How reliable is birth control, really?

How reliable is birth control, really?

Bump

I really want to give a girl a creampie but I just dont know how safe it is :(

>Dosen't specificy which method.

do you really think i'm about to go drag up the statistics from pubmed for every conceivable type of contraception ?

use a fucking condom. dumbshit

I dont know what kids are using these days, I would guess the pill since its the most common

Pretty fucking reliable. Have been unprotected for 3 years and have nothing. We get tested every 6 months and all the junk is working.
Hetero, just before any of you edgelords make smarmy comments about homosexual pregnancy rates.

if she takes it same time every day about 99% (meaning if you banged her every third day, statistically she'd probably be pregnant within a year). If they don't take it right, like miss a day or something, then it's damn near worthless.

Even with her on the pill, probably a good idea to use condoms if she is not willing to get an abortion. I'm holding out for that vasalgel shit thats supposed to come out in a couple years.

Condom also stops the AIDS, pill is most reliable if taken without error (like 99.9%). Most countries don't give things away for free here the pill is until 18.

Get a fucking vasectomy you wuss

96% success rate as long as it is taken daily I believe

This is not true number should be higher

That's not how it works; 99% doesn't mean if you cum in her 100 different times, she'll get pregnant once. It means every time you fuck, there's a 1 in 100 chance. Each occurrence without getting knocked up doesn't chip away at that 99%. It's the same 1 in 100 chance every time.

Pill, bro. 'Been fucking my gf unprotected for about 8 months and she is free of little fuckers.

That's condoms, not hormonal oral contraceptive.

what if she misses a day, how long until it is effective again?

While your comment is true here the pill is said to be effective 99.9% maybe it is different? I do know some people just get preggo anyway with the pill

i have had 2 unannounced very early miscarriages and I have been on the pill with my bf for 2 years, he never cums in me because he's paranoid about it, always pulls out. and i still got pregnant, twice. I'm probably infertile though, since it has happened twice in a row. thank god, never want kids.

If she misses a day, it isn't automatically rendered ineffective. How the pill works is it both inhibits ovulation, and thickens the mucous covering the cervix making it harder for sperm to enter. When women on the pill menstruate, it's either because of a set of placebo pills, or cessation of taking them for an amount of days. So, if skipping one causes her to ovulate and if her cervical mucous covering is thinner, she could get pregnant. I would at a minimum suggest waiting a few days to a week to make sure she doesn't ovulate/menstruate early, but the only 99.96% or whatever way is to wait until she starts a new cycle and pack of pills.

I see, thanks!
Sorry to hear about that! :(

Yes, nothing is 100% perfect except for hysterectomy. Pregnancies while on the pill are most often because of patient error, missing a dose or taking it at wildly varying times. Another problem is that oral contraceptives were formulated with a suggested weight limit, I believe it is around 160-180 pounds. Over the suggested weight, there is the risk of lower efficacy. Sometimes, some people's body chemistry is just such that certain things aren't absorbed as readily. Even getting your tubes tied is 99.999% because of the chance of an egg already in the Fallopian tube, or the tubes healing together again.

Depending on the brand and week she is in, you can take two at once and be safe.

As in read the leaflet or we it is called in English

Not quite. 99% means it'll fail for one couple out of one hundred in the course of a year.

I know it is because of the whole procreation thing, but damnit why does it have to be so risky to just dump a load in a chick

You're actually a nigger if you think that

Extremely, however you can never trust a chick to tell the truth about being on the pill or not so wrap that shit if you don't want to be paying child support in 9 months.

Nobody is even talking about this gif
It's like a fucking sprinkler.

in a good way or a bad way? lol

Why the fuck did I reply to that post? Didn't mean too.
Anyway, I guess it could be good.

I dunno lol, but thanks I guess

Is that you OP?

IUD is the best way to go!

Yep

Damn dude, you got some power.
You are now known as Power Washer Dick.
How do I do such a thing?

lol I like it, thanks

If you don't edge, try edging. Kegels will probably help too. I dunno why but I've always had a pretty powerful cumshot for as long as I remember so I never did kegels...