>high of schools
>15
>have started smoking cigs
>2-4 a week
give me reasons why I should stop now
>inb4 modsmodsmods

Because that's how everyone starts.

Quit now, OP.

If only quiting smoking is going to be as easy as getting you banned.

MMMMMMMOOOOOOODS!

The more you smoke, the sooner you'll be dead, OP.
Stay golden.

donĀ“t
some child in Africa needs your oxigen

holy fuck you're so cool because you smoked daddies cigarettes when he goes to bed. also enjoy your ban

I'm 18 you nigger

Keep smoking. You'll be cool 'til the day you die.

Dont. Get cancer and die faggot.

Why the fuck would you even start. I thought the only people who still smoked were old fags still addicted to if from when they didnt warn you about it.

Because it's terrible for your health and the buzz is trash with the exception of the first few times.

Smoke weed instead. It feels better anyway. Only issue is being drug tested and the scent but there are easy work arounds if you eat it and don't mind waiting.

I buy them from people at the light rail station, my father doesnt smoke, and I smoke them outside of school, usually away from my friends.
PS - Im not cool, I know cigs are nasty but its whatever

Don't stop now op maybe smoking will end this faggotry

Cancer.

>Im 18
What're you? A 'cool' kid? Hahaha!

Save million dollars

For shizzle

K .

Probably

Yah, thats true, ive noticed I havent been getting as strong as head rushes recently, also, I use to smoke weed alot too, but when I moved away from Humboldt County I wasnt able to smoke weed that often

Because no one thinks your cool for smoking a cigarette. But secretly you know that.

Possibility of getting pussy, did the same thing when I was a senior
>best friend got really concerned with my health
>said she'd do anything for me to stop
>started dating her
>fucked her in locker room.

Yep, thats true, I know cigs are disgusting, see my post at silly little boy

Because getting cross faded from a gravity bong and a lot of alcohol is a lot more fun

Every time I see or smell cigarettes I crave them. :/

Good luck OP, I don't smoke anymore and barely did.

Oh no you just totally proved me wrong, I'm so sorry edge master please don't kill with your sword from your katana collection.

you smell like shit that smell repels most girls

Ok OK I'll admit it. Your the coolest kid in school, just because you smoke cigarettes. Now please don't prove me wrong again.

Because you start out with 2-4 a week, then you hit a shitty patch in your life and end up smoking a pack a day because you don't have anything better to do, and then once things do get better you're addicted and it fucking sucks to stop

Okay, I'll let it slide just this one time

>be me in college
>don't smoke
>better looking roommate smokes cigs
>I get the hot girls because they think smoking is gross
>he gets girls too but 99% of them are gross scum
>if you're gonna smoke anything smoke weed....you'll actually get more bitches

Cigarettes don't even get you high.

You would save your self a lot of pain and suffering in the long run. But at the end of the day your just some underage faggot on Sup Forums. Kill your self how ever you se fit. Nothing of value will be lost

Gage is that you?