Ask someone who's got severe OCD anything

Ask someone who's got severe OCD anything

Why do you feel the need to lie on the internet to people that don't care?

I wish I was lying user. I really do

what are your compulsions

Who's your favorite ninja turtle?

I ask everyone around me several times a day if they're annoyed with me, check everything, scratch arms when I feel scared, things like that

Da Vinci

I have an aunt who's Jewish and whose body is shaped like a pear so my mom calls her A Jew Pear

I have an aunt who's Jewish and shaped like a pear and my mom can't stand her so she calls her A Jew Pear

That is not OCD.

abandon thread.

Lol ok

Pfft, that's not even a ninja turtle.

Does this image trigger you?

I have OCD to, do you have a specific number that you have to do your rituals,

If your Mom was shaped the same, would they be a pair of pear Jews? Now I'm thirsty.

You're just an annoying cunt. that's not OCD.

I have to touch things seven times. Sometimes 20. Hold my breath next to cemeteries.

It's her ex SIL lol

Omg plz no

Nice dubs btw

Or if one married up, the other down, they'd be two classes of pear Jews?

Yes

>not op

when im walking on the sidewalk, i need to step in order per cement slap
>left foot once then right on crack
if i cant quite reach normally i double step and redo

if i have dejavu i need to say the word dejavu in a way ive never said it before so that its not the same as i remember it for fear of something terrible happening
>"dejavudushoeboorarashamarata" tap my head and hop and and down ect.ect.

faggot op has no idea what ocd is

just a faggot like always

How does this make you feel?

Whoops. Sorry!

you realize by asking if you're annoying it's basically a self-defeating self-fulfilling prophecy, right?
The fuck is wrong with your mind at least try and cope with it man.

user is a faggot for not knowing there are different versions of OCD. I have pure OCD. Look it up

Uncomfortable

I have to make sure doors are locked I have to make sure water faucets are off anything has to be closed I have to check it at least seven times before I was up to 30 times but I got it down to 7 and if i messed up like have a bad thought in my head I would have to hit myself in my forehead and start over

Yeah! I have Type 2 OCD with a side order of Flannigans Dementia.

Yep. Currently in program at UCLA to correct it. My boyfriend is supportive tho so he tries to help me any way he can

Yep. Currently in program at UCLA to correct it. My boyfriend is supportive tho so he tries to help me any way he can. But my friends stopped talking to me. But what's a girl to do?

>pure ocd
with a side of snowflake

Triggered?

>Da Vinci
>Leonardo

He did answer you. Dumbass.

I walked exactly like that until i was 22. i still catch my self doing it occasionally. im not OCD as far a I know. I don't let little things bother me really.

I'm sorry user :( I know that feel. It's hard.

Sometimes I think about stabbing myself in the stomach and then I have to run around the living room and turn on all the lights five times

bitches always lie

PUT IT BACK TOGETHER!

basically its ocd if you afraid that if you dont do it something terrible will happen

did you feel that way?

Lol it just means my compulsions are mostly in my head only a few physical ones

Fine!

Not that user. It's severe anxiety. Trust me; I suffer from both.

Loneliness is the price of genius.

>its in my head

thats everyone you stupid shit

Me too. But I do the things I do because I think I'll have bad luck and someone will get sick or die

witches hold their breath by cemeteries. You're a witch.

I have my mother's OCD, like my mother has my grandmother's OCD. mine's not as bad as my mothers', but it has gotten worse. Similarly, my mother's has started getting more intense like my grandmother's.

Mine's fairly weak, but I sperg out sometimes in a big way. I spen 3 hours from 8pm to 11pm cleaning my friend's kitchen when I went over to their house and had to cook my own dinner. It was making my skin itch. One of my friends commented on how I shouldn't leave, and another said it must be great living with me. Only I wasn't like, "la de da", it was a full on cleaning tantrum- working up a sweat, constantly moving, shouting at people who tried to make me leave. It was fucked.

We play a game called zombicide when I go over, and I always have to organise game pieces (I'm in charge of the zombies) into their specific ranks. I play a game called force of will, and all the cards have to be the same colour or I can't play. I think I'm an alien, I wasn't made for planetearth.

Thank you user that was beautiful

are u a girl

OMG that sounds so tedious there are like a trillion zombies in that stupid game

Did you make sure to organise the silverware drawer before posting here?

Yes lol

Are you in my house?

How do you feel about the order- OCD? OCD triggers my OCD

Doesn't bug be lol

Nope

Fuck you.

What time and where?

yeah kind of. I guess those child hood rhymes "step on a crack break your mothers back" kind of left me with bizarre superstitions. I wasn't scared that my mother would fall over if I missed a step. I constantly had a fear of some unknown event being caused as a indirect result. Not really related to OCD, but I also have phobia of people pointing at me. Like I legit freak out if some one points at me and even objects pointing in my direction would freak me the fuck out. It took me years to get over the walking habit but i still can't look at something or someone pointing directly at me.

>Superstitions
Congratulations. You probably have OCD. Major symptom right there

fuck off, my room is too messy to be OCD.

Lol not everyone with OCD cleans

there are
14 fat ones, seven of each kind,
35 walkers, five kinds of seven,
14 runners, all the same
one necromancer
one abomination

and my friends use placemats with a checkerboard pattern. So I use the squares to arrange them. Only I have to constantly rearrange them to find the "best" arrangement, which is currently in forward facing lines with the placemat in a landscape position. My friends think it's hilarious. :x

my room's messy too! Which makes it funny when people say I'm lucky because my house will always be clean. Nope. I'm also super depressed and don't care about myself enough to clean it. I'll spend hours rearranging furniture, and cleaning my friend's shit, because I care about them. But you get to mine and I just go to bed for a couple days and ignore it :/

I'm sorry user :( Have you thought about getting help? Meds and docs

I was on anti-anxieties for a while, but they took away all my feelings, and the boyfriend said I turned into a zombie. It basically did what the depression did. Sigh.

I'm going in for counselling on the 23rd and probably going to stay in a psych hospital once my assignments are complete, for unrelated wanting to kill myself. Fuck I wish I was just better.

I'm sorry :( I understand. Same here. If you're in LA I know of a bunch of amazing places for help

LOL I probably have some mild form of OCD. I guess I also have some sort of Aichmophobia. Not to sharp objects in general. More or less any thing pointing in my direction. They say the first step to overcoming a phobia is understanding it but tbqh I have no idea what triggers my fear.

Past life death. Easy. Meditate and relive

I'm in australia, great land of terrible psych care.

that sounds fucked. I'm scared of hospitals.

I'l have to try meditating again. I used to meditate daily in the past. I believe that really helped me get over the walking habit. It could be worth a try and even if it doesn't help me over come my fear it is still good practice. Never thought of past lives and deaths being a factor.