains things get wet. lucas 17:38

Nah. I was in college during 9/11. If anything, I realized that at that time those buildings were hit was not for "our freedoms" but because of this nations foreign policy, which I have literally no effect on regardless of who I vote for.

Nigga that's a famous quote

Into the real world!

thanks god, we sort of knew. but, dubs? is that all you have? c'mon

which is...?

And the entire world went along with that plan, sacrificing millions of people just to give the Jews their own state. Sure pal. Sure.