So I got liquid LSD, never done a psychedelic before but I'm not new to drugs. It is 800micrograms...

So I got liquid LSD, never done a psychedelic before but I'm not new to drugs. It is 800micrograms, how much should I take and how long will it last?

Take a hit. 1 drop from a dripper. If it tastes like ANYTHING, spit it out. it's not acid at that point.

It will last 8 - 10 hours. You will experience what it is to experience life over again.

Drink a glass of water: It will be a completely new experience.

Eat food.
Take a shower.
Listen to music.
Smoke weed.
Go for a walk.
Ride your bike.

LSD is the best drug that has ever come into human existence. It has changed my life. I hope it changes yours, user!

I feel like I should take 2 since you said 1. My life came to a bump and I've been trying to get over it for a while. I feel like there is some sort of locked door in me and acid is the key

Mostly this. Needs to be tasteless. Don't think bad thoughts. Come up will be about 30 minutes.

Start at 1. Don't do two. You've never taken anything like it before, take one. Its not comparable to any other substance you've taken

Start at one, I agree. Acid is amazing at tearing you layer from layer. If there is ANYTHING remotely small within yourself that bothers you, it will bother you until you address it on LSD.

Don't like the way you treat your brother? Acid will help.

Don't like the way your friend has been acting towards you? Acid will help.

Refuse to believe that you're addicted to alcohol? Hi, I'm Acid, and you're addicted to alcohol.

Now let's change; together.

OP if you want my "magic suggestion" while tripping, read "Be Here Now" by the Hunaman Foundation.

It is designed like a childrens book, but for LSD.
It is this book that changed me forever.

Where do I go about finding this? Cl?

Alrighty one it is. Thanks for the helps

Man i'm really excited for you!

Another big suggestion I have is the album created by the artist "Tipper". He took 8-10 years to design the album, and did so using the help of LSD. Each song is like a fucking journey.. I recommend listening to it in the dark.

The album is called "Broken Soul Jamboree"

all of it

And it is a good thing, also dont think it will not work. First time I dropped i was glad i didnt take much, as my friends told me to.

*800micros

stop pretending

I think what I'm gonna do is listen to infected mushroom with my hq headphones on and see if I want to go outside, watch a movie etc.

Dr. Tim Leary always said "When in doubt, double the dose."

Why is 800 a lot?

that's not LSD. it's nBome.

none of you have done real LSD. I have :)

drink it all. its like meth and ecstasy combined. too little a dose and you're wasting your time.

Well i did 6 tabs the first time and did okay. Higher dose i would stay inside though.

no, the flask which OP posted is at least 3 or 5 ml liquid. it's just OP shitposting

Infected Mushroom would be a good listen, too. I don't even listen to Tipper. I only listen to him and Shpongle, Ott, etc while tripping. Its definitely tripping music lol

I don't recommend watching a movie unless that movie is Fear and Loathing in Los Vegas. That movie was DEFINITELY designed to watch while tripping!

Acid is very active. Your mood and feelings are directly connected to your environment, company, and activity. Watching a movie might be a meh idea, but its all what you're feeling at the time.

Definitely go outside at some point and hug a tree. Feel the life of the universe moving. its surreal.

your a idiot, if you have access to the internet you have access to pure, unadulterated LSD.

800ug would be 4 to 8 doses.

You can't tell by OP's picture, so that makes you officially a faggio.

I've had real blotters once before. Shit changed me.

ITT: a bunch of burnouts with stupid suggestions. I've done plenty of acid but I'm certainly not going to start blathering about how it will cure your mental problems or you just gotta listen to this faggot-ass album... wtf people

It's diluted, you idiot. You can't even SEE 800 micrograms.

>You can't even SEE 800 micrograms.

that's what im talking about. OP is posting a flask stating it is LSD

Bottles of liquid acid look like that.

*you're. and real LSD is extremely rare.

again, it's funny that you think pure LSD is common.

You're probably the only other person ITT who's has pure LSD. these other cucks and clucks are so ignorant when it comes to LSD. it's nice to meet someone who's actually REALLY TRIPPED before :)

Chug it

Idek. I'm new to this shit

>bottles of it

stop pretending plz

You sound just like one of them. That's the thing about you burn outs, you never know you're fried.

My dealer uses the same container, do you live in Santa Cruz? If so you should look up Land of Medicine Buddha, great place to do drugs

Acid makes you feel like everything in your life is figured out. I couldn't get over the fact that I knew it was just a drug making me feel that way

i was thinking of watching tron or scooby doo. Something trippy

You do realize you can just use a test kit like Ehrlich's reagent, right?

No I live in NY

Get out

And that right there is about 30 years of prison time, at the low range, in the US.

I hope you're behind proxies you idiot.

I've taken both.
The difference isn't all that substantial.
You're really just a faggot who fixates on it until you mindfuck yourself out of having a good time.

Lmao this guy

>implying it can't be anything in that vial.

OH BUT THIS HER PICTURE'S PROOF

fucking moron. die.

bwaha

fucking faggot

Even if I weren't behind proxies, I could post pictures of heroin, cocain, meth etc. for all they know I could be some 10 year old kid with apple juice in a vial

WATCH IT

drugs incoming

This.

Psychedelics operate completely differently to other drugs which force certain feelings or sensations upon you.

They work by removing the filters between senses and letting them mingle a bit, in heavy doses resulting in synaesthesia.

Giggling and interesting visuals aside, at the very least they allow you to sidestep past experience and let you perceive and experience things in a completely new way.

Also rmember, amphetamines (meth, speed, aderall) will turn the trip volume down, booze and weed especially will turn the volume up.

Be safe OP and enjoy

I bet you're really fun to hang out with.

I didn't even come close to suggesting that. Sick strawman argument. Also you're incredibly naive if you think I havent tripped by the things I'm... typing? lmfao.

This, honestly

OP don't listen to half these fagos. Take the L, if it tastes weird, spit it out, if it doesn't enjoy your trip. Yes, there are different minute types of L. Like LSD 50, which I believe was the most recently synthesized.

Just have a blast, OP.

OP is a sad fuck without drugs at all

de
rail

faggots

Shrooms are superior. But acid isn't bad.
>a drop should equal about 5-6 hours. If its good shit.
>enjoy.

younger?

FIN

no more need to derail

goddamn you're a huge faggot

200 mikes = good dose; apply drip-by-drip sublingual
Once things start, watch your blu ray copy of "Mary Poppins". A spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down...

>booze
Don't fucking drink on psychedelics, user.

How much did you pay. I'm also from NY

i'd put you in prison so damn fast your head would spin, pederast. mind your damn tongue.

WILL XANAX MAKE SURE I DONT HAVE A BAD TRIP?!

OP talking bullshit

simple as that

if not a complete fag, take all of it
this is the post you probably wana pay attention too

It's all about the mindset.

800ug/ml. definitely not 800ug in the entire vile lmao

op gonna fry himself

buuuuuuuuuuuuullshit