What up Sup Forums

what up Sup Forums
any word on when the new fingerbox will come out to replace the AY-01? my current one has some wear and tear

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've heard mid July but I can't find any trustworthy sources to back that up.

I want to get my brother a finger box but don't want to fork out cash for something that will just be obsolete in a few months. I wish they'd just put up a pre-order website and stop cock teasing me.

What's a fingerbox? How do I get one?

Can't wait to put my penis in the new box. The last model was ridiculous.

They did have a kickstarter but took it down because of delays in the manufacturing process.

Where can I get one?

Look at this fag, doesn't know what a fingerbox is. Have you been living under a rock?

fuck off newfag.

To post number 683704963

Shut up new fag

AY is bs now, they're all chinese factory garbage, broke 2 within the first week i used them and couldn't even get an english speaker on the phone for replacement

>old fucking joke that only newfags use these days
>you fucking retard

what are some good alternatives? I heard a rumor that there are titanium ones being made, is that true?

My grandfather had a German one made of solI'd oak. I forget the brand though

Mine still gives me spliters.

Any fixes?

“A finger box all though it may seem to be a relatively simple device, it is not on the contrary of being simple a finger box is more than a box with a hole in it, it is a massively complex device containing more than a thousand separate components per box, usually with nine boxes per set that makes over nine thousand separate components, but the device will work limitedly with just one box.

Finger boxing is also known as fingering and boxing and is a massive fad among teens aged 13-18, the device in a simpler form were first invented by William John Trolington over 100 years ago in Australia.

A Finger box basically simulates a feeling, originally this was accomplished with mechanical devices in the box with some extremely cruel pranksters putting item such as glass and nails in witch would often decapitate the finger, this led to a act of parliament in 1919 by the UK banning the devices, which was quickly followed by the rest of the world.

Can you even get them at normal stores anymore? None in my town, or even state as far as I know, carry any. Last time i remember seeing one was when i was 5 or some shit. Im an east coaster btw

try putting some wood preserving coating on edges of the hole. worked for me.

I never understood fingerbox threads

I hope you boys like fishing, cause that's b8

what the fuck is a fingerbox?

Its because they are fucking stupid. I think its just newfags acting like they are not

your newfag is showing

Found my granddads while cleaning out his attic. Good shit

I thought it might be like a dickfor

>implying that wasn't bait

there's some stores that sell them, but you gotta find one in a rural area, or at auctions. eBay has a decent selection.

>didn't write "unrelated pic"
>used generic and situational pic
Your newfag is showing

What in the holy mother of fuck are you even talking about mate? Where in the fuck do you see a picture?

>responding to the wrong post
Your newfag is showing

Please stop making these threads.

You guys are douches.

here is a one of a kind 40,000lb tensile strength mild steel fingerbox manufactured in the good ole usa now this particular fingerbox was welded with magma from mount saint helens and also has 1,243 components it has two functions one to put your finger can you guess the second Sup Forums

Don't let this die! I want to be a loser too!

I think this is the first timestamped fingerbox I have ever seen.

Today, user was not a douche/

That's a pencil holder you faggot

wow!
Im jealous user. I need a heavy duty one like that. I broke my series two f-45 with reinforced wood

Considering I spent years manufacturing this particular piece myself I assure you it's not a pencil holder p.s. Sorry for the sideways picture I'm lazy as shit

I cringed so hard at this that my ass exploded just now

bait bait bait bait

It took you years to make that? You must suck. It would take anyone with any sort of skill about 20 minutes

Like 7 1/2 I kept messing it up

Fuck sorry im late.
knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes

Hey guys, what's up?
I got here from stumbleupon and saw this board.
Can someone please explain what these things do lol?
I can't find info on them from google. Thx guys :)

Fucking fag you blew it

Just pre-ordered mine yesterday. Worth the extra $50 to get the carrying case and a mini FB.